Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones (3079 Views)

Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones by kasysleek(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Opera mini is now available for download on your lumia/windows phone.
You can now download opera mini on your lumia/windows phone for easier web access.

This will certainly make windows phone users happy as your favorite web browser is now available for people using nokia lumia or any widows phone for that matter.
Some will ask " why should I install or download opera for my lumia phone duh apart from being one of the best web browser on the planet " here's a couple other reasons why you need opera mini of your windows phone.

Safe browsing[/b]

Safety come first right!
Be rest assured that You can surf the web safely knowing your data such as passwords is safe for hackers and such.

[b]Easy navigation

Easily navigate from one page to another swifty with opera on your phone.

Use less data

Apart from making one of the best browsers with cool features for its consumer, opera also has this awesome feature by saving or reduce data plans by compressing the amount of data passed from the website you are visiting.

Loads faster

Opera is well known for its load speed, very reliable I can say.
Use speed dials

Want to get to your favorite site faster? You can easily add the blog/website to speed dial.
like these features click the link below to download.

Download opera mini for window here
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/opera-mini/9wzdncrdmtk6

Have any question and contribution feel free to use the comment box.
http://kasysleek..com/2015/11/how-to-download-operamini-to-lumia-or-windows-phone.html#more

Re: How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones by Terabyteck(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Proudly Windows...
We re growing now

1 Like

Re: How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones by Emeka71(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Opera-mini is simply the best.
Re: How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones by babafunny(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Let me inform you that opera mini app now exist both on the mobile and the desktop version. This is one of the best in the market. download opera mini now... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/opera-mini-web-browser-review-what-you-need-to-know-about-opera/
Re: How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones by mosjames: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Only have Uc Browser on my C8
Very fast for downloading smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Gionee M5 Mini / Moto Z3 Launched With 5G Network Support : Specs, Feature, Price & More / I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.