Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) (3699 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
So I was going through her blog and saw some personal and good post.she was really a good writer..read below

Pressure To Marry
I don't know how many of you single girls are under pressure to get married...but I am.

Pressure from family, friends and 'people' who just can't mind their own business.

The pressure is so intense right now, I feel like going to a 'husband market' (if there's any such thing) to buy myself a husband, just so I can have some breathing space. lol

Give me a break you people. I just turned 27 and people are already wondering why I'm not pregnant with my second child.

I turned down a marriage proposal two days ago, and one of the man's relation said "You think you're young enough to turn down marriage? Think you still have that much time? Sorry for you!". I wanted to, but I didn't slap her lol!

Why the hell should I consider marrying someone I can't even imagine tolerating for long. I don't even know this guy. Saw me in a newspaper and asked his sister to meet with me...I've not even gone on a freaking date with him. I look at him and I feel nothing for him. And the sister looks at me like they are doing me a favor and I should be grateful.

At 27, I'm too old to turn down someone I can't even imagine sleeping with? Lord have mercy!

Today, I was discussing the issue with another female and she said at 27, I have only two more years to go before it becomes 'late marriage and childbirth'.

According to her doctor, the best time for a woman to have her first kid is between 22-29. After that, she might have complications. Her views got me thinking "What an idiot!" lol!

I have been hearing so much about marriage in the last two weeks that if I hear it one more time, I'll go crazy.

Please don't get me wrong. I want to get married someday, who doesn't? But am I ready now? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year? I don't know.

Full post:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2007/11/pressure-to-marry.html?m=1

Other good posts:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2007/07/power-of-prayer.html?m=1

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2007/07/faking-it.html?m=1

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2007/12/random-pix-future-awards-nominees-party.html?m=1

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2008/01/what-would-you-do.html?m=1

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2008/02/forgiveness.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by benedictnsi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm...... O boy this girl no get better body oooo..... If she comot cloth completely, wetin she go resemble undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Beesluv: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
I pray she finds a good man not someone who likes her cos she is now a banana geh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have proposed to her on several occasions she keeps turning down my request!!! Na she sabi!
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Linda Linda. Go on soun jare. I like the way you deal with go and marry crew grin

They Must be nursing their injury now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by lilmax(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
DELUDED PROUD IDIOT undecided......if she's married, it won't last

Quote me anywhere
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by sinaj(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
She looks sick lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by temitayo315(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Babe calm down o. No allow any person make dem push u inside prison. Neva too late,but WATCHOUT!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by frankcris(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
How does this change Chelsea's condition
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by hatux: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
frankcris:
How does this change Chelsea's condition
One Chelsea fan spotted!grin

Oga how una market You give promo tonight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by player007(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
lilmax:
DELUDED PROUD IDIOT undecided......if she's married, it won't last

Quote me anywhere
And who are you sir? GOD??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Adatob(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
She dn tok m finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by PapaNnamdi: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg who get gotv remote?

Nnamdi just scatter my own with Im leg while sleep walking to urinate,

*looks at Linda's mouth while faking orgasm*
Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by sheddo619(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
but who cares
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by frankcris(m): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
hatux:
One Chelsea fan spotted!grin

Oga how una market You give promo tonight..

we win naw
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by SAMBARRY: 5:41am On Nov 05, 2015
player007:

And who are you sir? GOD??
don't mind it.predicting another person's future Like he can see his grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by jairusben(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmm.. Before s man can marry dis wont b easy ooo... Between dear nairalanders today is
my birthday.. ThankGod with me for adding a
year too my life..
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by hatux: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2015
frankcris:

we win naw
gringringrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Jengem: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2015
her head is bigger than her body

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2015
This girl looks like a rabbit,look at her upper lips and teeth,back to the marriage matter,she better shouldn't compare herself to men,men can impregnate women at age 70,i have uncles i'm more than 15 years older than,but women's expiring lifespan is too short,so if she wants to have kids,i think she should get married cos she's already in her 30's,but if she she doesn't want to have children,she can stay single for life. But at this age of hers,most men would want to marry her for her money
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by 4stylz: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Money is not everything, it's obvious money has entered her head
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by lovely17(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Observation 1: This Chick is Ugly grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by kayo80(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2015
4stylz:
Money is not everything, it's obvious money has entered her head

She was dead broke when she wrote this article back in 2007.
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by sexxydiva(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Oga Seun should marry this girl nah kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Chestar5(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
sexxydiva:
Oga Seun should marry this girl nah kiss

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin

grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by sexxydiva(f): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chestar5:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin

grin
True nah cheesy I used to admire him before, but he no dey give me face cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by 4stylz: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
kayo80:

She was dead broke when she wrote this article back in 2007.

So you were her account officer?
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by kayo80(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
4stylz:

She has said it over and over and over on her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by kayo80(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
4stylz:

She has said it over and over and over on her blog. As a matter of fact, why am I responding to you...Suck a d1ck until you hiccup fool.
Re: Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Faking Orgasm? Thought she said she is a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

. / The History Of Big Brother - How It Started & All The Winners That Have Emerged / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Her Boobs In Sexy Dress At Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.