Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (338351 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by okonkwoify127: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
I would appreciate if u kindly send me d idea at okonkwoifeanyi127@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Craven: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dahveydson:

Craven is feigning anger. Just wanted to show you the point I was making being reinstated by someone else.

Angry? Far from it. We ended our discussion on another thread. It's good that you want to show me your point being reinstated by someone else, but I'm not the kind of person who likes to dwell on past issues. We ended our discussion yesterday, let's leave it at that.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dahveydson(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Craven:

Angry? Far from it. We ended our discussion on another thread. It's good that you want to show me your point being reinstated by someone else, but I'm not the kind of person who likes to dwell on past issues. We ended our discussion yesterday, let's leave it at that.

Alright. Cheers!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Emanehi(f): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Poch:

Instead of turning this thread into a flood of email-address-dropping, Dammy's idea was simply to search for shell foreign recruiters email address on social media (LinkedIn for instance)...and send them an introductory email of yourself and your application being under review for a while...he proposes that the foreign recruiters are more understanding and could assist you get scheduled for an interview.

Since you all agree that Shell HR staff have more important things to be doing than monitoring a NL thread, there is no reason this "crazy" idea should remain secret! So off you go guys...

Now that's the crazy idea...which isn't a bad one... But since it's about to derail this thread, can we now have some peace in here...

Thank you jare....the so-called crazy idea is derailing the thread. So has anyone who tried this 'idea' been scheduled for an interview? 56 pages on this thread and no one is talking about interview..God help us ooo..Please who has been scheduled for interview or who has done the interview?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by dannyabba(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
okonkwoify127:
I would appreciate if u kindly send me d idea at okonkwoifeanyi127@yahoo.com
It is well...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Victosin09:
That's a No No! I sincerely understand How you feel. Keep your gaze on Him. Allow Him order your steps. Be smart. I'm in that race too So I can understand. Try stepping out really. update your cv and Have competent people peruse it. print a handful of them and submit them to potential employers. I believe You're on linked in...Get connected with guys who can take you through the door. be proactive. Trust God. don't give up. sharpen your interpersonal skills too. Get relevant skills or knowledge outside your field. you could take free courses online.... it's well with you.
what Did you study?
babe... U wont understand my predicament, its not smth dah i will begin to say in social media. And am tired of "connected friends" telling me cock and bullshitt abt dnt worry, u will get job is and dat, submit cv online, bla bla.. Like as if i have not been submittin cv online.... This poeple r people dat could just make a call and help u out... Trust me, if somebody wants to help u get job, he or she wont be tellin u things like u see, the country is bad,the economy is dis and dat... Arent children of politicians getn juicy jobs? Arent people who got third class who hav human connections getn the right jobs?
And yes i am on linked in, infact every gaddamn job site in nigeria, my profile is there..

I dnt want to sound negative, buh mehn, i could get mad and take up arms.... I studied petroleum engineering sha..
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by OsemeVin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
GRACE
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Favolly(f): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2015
dannyabba:
It is well...
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by COOLCATS: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
babe... U wont understand my predicament, its not smth dah i will begin to say in social media. And am tired of "connected friends" telling me cock and bullshitt abt dnt worry, u will get job is and dat, submit cv online, bla bla.. Like as if i have not been submittin cv online.... This poeple r people dat could just make a call and help u out... Trust me, if somebody wants to help u get job, he or she wont be tellin u things like u see, the country is bad,the economy is dis and dat... Arent children of politicians getn juicy jobs? Arent people who got third class who hav human connections getn the right jobs?
And yes i am on linked in, infact every gaddamn job site in nigeria, my profile is there..

