Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! (3976 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / One Nigerianists, Behold Your Restructurers Of Shame And Deceit / Buhari & Supporters, One Nigerianists And Ndi Osochi Egbus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Here comes the question that unmasks the fraud called Nigeria:

HOW MANY HAUSA OR YORUBA PERSONS HAVE ANY BUILDING, OR INVESTMENT, IN IGBOLAND?

It is a very simple, yet powerful, question that no sane person can answer without reaching the same conclusion: Nigeria is a fraud.

Igbo people are busy building houses and investments in ALL parts of Nigeria, yet ONLY Igboland (of the three major tribes that make up Nigeria) has NO international airport.

I wonder how these Igbo Nigerianists feel when they drive hundreds of miles from outside of Igboland (after landing from abroad) to reach home. Or risk boarding flying coffins called local airlines.

What type of Igbo person can defend such system of enslavement and injustice?

10 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are Igbo, and you have any sense or reason, how can you defend this country designed to punish you and your children unborn?
What type of a person are you?

Hausa has KANO International airport. Undisputed Hausa.
Yoruba has LAGOS international airport. Undisputed Yoruba.
Igbo has ? (Port Harcourt where some are denying being Igbo ), or Enugu that is really a LOCAL airport

Why is there no DIRECT flight to Europe, USA, or Japan from Enugu

11 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
We can make a statement to Nigeria and it will be heard from all over the world.

Do what I did.

Take a sharp object and puncture your skin so that blood will flow.
Lick the blood and make a VOW to NEVER EVER BUILD or INVEST anything outside of Igboland.
If we ALL do this, just watch what will happen within 10 years in Nigeria. cool
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
#Eurobomber
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by ArodeTsolaye: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
That's why the country needs divide and very fast too. yorrubers and hausas don't build in the east, they come with their mats and tailoring equipments because they know the country will divide one day when the oil dries up. The biggest phools are the one Nigerianist from the East who think they'll be in nigeria forever. Keep building for hausas and yorubas and don't divest now to mitigate loses.

They say they have 'Igbo sense', yet the yorubas, hausas and pro-biafrans are more sensible than them. Blind phools!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
That's why the country needs divide and very fast too. yorrubers

But do you know what will happen if IGBOS VOW to NEVER EVER invest a kobo outside of Igboland?
It will create a seismic shift in the economy, and force change in ways that can even give us Biafra.

It is really within our power.

Our main problem is IGBO Nigerianists who are comfortable being slaves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by rhymaster: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
carnegiefan:

But do you know what will happen if IGBOS VOW to NEVER EVER invest a kobo outside of Igboland?
It will create a seismic shift in the economy, and force change in ways that can even give us Biafra.

You need to cannibalize yourself in order to make a simple decision? How about just making the decision without using it as an excuse to feast on human flesh and drink human blood? Even Google knows that Ibos are cannibals, Igbos are blood drinkers and flesh eaters! Why not just decide to leave and go to zooafraud, and just do it already but you need Ibos drinking blood as usual to justify your zooafra? Dullardfra zombies!

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by xmich(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by PedroJP(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
The most important thing is to divide this nation and separate ourselves from Yoruba and Hausa. We can count any other thing as foregone alternative, we will build another better than we have now supported by Mother Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
carnegiefan:

Just like Eurobomber!
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
There is a verse in the bible where God commanded the Israelites to build houses in the lands where they find themselves. I cannot state the chapter and verse precisely but I know it is there and I am happy that the Igbos have fully obeyed that part of the scriptures.

That said, the fact is that the Igbos are the tribe that truly embraced the concept of One Nigeria which shows in our pattern of migration and the investments we do outside Igboland. I believe that Igbos should invest more in the east not because I want Nigeria to break but so that we can develop our land to enviable status. One thing you must note is that some economic factors must be considered before citing businesses and two critical ones are seaports and airports. Igbos must push for a viable seaport in the east and a truly international airport not what we have in Enugu now.

Port Harcourt belongs to us but unfortunately, Nigeria has created this 'SS' thing and our greedy Ikwerre brothers have accepted it because of oil money otherwise one would have said that Kano/Abuja is there for Hausas, Lagos is there for Yorubas and Port Harcourt is there for the Igbos. We should locate our head offices in the east and have branches at other locations in Nigeria.

