Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode (36974 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by godwin120alex: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Very very empty threat.FFK did not refer to all d Fulanis but to d ones looking for trouble.My question is why is it that nobody can call dis Fulanis herdsmen to order. I support FFK 100 percent on dis cos this will draw PMB and d world attention . For pple dat felt FFK is stupid ask pple from Nasarawa how many of their pple dis nusances have sluttered. To make it worst d are moving to other parts of d country killing and raping women and d govt is feigning ignorant until other pple will join them in d madness.

2 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Vivalavida99(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
How did this become about Buhari? How do two wrongs make a right? Are you missing a nut up there?

You are pathetic, if you have nothing to contribute to the topic why not shut your stinking mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by sinizia: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Rawani
I am still looking forward to your education on whom whom FG respresents

Stop wasting your time with that HYPOCRITE. He never opened a thread condemning Hell-Rufai when he made that vile statement that should have gotten him sent to jail, and bad enough to stop such a wicked man from being a governor. When Buhari was calling the FG, Boko Haram, the hypocrite disappeared like the flatulence of a leperous old witch. But FFK speaking out and enlightening the Southerners about the systematic ethnic cleansing being perpetrated by Rawani's tribe, the Fulanis, prompted him to open a thread to condemn FFK. It shows you the wicked heart of that poster. A Fulani can type and say trash about other tribes and he looks away, but when people speak up, he starts yelping like a wounded dog. He should fucckk off with his glaring support for Fulani treachery!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ishiamu(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Kitika gbagi a beer.... mumu anuuufiia!
Shege banza

LoL. Otu nne i
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Rawani: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2015
modath:

I pray PMB matter no give you high BP cheesy

But be that as it may, I don't think anyone hates their nomadic rovings as much as I do, I have had near misses on numerous occassions with them..

I've lived in this place for going on 2 decades now & also served in the far north so I see their destructive tendencies on a regular basis!!!

Imagine you being on 120+ & feeling cool nodding along to your music & just looking up to see a cattle drive in the middle of Airport rd EXPRESSWAY... lipsrsealed undecided

You think you are secured in an estate & see them driving cattles in your neighbourhood!!

Unfortunately that blasted constitution that gives unfettered freedom of movement ommitted "THE NUISANCE" clause (Fashola 2015)

However I attack issues & not personalities & know it is only true federalism that can solve this problem...

They leave their own farmlands & farmmers alone & bring their desructive selves to the NC & the south cos their culture & religion supports a nomadic lifestyle without putting into consideration that the others' don't have such...

They need to understand their rights stops where others begin....

The Fulani herdsmen have been a nuisance to everyone including we the stationary Fulani's for ages, (I can relate perfectly with those cruise-killing hordes of cows) especially as their grazing practice has not evolved with the times, however it's not acceptable to attack the entire Fulani race as a resort (especially as it's clearly a PDP agenda).

Miyetti Allah needs to take responsibility and guide her members accordingly. I trust you're doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
A Fulani socio-cultural association, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore yesterday sent a final warning to former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-kayode over insult on the Fulani race.

National president of the association, Alhaji Bello Abdullahi Bodejo gave the warning after consultation with the South-West organisations’ leaders in Abuja.

According to Bodejo, Fani-Kayode have earlier described all the Fulani herdsmen as ‘tse-tse fly, locust, leeches’ and also called for the ban of herdsmen from Southern Nigeria.

The Fulani leader said further that if he did not apologise to the Fulani race, they would be forced to take legal action against him. “We want Femi Fani-Kayode to publicly withdraw his hate speech and wrongful criminal allegation against the entire Fulani race and us in particular, immediately to avoid legal action by us.”

Bodejo called on President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that peace and tranquility prevails in Nigeria and that public utterances by some Nigerian are strictly watch to avoid breach of public peace in any manner in the interest of the nation.

“We want FG to deal with anybody no matter highly place in Nigeria if they did not guide their utterances.”

http://leadership.ng/news/472203/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends-final-warning-to-fani-kayode

FFK will never apologize to this stup1d people. Fulanis in my town maintain and respect us. We dont take shit from them, they are very loyal to my community.
FFK should resist these rascals.

