Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (233908 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Krayola(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2009
Wsup every one?,  I'm an amateur producer. I actually just completed my 1st beat today,  If any of you need beats holla @ ur boy. I'll probably hook u up for free because right now i'm just trying to get practice and up my game.

I only have a drum machine right now so there are no other instruments on it,  but I managed to edit one of the drum sounds to make it sound like a guitar,  yeah! thats kinda ghetto,  sue me smiley Anyways, I still think it sounds decent. Please check it out and let me know what Y'all think.

My 1st beat.mp3 - 0.67MB

my email is daromp@live.com. ciao!!

Please leave comments. I'll be getting some more gear (keyboard and plugins and mic and stuff) next weekend so my beats will actually sound like music.

Don't forget, leave comments, feel free to yap me if you like, I can handle it

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 27, 2009
I think I'd do Moti Cakes. I heard his stuff just a few days ago and I think with a little brush up here and there, he's good to go head to head with Naeto C (don't say I said so). You can listen to some of his songs here - http://www./moticakes

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by excesslomo: 4:42pm On May 27, 2009
A very creative mind is what embodies TySu. Born in Nigeria, but bred in the Republic of Benin, Cotonou where he performed at various solos in french and english, he has been able to work with people from different backgrounds whom he tapped a little bit of song writing skills from. These people are part of what led him to make a lot of compositions even when he had no studio access. His persistent love for writing and composition grew to what he does now.

Musically he hopes to inspire and also help people get "jiggy" with it, cause that truly defines his personality. As one of the co-runners of the the underground label "Tannaz Records", he hopes he and his team can make a lasting impression in the music world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xO5dnFfut8

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2009
To all aspiring artistes out there with complete tracks, demos, studio works etc. and are looking out for promotion, e-mail info@419radio.com with a short bio and possible links to download or attachments of songs completed to be featured on our Nigerian music portal.

Thanks!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dynamicviv: 5:37pm On May 29, 2009
whao ,Am so happy for what you guys are doing here,it's interesting you know, kissAm also a singer, have gat the talent and have done some good songs,real good songs, but need a director/manager, and also an opportunity 2 showcase my talent and get my albums released, i hope i can get the right figures,please help, big thanx and keep the flag flying. cool
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Hashem: 8:53pm On May 29, 2009
?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Hashem: 9:21pm On May 29, 2009
Holla@yo boy for sick rap/hiphop beatz guaranteed to blow ur eardrumz<lol>, it's shadowRekordz baby, djshadow3000@ymail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by KEL2009: 11:52pm On May 30, 2009
SLAMS HOT NEW TRACK AND VIDEO CHECK IT OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqK7-7MXXE

SLAM IS BACK
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sleekgold: 2:41am On May 31, 2009
Ya'll Niggers really tightened up in the game, watchout for my albulm, still in the cooking, ur word hit my body flowin thru ma bone marrow, still my pride were swallowed, blah blah blah, Street Hustlers, keep hustlen, working all day in the streets , k**p huslten,k**P bustlin, fleet of cars in the street* me stilla pedestrian***in the silent planet, bursting back my hood 6 in da morning, trying to zip some cash in my wallet, Anybody wanna hook up to colabo, up for any thin,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kwekku: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
9ice from Nigeria and Van Vicker from Ghana
together with other african cultural artists will be at the Newark
symphony hall on July 3rd. Check out www.fanafrik.com for more details.

I hope you can make it. Wil be fun.

See you there.

www.fanafrik.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
wud yall. i am the yet to be discovered talented big modo aka osico. am hot and i am good. i rhyme in igbo, pidgin and eng. i started loving music at a very young age and today i have decided to get laid. i hope to release my album next. yr peace.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by emekaroy: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hello Guys,
There's a new rap Artist in town, He is hillarous, dedicated, and he's got game. His promo song is already on air, his full album will be out soonest. His name is FAMILY and he's under the umbrella of ESKCA RECORDS.
His promo track can be download on www.4shared.com, file name fi-le.
Check it out guys,
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MojiEsther(f): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hi,

I believe when lalaboi said post, "a lil bio from you here so peeps can get to know you", he meant introduce yourself , as in present yourself, ".like market yourself. You know,
Please, put in your bio in English we'll all understand. We are not all rappers nor talk like yankee citizens. Some business peeps will come to this thread, read your bio, listen to your song and "you never know you can get them here, [b][/b]
So please,
You can take a cue from brief intros like Tysu's and likes.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MojiEsther(f): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2009
As in make it readable and understandable like this:

excesslomo:

A very creative mind is what embodies TySu. Born in Nigeria, but bred in the Republic of Benin, Cotonou where he performed at various solos in french and english, he has been able to work with people from different backgrounds whom he tapped a little bit of song writing skills from. These people are part of what led him to make a lot of compositions even when he had no studio access. His persistent love for writing and composition grew to what he does now.