Let me also add that one reason why other Nigerians do not invest in Igboland is the tendency for secession. Since after the civil war, people know that the Igbos are still angry which has led to groups like MASSOB which has been there for years; today we have BZM & IPOB all clamouring to destroy Nigeria. Now if you were a Yoruba or Hausa man would you go and spend your hard earned money investing in so-called Biafra(Igboland)?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Just DOT Is that all you have to say
What are you going to tell your children about the fact that you defended and marketed their own slave cage?
When they wonder why they have to live outside of their ancestral land due to one million roadblocks placed on their paths by Nigeria.
... Unless of course they are Hausa or Yoruba. shocked
Are they ?

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
@Eurobomber

The fact that you could not say anything says it all.
Nnamdi Kanu always says that there are two types of "Igbos" who believe in Nigeria: (1) Fraudulent people (2) People sired by Hausa or Yoruba.
With the overwhelming evidence presented here, plus your inability to say anything, which of the two groups are you ?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
In fact I theorize that only Igbos who have NO attachment (investment, family, or any property)whatsoever with the east, or people who NEVER go back east, believe in one Nigeria.

So, how can we allow such people to decide the fate of the majority Igbo that live in Igboland

5 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Kyase(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
PedroJP:
The most important thing is to divide this nation and separate ourselves from Yoruba and Hausa. We can count any other thing as foregone alternative, we will build another better than we have now supported by Mother Biafra.
U cant stand them right? Why i no be yoruba or hausa, i for the feel my self. Ibos no fit look them for face, them wan run. Yeye minority, even ijaw has more voice than u
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kyase:

U cant stand them right? Why i no be yoruba or hausa, i for the feel my self. Ibos no fit look them for face, them wan run. Yeye minority, even ijaw has more voice than u

Isn't it more sensible to support the view that Igbos should stop investing in Yorubaland?
I'm asking you this question because you are NOT Igbo, and apparently hates Igbo.
What type of lunacy would make a person follow around someone he hates so much?
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kyase:

he asked simply question and you running and tuning around without answering him
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Deltagiant: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
carnegiefan:
If you are Igbo, and you have any sense or reason, how can you defend this country designed to punish you and your children unborn?
What type of a person are you?

Hausa has KANO International airport. Undisputed Hausa.
Yoruba has LAGOS international airport. Undisputed Yoruba.
Igbo has ? (Port Harcourt where some are denying being Igbo ), or Enugu that is really a LOCAL airport

Why is there no DIRECT flight to Europe, USA, or Japan from Enugu

Your argument that Enugu airport is 'really a local airport' is relatively weak. Enugu practically has an international airport that was gazzetted by the federal government. Ethiopian airlines operates in Enugu, picking passengers from their hub in Addis Ababa. These pasengers converge at Addis Ababa airport from around the world en route Enugu. The same operational system applies to the Western airlines. You either take off, end your journey, or transit from their respective hubs to your final destination.

Thus, from the passenger traffic so far, Ethiopia being the only foreign airline plying the Enugu route, has been doing remarkably well.

Therefore, It is the responsibility of the SE residents to increase the traffic by investing in Igboland, which invariably will attract the interest of the bigger players such as KLM, Lufthansa, Delta etc..

Kano airport is not faring any better. Remove the mostly Islamic airlines on Hajj Operations and you have a different picture. The last governor of the state even had to plead with Ethiopia airlines to resume operations to the airport. They did but for only two months, then packed up.

So Ndigbo and SE governors shouldn't wait for anyone to bring these western airlines to Enugu. Like i said,it is their responsibility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Kyase(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
carnegiefan:

Isn't it more sensible to support the view that Igbos should stop investing in Yorubaland?
I'm asking you this question because you are NOT Igbo, and apparently hates Igbo.
Hate no igbo brother, infact my bestie is igbo, though i have an issue with one i gave money to buy phone for me, but never return with the phone or the money. (long story) i just hate it that you guys sees Every one in Nigeria as your enemies. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Kyase(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hizzy:

he asked simply question and you running and tuning around without answering him
Who chuk ur mouth
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by ARIZONA123(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2015
rhymaster:

You need to cannibalize yourself in order to make a simple decision? How about just making the decision without using it as an excuse to feast on human flesh and drink human blood? Even Google knows that Ibos are cannibals, Igbos are blood drinkers and flesh eaters! Why not just decide to leave and go to zooafraud, and just do it already but you need Ibos drinking blood as usual to justify your zooafra? Dullardfra zombies!
. I know yorubastard must show their stinking face on this thread. Foools
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Umuchineke, march on! I say march on!