3 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2015
nduchucks:

One would have expected this thuggish outburst from a brainless unemployed youth. smh
so what do u mean?

ar'u in surpport of the fulani killings??
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Rawani: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2015
I erroneously assumed you could decipher that.

Your representatives are here:

http://nass.gov.ng/

MizMyColi:

@Rawani
I am still looking forward to your education on whom the FG respresents

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2015
modath:

I pray PMB matter no give you high BP cheesy

But be that as it may, I don't think anyone hates their nomadic rovings as much as I do, I have had near misses on numerous occassions with them..

I've lived in this place for going on 2 decades now & also served in the far north so I see their destructive tendencies on a regular basis!!!

Imagine you being on 120+ & feeling cool nodding along to your music & just looking up to see a cattle drive in the middle of Airport rd EXPRESSWAY... lipsrsealed undecided

You think you are secured in an estate & see them driving cattles in your neighbourhood!!

Unfortunately that blasted constitution that gives unfettered freedom of movement ommitted "THE NUISANCE" clause (Fashola 2015)

However I attack issues & not personalities & know it is only true federalism that can solve this problem...

They leave their own farmlands & farmmers alone & bring their desructive selves to the NC & the south cos their culture & religion supports a nomadic lifestyle without putting into consideration that the others' don't have such...

They need to understand their rights stops where others begin....

Stop saying trash, especially when you have no evidence. angry
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2015
stardragon:

so what do u mean?

ar'u in surpport of the fulani killings??
Fulani only defend themselves. Stop intigating genocide against us.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

FFK will never apologize to this stup1d people. Fulanis in my town maintain and respect us. We dont take shit from them, they are very loyal to my community.
FFK should resist these rascals.
Piig shut up
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL. Otu nne i
Ewe
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani,FFK has the right to express his feelings with any adjective he wishes to qualify a "noun".I wish you could say tne same thing if your father was a victim of Fulani herdsmen kidnapp.If you had brains,you would know that FFK has nothing to appologize for.
Rawani:

Those herdsmen's activities are completely condemnable and several measures have been proposed to contain their bloody excesses so I don't know what you're talking about.

Unless you examine the issue without your political lens, thoughts such as that above are bound to populate your thinking. Some herdsmen have been a nuisance to their hosts since the the 19th century.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MuamarGaddaffi: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
Femi Fani Kayode is reputed for his elastic tongue, unprincipled stance and immature, poorly thought out outbursts such as those made regarding Bianca Ojukwu and the other women that had the misfortune of being intimately linked with him at some point or the other. His penchant for sucking in the vomit he utters, came to a climax with his twilight support for the PDP after consistently rubbishing them severally in the past.

However FFK's recent vituperations against the entire Fulani race are not his usual uncoordinated diatribes. His insistence on attacking the entire Fulani people because of the activities of a few soulless, bloody, and murderous criminals appears to be by design, and co-ordinated with other elements and groups that are strongly opposed to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as President such as Afenifere, Chief Falae, and some disgruntled elements East of the Niger.

The activities of the murderous blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are barbaric, criminal and downright condemnable. The lives that have been needlessly lost and families traumatized is more than enough reason for Government to tackle the menace immediately and headlong and I admonish the authorities to take prompt action.

However it must by emphasized that it is completely illogical to paint the entire Fulani race which have produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, Jelani Aliyu (inventor), BUA etc., who have contributed greatly to the Nigerian economy and attracted accolades to her, with the murderous activities of a few criminal nomadic herdsmen (P.S not all Fulani's are nomadic culturally and historically). This is akin to demonizing other tribes because of the activities of a few kidnappers, ritualists and baby factory operators. It is a travesty of common sense and it is clearly politically motivated.

At this time of national recovery, such careless statements by FFK are retrogressive, provocative and reek of political sabotage, which will not be tolerated any further. It is hoped that the wiser ones around him will admonish him to take caution and warn him to desist from channeling his political frustrations towards the Fulani people.

You lack will power to analyse issues, please stop commenting on front page for now to save your sentimental brain of some embarrassment. Just read the comment below you and see how biased you are.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Classicool(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Those fulani bastard should wait because before 6pm. today FFK the chief wailer and smacker will reply them with the speech that will make them to go and climb kufancha hills and fall and die or run into river niger and drown.. Crazy bastards we are not Benue and Plateau in SW...

