Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions (1245 Views)

DOWNLOAD JIM OVIA (MUSTE) SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (MUST READ) / Apply For 2016 MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarship (jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship) / Thread For 2015 / 2016 Muste Scholarship Exam Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by sagaciousblog: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
What was actually some sort of blessing to Nigerian students has become a nightmare to many..MUSTE scholarship was borne out of good intentions of Jim Ovia to supprt the education of many Nigerian students but the organizers hàve turned the program into a Private affair which is quite different from the original plan of the founder..many students this year eagerly awaited for the application portal to be opened and lo and behold it was opened and the deadline to apply was oct 31st..few days after they opened application, their portal was now saying Form currently unavailable.. Many students, both old beneficiaries and prospective applicants waited for the form to be available but all to no avail..as oct 31st kept drawing nearer,every apolicant and old beneficiaries kept praying and the deadline finally passed...next update on MUSTE's website was that the form was closed.. Some old beneficiaries like my guy Lucky didnt even get to renew their scholarships while others hoping to apply were denied the chance..my question is; is this intention of the founder or are the organizers trying to award these scholarships to their kiths and kins?This is unfair!
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
that is totally true!....I'm sure Mr Jim Ovia has no idea abt this... the organizers are mischievous!

1 Like

Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
they should reopen that form and make it available even for few days.
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by BigGee9949(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is very disappointing.. all hopes have been cut short..
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by HisVine(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Really dissapointing...

cc lalasticlala
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by chiboc1: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2015
If it wasn't intended for student to apply, then, why is it opened at the first place
70% and above of highly eligible student failed to apply, not because of their incompetence, but, due to the ineptitude being displayed by muste and its organizers.
We the student of Nigerian University are highly pained and sadden by this unforseen ill development, we hereby ask with one voice, the organizers of muste to reopened the application form to enable those of us diligently waiting to apply, see our effort through the application processes.
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Akposy(m): 3:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Very true..... I could not apply after waiting in the cafe for hours everyday...

Lalasticlala Pls help Nigerian student and take it front page
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Omonoba11(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2015
This is quite disheartening!
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=Akposy post=39693479]Very true..... I could not apply after waiting in the cafe for hours everyday...

Lalasticlala Pls help Nigerian student and take it front page[/quote
hmm...me I slept in the cafe for days, wasted money buying all night time.
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by SIMPLIFIED(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Every single day I wake up with the expectation that the site would be available that day, days turned into weeks and before I could say jack, the form was no longer available,.. countless mails and tweets sent unreplied. When they say corruption has eaten deep into the fabrics of nigerian economy I neve taught it has gotten this bad, someone up there who thinks he is the alpha and omega is trying to sabotage the efforts of JIM Ovia in helping the nigerian students, too bad he has no online presence and will be oblivious of what is been done to his genuine efforts to help nigerian students.. We will not just let this be swept under the carpet, someone in authority who can help us out must see this.. anyone who can contact relevant authorities in federal ministry of education, zenith bank headquarters should help us out.. lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove please in the name of God and service to humanity we beg you to help us push this to frontpage..
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by SIMPLIFIED(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Even those who are awardees already couldn't renew their scholarship, this is broad daylight Robert by some miscreants who intend to give out the scholarship funds probably to friends and family. . We all must join hands to say no to this.. anyone who can mail any of the newspapers should do so and give them link to this thread..cc lalasticlala, Seun, fynestboi, olawalebabs
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Omasworld1: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Burhari must hear this. This indiscipline and corruption. All bad eggs must be removed from the scheme
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by stephany007: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOV 14 2015 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED FOR WRITING THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM IF YOU WERE ABLE TO APPLY DESPITE THE TIGHT SCHEDULE.NOV 14 2015 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED FOR WRITING THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM IF YOU WERE ABLE TO APPLY DESPITE THE TIGHT SCHEDULE.NOV 14 2015 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED FOR WRITING THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM IF YOU WERE ABLE TO APPLY DESPITE THE TIGHT SCHEDULE.
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by HisVine(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
stephany007:
NOV 14 2015 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED FOR WRITING THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM IF YOU WERE ABLE TO APPLY DESPITE THE TIGHT SCHEDULE.NOV 14 2015 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED FOR WRITING THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM IF YOU WERE ABLE TO APPLY DESPITE THE TIGHT SCHEDULE.NOV 14 2015 HAS BEEN ASSIGNED FOR WRITING THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM IF YOU WERE ABLE TO APPLY DESPITE THE TIGHT SCHEDULE.
They've not sent mail to the shortlisted candidates... Hopefully tomorrow.
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by sagaciousblog: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Omasworld1:
Burhari must hear this. This indiscipline and corruption. All bad eggs must be removed from the scheme
yes o,,Jim ovia must hear this too..
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Akposy(m): 3:21am On Nov 07, 2015
lalasticlacla help us na. please
Re: Muste Scholarship Organizers Deviates From The Founder's Intentions by Adeolakk(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
chiboc1:
If it wasn't intended for student to apply, then, why is it opened at the first place
70% and above of highly eligible student failed to apply, not because of their incompetence, but, due to the ineptitude being displayed by muste and its organizers.
We the student of Nigerian University are highly pained and sadden by this unforseen ill development, we hereby ask with one voice, the organizers of muste to reopened the application form to enable those of us diligently waiting to apply, see our effort through the application processes.
Thanks for understanding.

I actually applied the morning the form came out. dont know where d problem came from later

(1) (Reply)

Photo: BBC Reports On Nigerian Who Solved 156 Year Old Riemann Hypothesis . / Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... / University Of Benin Matriculation Holds Today 2016[Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.