I say: No more investment outside Igboland! Not even lending to anyone hoping to invest outside Igboland/Biafraland. angry
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Deltagiant:

Your argument that Enugu airport is 'really a local airport' is relatively weak. Enugu practically has an international airport that was gazzetted by the federal government. Ethiopian airlines operates in Enugu, picking passengers from their hub in Addis Ababa. These pasengers converge at Addis Ababa airport from around the world en route Enugu. The same operational system applies to the Western airlines. You either take off, end your journey, or transit from their respective hubs to your final destination.

Thus, from the passenger traffic so far, Ethiopia being the only foreign airline plying the Enugu route, has been doing remarkably well.

Therefore, It is the responsibility of the SE residents to increase the traffic by investing in Igboland, which invariably will attract the interest of the bigger players such as KLM, Lufthansa, Delta etc..

Kano airport is not faring any better. Remove the mostly Islamic airlines on Hajj Operations and you have a different picture. The last governor of the state even had to plead with Ethiopia airlines to resume operations to the airport. They did but for only two months, then packed up.

So Ndigbo and SE governors shouldn't wait for anyone to bring these western airlines to Enugu. Like i said,it is their responsibility.

The first bolded is NOT true because there is NO western airline that "converge" passengers anywhere for onward transit DIRECTLY to Enugu.
Ethiopian airline: Yes; others: No. But even Ethiopian airline don't fly straight into Enugu.

@Second bolded: Touche; which is the main recommendation of this thread about Ndigbo investing ONLY in Igboland.
If we invest only in Igboland, everything else can be forced into shape whether our enemies like it or not.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2015
rhymaster:

Yes we are cannibals. The main question is why are you attaching to cannibals to breathe?
Your Yoruba thread has ZERO Igbo presence, but you are here for air.

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Kyase:

Hate no igbo brother, infact my bestie is igbo, though i have an issue with one i gave money to buy phone for me, but never return with the phone or the money. (long story) i just hate it that you guys sees Every one in Nigeria as your enemies. Why?

We don't hate anyone. We just want to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by docsholz(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

I've been asking myself d same question, why do igbos keep migrating to the lands of people they hate undecided

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by JMystique(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Are u guys retarded or what?If you Igbos could make it in your places of origin why do you leave?Igbos are all over the country successfully doing business then some miserable ones are here crying Biafra this,Biafra that.Tell the likes of Ebeano Supermarket or Coscharis or the owners of the big supermarkets in PH to pack their biz to go back home if the won't chase u out wit ur stupidity.The South East have d worst roads in d country,all d roads leading to Enugu,Onitsha,Aba,Owerri are all hopeless,u can't even rule urself properly,yet u want to seceed....mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Kyase(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

We don't hate anyone. We just want to leave.
Tor goodluck
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by Deltagiant: 12:52am On Nov 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

The first bolded is NOT true because there is NO western airline that "converge" passengers anywhere for onward transit DIRECTLY to Enugu.
Ethiopian airline: Yes; others: No. But even Ethiopian airline don't fly straight into Enugu.

'The same operational system applies to the Western airlines. You either take off, end your journey, or transit from their respective hubs to your final destination' There was no Enugu in this sentence

Track Ethiopian airlines flight 931 direct (straight) flight to Enugu LIVE, Thursday 5 November, from 8 AM Nigerian time @https://nl.flightaware.com/live/flight/ETH931
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by emeritus856: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. I know yorubastard must show their stinking face on this thread. Foools
[/s]

Akpu eating cannibal, b.astard cancer patient.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by tonytony208(m): 5:17am On Nov 05, 2015
carnegiefan:
We can make a statement to Nigeria and it will be heard from all over the world.

Do what I did.

Take a sharp object and puncture your skin so that blood will flow.
Lick the blood and make a VOW to NEVER EVER BUILD or INVEST anything outside of Igboland.
If we ALL do this, just watch what will happen within 10 years in Nigeria. cool

What will happen is that Lagos will not be no man's land anymore. It will now become Yoruba land.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! by carnegiefan: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2015
This thread is asking a simple question:

HOW MANY HAUSA OR YORUBA own ANY building in Igboland ?

If you are Igbo, you should sleep over this question.

I understand that Igboland is denied INSTITUTIONALLY (never mind what our colonizers say) in Nigeria, examples abound in our roads/infrastructure; but I believe that we can at least copy Hausa and Yoruba by not investing outside our lands.
There are Hausa and Yoruba business people and other professionals in Igbo towns and villages, but they invest nothing immovable there.

If you are REALLY serious about empowering your freedom even up to outright secession, STOP funding your own enslavement and colonization.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Courts Rules On Gov Wike This Tuesday / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / 2019: APC Postpones Governorship Primary Election In All States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.