2 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
sinizia:

Stop wasting your time with that HYPOCRITE. He never opened a thread condemning Hell-Rufai when he made that vile statement that should have gotten him sent to jail, and bad enough to stop such a wicked man from being a governor. When Buhari was calling the FG, Boko Haram, the hypocrite disappeared like the flatulence of a leperous old witch. But FFK speaking out and enlightening the Southerners about the systematic ethnic cleansing being perpetrated by Rawani's tribe, the Fulanis, prompted him to open a thread to condemn FFK. It shows you the wicked heart of that poster. A Fulani can type and say trash about other tribes and he looks away, but when people speak up, he starts yelping like a wounded dog. He should Bleep off with his glaring support for Fulani treachery!!
Easy to recognize southern fooools
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Classicool:
Those fulani bastard should wait because before 6pm. today FFK the chief wailer and smacker will reply them with the speech that will make them to go and climb kufancha hills and fall and die or run into river niger and drown.. Crazy bastards we are not Benue and Plateau in SW...
All of you ganging up against fulani are cowards
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
I erroneously assumed you could decipher that.

Your representatives are here:

http://nass.gov.ng/

I erroneously assumed you knew what you were on about.

The Federal government is made up of three branches

Legislative – Makes laws (NASS)
Executive – Carries out laws (President, Vice President, Cabinet)
Judicial – Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and Other Courts)

These three represent the interest of the Nigerian people.

When Buhari called the FG Boko Haram, he implied that the individuals who make up the Legislative, Executive and Judicial arms of government were terrorists.

#GoFigure

7 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:

You lack will power to analyse issues, please stop commenting on front page for now to save your sentimental brain of some embarrassment. Just read the comment below you and see how biased you are.

Stuphid kafir
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
Femi Fani Kayode is reputed for his elastic tongue, unprincipled stance and immature, poorly thought out outbursts such as those made regarding Bianca Ojukwu and the other women that had the misfortune of being intimately linked with him at some point or the other. His penchant for sucking in the vomit he utters, came to a climax with his twilight support for the PDP after consistently rubbishing them severally in the past.

However FFK's recent vituperations against the entire Fulani race are not his usual uncoordinated diatribes. His insistence on attacking the entire Fulani people because of the activities of a few soulless, bloody, and murderous criminals appears to be by design, and co-ordinated with other elements and groups that are strongly opposed to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as President such as Afenifere, Chief Falae, and some disgruntled elements East of the Niger.

The activities of the murderous blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are barbaric, criminal and downright condemnable. The lives that have been needlessly lost and families traumatized is more than enough reason for Government to tackle the menace immediately and headlong and I admonish the authorities to take prompt action.

However it must by emphasized that it is completely illogical to paint the entire Fulani race which have produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, Jelani Aliyu (inventor), BUA etc., who have contributed greatly to the Nigerian economy and attracted accolades to her, with the murderous activities of a few criminal nomadic herdsmen (P.S not all Fulani's are nomadic culturally and historically). This is akin to demonizing other tribes because of the activities of a few kidnappers, ritualists and baby factory operators. It is a travesty of common sense and it is clearly politically motivated.

At this time of national recovery, such careless statements by FFK are retrogressive, provocative and reek of political sabotage, which will not be tolerated any further. It is hoped that the wiser ones around him will admonish him to take caution and warn him to desist from channeling his political frustrations towards the Fulani people.

You are a slave! Were you a farmer, I can visualize you scared and on your belly begging fulani to take all your crops and feed to his animals.

All this grammar just to show you are above yourself in civility and social cues. So Aliko Dangote is untouchable and cannot be disparaged by the broad stroke of the tsetse fly remark but Falae is dispensable and its ok for fulani herdsmen to humiliate him?

I repeat....YOU ARE A SLAVE!

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ERAKAMUS: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Classicool:
Hahahaha, You bad gaan.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
mykel231:
Rawani,FFK has the right to express his feelings with any adjective he wishes to qualify a "noun".I wish you could say tne same thing if your father was a victim of Fulani herdsmen kidnapp.If you had brains,you would know that FFK has nothing to appologize for.
U can hide in your bedroom and type rubbish angry
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by 49cents(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
The same group of people who, gallantly led by their grand patron, President Muhammadu Buhari, belligerently trooped into the then state house under the leadership of Lam Adesina (of blessed memory).