I dnt want to sound negative, buh mehn, i could get mad and take up arms.... I studied petroleum engineering sha..
if a recruiter or an employer sees this, it's a NO No. Zero optimism .... wrong personality shown. You can't say your predicament on social media, but you can talk about getting jobs with connection and carrying arms. Cool. Ask and check yourself... what kind of Cv am I sending out ? What kind of profile have I got? How am I selling my self. You just sold yourself in a wrong way. This should do for you.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
i went through ur comment, thank u so much for enlightening me. Sometimes i just dont get it either, i wrote dangote refinery exam last two months, luckily i succeeded in the written interview, i ddnt succeed in the oral interview. And i did pray to God, buh God ddnt answer my prayers. People keep telling me God this God that, i seem to have the faith buh the big things i hope for, i just duno sha, it doesnt really come to pass... Right now i duno which way is the right way, wether to cross hands and accept things as they come by or continue to cast my hope in Jesus.. Cuz right now, my mind is very much open to any kinda job weda legal or illegal..

Am sorry did you say dangote? You passed the test and not.the oral interview? well, i think I did fail that too but am so satisfied that i did not get it. Infact, two days ago I was thanking God saying; Thank God I did not get Dangote,!!!! Well, dont let hopes down.....GET UP AND BE STRONG...Great things start small too
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Do you mean Halliburton doesn't send mails to her new recruits?
I deduced from your writeup that you missed some calls and that was the end!

I need your response. Thank you.

dammyspencer:

you are very right. everything is God's mercy. I am glad you are a Christian and I'd throw two scenarios to you to judge, so you can be sure you are not speaking from your own limited understanding o how things work in life.

First, the story of King Hezekiah: I ma sure you know he was asked to prepare for his death. he could have given up and said "Oh God has chosen to have me dead". He didn't, he went to seek God's face. That's questioning the order of things. that's bravery, that's thinking outside the box. I am sure if he didn't ask, God wouldn't have spared his life. So is our God wicked? Not at all. Some people need to work out their miracle with actions.

Second, my story with Halliburton.

I did Halliburton test in Lagos in 2013, made it to the second batch of interview. If oyu are familiar with Halliburton recruitment, you'd know they call you on phone when they have nay thing to tell you. after about 5 months, I got a call but I couldn't pick or return the call the call immediately. I was busy with work and my boss was just beside me al through that day. Moreover, I was i supposed to know it was urgent, and that it was halliburton? it was just a regular number and i felt I could just call back at night.

I got home that night and called back the line. it was them, the call I have been waiting for. the manager who called asked me to see him at the airport the following day at 5:30 am. When i met him , he said , all i do is pray for an opening to happen, that he had recruited just then when he was calling me. He said, if only I had picked my call it could have been me.

That chance went, I lost it that year. fast-track to 2014, they brought out another advert, I applied and wasn't invited for the test. I asked a friend who invited them and he told me the name. I sent an email to the recruiter explaining my challenge of 2013 and how much I had expected to be invited for the test of 2014.

4 hours later, he replied me and asked me what I graduated with. I told him. 2 hours later he invited me for a test the following day.

i made it to the interview, he saw me and said. "Oh you, i remember your face now from 2013. You are a smart man to have mailed me. I had to print a new candidate list just because of you"

well, I made it in.

I could have given up and said oh, God has chosen not to have mercy on me.But he did, he needed me to dive into the water when the angel was around and be cleansed. in fact, if God was not merciful to me, nothing on earth would have given me the wisdom to try sending the recruiter an email.

it was my lucky ticket and heaven answered with mercy.

What you don't believe in, don't bother others. you can't know more than God. They are not stealing, in the recruitment ethics, it is allowed. Nigeria has caged you and you must set your mind free. I am not saying you won't make it, but that's still not freedom. you need to be re-orientated about things. ask those that schooled abroad to tell you.

What you see as a privilege here is your right else where.

didn't have time to edit and arrange this properly. I hope we understand the message
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by AwesomeRims(m): 5:02am On Dec 11, 2015
ScofieldBello:
Do you mean Halliburton doesn't send mails to her new recruits?
I deduced from your writeup that you missed some calls and that was the end!

I need your response. Thank you.