Alhaji Lam's words to them is forever printed in the Sands of time as the weight of his words kept them at the edge of their seats.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

It is the height of hypocrisy and goal post shifting for them to release such wanton warnings to FFK and any other person who deems it fit to speak up.

Buhari once called the Federal government Boko Haram.

People have been massacred by the fulanis under bizzare exigencies, where were the members of this group to strongly condemn such?

Elrufai once posted this statement via his twitter account...

"We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes."

Where were this group to condemn such actions which clearly reeked of troublemaking than patriotism?

I will not be a party to oppression and undignified muzzling.
Let them do their worst!

Just love to read up the madam anyday, anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by sinizia: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Easy to recognize southern fooools
you are a cross breed between stupidity and imbecility.

2 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Rawani: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2015
If you had brains you would have been able to comprehend the post.

Even I condemned the bloody killers, FFK'S offense is in insulting the entire Fulani including the hardworking innocent Fulani's...is he mad? He has been warned, and he's no stranger to the courts, neither is he wise so he is bound to reap his seeds of hatred and bigotry.

mykel231:
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by cabaliciouscabal: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:

Wat abt d stupid ultrances kwakanso said in ibadan, Is he going to withdraw dat as well? .

FFK is not withdrawing any statement, if d fulanis want let dem go to court or start war, we south westerners ar tyrd of dis nonsense. And are ready to face anybody dat won't allow us av peace in our territory.

Our continual quietness, tolerance, cannot continue to be seen as weakness, enough is enough.

Wen d whole region erupts den everybody will find dia way back to dia villages.

Omo odua ni mi.

Omo Akin si tu ni mi.

Is like most of u pple no longer like d relative peace u all ar enjoying.

Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ERAKAMUS: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Fool.anis have forgotten what happened during the military era when we have the NADECOS, Like they want to makethe Certified Illiterate Terrorist Regime Ungovernable.

Time Shall Tell!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Stuphid kafir

We are on the hunt for your @ss...its a new day in Yorubaland and we are on standby to behead iredeemable fulani and r.a.pe your virgins. Come and test the restrictions we put in place to control you on our soil.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by petermichaels(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
so na only north gud 2 dey curse and kill oda tryb. Wen oda do,na national warning? Nigeria my foot.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Rawani: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2015
A Fulani man is never a slave (rawani means crown), I'm not being arrogant it's just a fact.

Regardless, my respect for all tribes including the Yoruba is firm as I have been opportuned to deal with the best of them.

MayorofLagos:

You are a slave! Were you a farmer, I can visualize you scared and on your belly begging fulani to take all your crops and feed to his animals.

All this grammar just to show you are above yourself in civility and social cues. So Aliko Dangote is untouchable and cannot be disparaged by the broad stroke of the tsetse fly remark but Falae is dispensable and its ok for fulani herdsmen to humiliate him?

I repeat....YOU ARE A SLAVE!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by modath(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Stop saying trash, especially when you have no evidence. angry

Trash? Cos my position doesn't agree with your sentiments?? Abeg waka ..

It's your type that makes the PMB cause so difficult to defend on occassions...

Must everything be argued on tribal sentiments, can't you argue logically ??

I don't know about fulani herdsmen cos I don't have a farmland abi??

Kindly find a pile of cow dung to stuff in your mouth & don't come back in my mentions!!

@rawani,
Thank you, I'm great & believe you are too..

You'll notice it's the same thing that I'm po siting, the main job of miyetti Allah here is about letting them know the LIMITS of their RIGHTS.. People's livelihood & labour is not fair game, neither is endangering people!!

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Glare247(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Fulani only defend themselves?. Stop intigating genocide against us.
. Fulani defending demselves always,pls b reasonable for once,I wonder y nigeria is like ds,intead of u to see d calamity does bad eggs among d fulani heardmen re causing,u keep defending blindly,I knw u are not of fulani race,u are just here to instigate more hatred for d fulanis,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.