Yes they don't. After the final assessment day, successful peeps are put in a talent pool where managers pick from and call for chats. I was in such a pool for 1whole year and then got a regret email. It is possible I also missed a call but I never tried calling back..
Dammy is indeed a great fellow.. I will try ur tactics for next haliburton recruitment. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ksstroud: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2015
5555K:

Am sorry did you say dangote? You passed the test and not.the oral interview? well, i think I did fail that too but am so satisfied that i did not get it. Infact, two days ago I was thanking God saying; Thank God I did not get Dangote,!!!! Well, dont let hopes down.....GET UP AND BE STRONG...Great things start small too

Do you mean dangote group is not good? Or because you've gotten better offer?....
The thing is cutehector should just take things easy, life is all about optimism. One thing that is sure is 'weeping may last for the night, joy comes in the morning ', if one believes. Even people that passed dangote were not better off than others but things happened in its own time. Many folks are here silently that are working with great organization and some have tried many stunts above their peers which leads them to where they are.
If one really have interest and passion for working with SHELL not only because of getting good pay and starting flexing life, with a believing heart and all around personal indepth working about, he shall get there.
The idea of Dammy has been tried by many for different multinationals and it worked for them.
Just think of that extra ordinary or extre step thing and you get extra results in whatever dealings you engaged yourself.

It shall be well with all.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2015
dammyspencer:

you are very right. everything is God's mercy. I am glad you are a Christian and I'd throw two scenarios to you to judge, so you can be sure you are not speaking from your own limited understanding o how things work in life.

First, the story of King Hezekiah: I ma sure you know he was asked to prepare for his death. he could have given up and said "Oh God has chosen to have me dead". He didn't, he went to seek God's face. That's questioning the order of things. that's bravery, that's thinking outside the box. I am sure if he didn't ask, God wouldn't have spared his life. So is our God wicked? Not at all. Some people need to work out their miracle with actions.

I did Halliburton test in Lagos in 2013, made it to the second batch of interview. If oyu are familiar with Halliburton recruitment, you'd know they call you on phone when they have nay thing to tell you. after about 5 months, I got a call but I couldn't pick or return the call the call immediately. I was busy with work and my boss was just beside me al through that day. Moreover, I was i supposed to know it was urgent, and that it was halliburton? it was just a regular number and i felt I could just call back at night.

I got home that night and called back the line. it was them, the call I have been waiting for. the manager who called asked me to see him at the airport the following day at 5:30 am. When i met him , he said , all i do is pray for an opening to happen, that he had recruited just then when he was calling me. He said, if only I had picked my call it could have been me.

That chance went, I lost it that year. fast-track to 2014, they brought out another advert, I applied and wasn't invited for the test. I asked a friend who invited them and he told me the name. I sent an email to the recruiter explaining my challenge of 2013 and how much I had expected to be invited for the test of 2014.

4 hours later, he replied me and asked me what I graduated with. I told him. 2 hours later he invited me for a test the following day.

i made it to the interview, he saw me and said. "Oh you, i remember your face now from 2013. You are a smart man to have mailed me. I had to print a new candidate list just because of you"

well, I made it in.

I could have given up and said oh, God has chosen not to have mercy on me.But he did, he needed me to dive into the water when the angel was around and be cleansed. in fact, if God was not merciful to me, nothing on earth would have given me the wisdom to try sending the recruiter an email.

What you don't believe in, don't bother others. you can't know more than God. They are not stealing, in the recruitment ethics, it is allowed. Nigeria has caged you and you must set your mind free. I am not saying you won't make it, but that's still not freedom. you need to be re-orientated about things. ask those that schooled abroad to tell you.

didn't have time to edit and arrange this properly. I hope we understand the message
dammy you've said it all. I wanted to make this point clear to the guys on the thread but I just don't want to hit the punch line too quickly. it is part of recruitment ethics that a job seeker call the recruiter to follow up an application. it part of what I saw on YouTube and read about. it is actually not a custom here in Nigeria but it works abroad and it goes to show how interested you are on the job.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ilori1930(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Bros na me hail pass... But I dey vex for you sha angry angry
cutetonye009:

You are highly domored brother!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ilori1930(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Oga park well angry
5555K:

well, you can continue feeling so.....choose your path

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Bro not that I want to give you a "cock and bullshit story" but by God's grace I got 2 multinational jobs this year from posts I saw on Nairaland, my brother got one also, all entry level jobs with cool pays... It'll surely come wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ksstroud: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2015
MacMaster01:

Bro not that I want to give you a "cock and bullshit story" but by God's grace I got 2 multinational jobs this year from posts I saw on Nairaland.. It'll surely come wink

Boss how far... But that post you made about giant beverage has some reservations...
Check the past thread about them....
I know some of my Oga knows about the coy.
Respect to you...
But don't tell me you peeps still dey eye shell too ooooo.
CC:
Cuteonye009
ElDeeVee
Ilori1930

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2015
MacMaster01:
Seasons Greetings people them. smiley, as u await shell, check this one:

Giant Beverages Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2015

Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Job Descriptions

The Giant Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduates with requisite skills necessary to assume Managerial roles and be exposed to activities in all the units within our organization.
Young, vibrant and forward looking candidates who are ready to learn, perform and achieve competence in a short period of time. After the completion of one year internship across departments in the organisation, successful candidates will be posted to work in the following departments:
Production, Marketing, Sales, HR and Admin and Supply Chain Management.

Requirements

Minimum of second class lower /lower credit B.Sc/HND in any discipline
Have between 0-2 years experience
Must be able to learn with little supervision.
Must have a basic computer knowledge
Have good communication skills
Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
Be persuasive, persistent and patient
Look smart
Not more than 29 years

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: vacancies@giantbeverages.com
The is bouncing back
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2015
MacMaster01:
Seasons Greetings people them. smiley, as u await shell, check this one:

Giant Beverages Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2015

Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Job Descriptions

The Giant Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduates with requisite skills necessary to assume Managerial roles and be exposed to activities in all the units within our organization.
Young, vibrant and forward looking candidates who are ready to learn, perform and achieve competence in a short period of time. After the completion of one year internship across departments in the organisation, successful candidates will be posted to work in the following departments:
Production, Marketing, Sales, HR and Admin and Supply Chain Management.

Requirements

Minimum of second class lower /lower credit B.Sc/HND in any discipline
Have between 0-2 years experience
Must be able to learn with little supervision.
Must have a basic computer knowledge
Have good communication skills
Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
Be persuasive, persistent and patient
Look smart
Not more than 29 years

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: vacancies@giantbeverages.com
The mail is bouncing back
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ALVA001: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
dammyspencer:

well, I made it in.

the idea please.
Lasisilukman2002@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
COOLCATS:
if a recruiter or an employer sees this, it's a NO No. Zero optimism .... wrong personality shown. You can't say your predicament on social media, but you can talk about getting jobs with connection and carrying arms. Cool. Ask and check yourself... what kind of Cv am I sending out ? What kind of profile have I got? How am I selling my self. You just sold yourself in a wrong way. This should do for you.
pls send me ur email let me send u my cv so u will see it. let it not be dat am talkn balderdash.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2015
5555K:

ok bro.. Ok.m
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by samsown: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Got an interview this morning by 9:00am...fingers crossed.
Good morning smiley

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

The mail is bouncing back
oh try it again, maybe it's network or it has closed, that's how I saw it somewhere online or you can try careers@giantbeverages.com
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2015
samsown:
Good morning smiley
success!!!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by boyesky(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
samsown:
Good morning smiley

Shell Interview
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by samsown: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Yes...phone interview

boyesky:

Shell Interview

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by samsown: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Thank you!

MacMaster01:

success!!!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by boyesky(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
samsown:
Yes...phone interview

all the best bro!!!... go get ur job pls... i dey come behind too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.