Musically he hopes to inspire and also help people get "jiggy" with it, cause that truly defines his personality. As one of the co-runners of the the underground label "Tannaz Records", he hopes he and his team can make a lasting impression in the music world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xO5dnFfut8
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lalaboi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
Nice one MojiEsther wink
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MojiEsther(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
grin thanx. Seen my mail? Reply o. Thanx
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bosunng: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hello Guys, I am Prodigy O'Bosun of Prodigy Universe Incorporated,

I am writing cause I am working presently as the PR Manager of a Gospel Artist,

Hey Guys can anyone provide details of any Marketing outfit that can market the Album of my client,

He is a Classical Yoruba Gospel Artist,

The Album is da bumb cause it gonna sweep off everyfeet off da ground.

Anyone with any info should contact me on

08024273381 07090163643 or info.prodigyuniverse@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by muyexzy: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sup yall,its your boy Captain M'3ffizzy aka 8th WONDER droppin its like its hot representing Unilag to the fullest.Im a rap/hip hop artist who got his motivation from listening to tupac n biggie.im bout to drop my debut hit singles 8th wonder n authority pretty soon.so watch out.you can reach me via my facebook account Muyexzy moses ikomi, see you all at the top
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ec3l(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2009
Holla folks.
Salutes to all upcomings.
I'm Emery,upcoming all right.Got about 33 tracks,pure r n' b.
I've recorded 2 tracks now,and I want to get them out on the market,not bragging but they'd top charts on release.The thing is how do i get them on market?
Who do i contact for marketing deals?
Help a brother out ok.
Thanks again people
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Rhymstein(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2009
hey da whizkid,am in uniben too,maths and econs dept 200level,wch level u dey for uniben.make we connect.my number is 07030430374.i rap too
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bigboy9: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
Enough, to all u artiste dat are still looking or waiting 4 record label to sign ur music 4get naija mentality and create something 4 urself. WHY IS IT EASY TO PRODUCE A MUSIC DAN TO PROMOTE IT? IF U KNOW U CAN'T PROMOTE IT THEN QUIT D INDUSTRY 4 THOSE DAT KNOWS TO COM IN. HAVING A STUFF WITHOUT PROMOTING IT IS AS GOOD AS U DON'T EVEN HAV OR KNOW IT.

First, let me tell u dat u're more than a million with the whopping cash dat is brazing in and out of entertainment. Many of u are still dump founded instead of making ur millions. this my advice to u all. go get it when u know it worth it. my questions are as follows:-

1. HOW DO U RATE URSELF & UR MUSIC?

2. HOW MUCH DO U PAY TO PROMOTE UR MUSIC?

3. HOW & WHERE DO U PROMOTE UR STUFF AND HOW DO U MAKE MONEY FROM IT?

4. DO U ATTEND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMMES? LIKE NMA, AMAA, MTV BASE AWARD, ETC

5. HOW MANY ARTISTE HAV U MEET WIT?

6. HAV U BIN ATTENDING A PRESS CONFERENCE?

7. HW MANY SHOW HAV U PLAYED 4?

8. WHERE DO ASK UR FANS TO GET U OR UR MUSIC?

9. DO U HAV UR OWN PERSONAL WEBSITE?

TRAVEL ROUND WITH UR MUSIC TO D WORLD, SHOW THE WORLD DAT U'RE TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT OUT, AH BA ARE U NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO LET UR CDS BCOME DUST IN UR HOUSE? UR LUCK MIGHT COME FROM THE OUTSIDE AND NOT INSIDE. NOT A PROMISE! BUT A PRAYER IF U BLIV URSELF. AM TALKING ABOUT THE INTERNET NOW. THE INTERNET IS THE MOST CHEAPEST AND MOST RELIABLE WAY TO MEET PEOPLE AND MAKE MONEY WIT WHATEVER U KNOW OR DO. IF SOME ONE LIKE G.W WILLIAMS A GUITARIST CAN MAKE $80,000=00 A MONTH WIT HIS MUSIC ONLINE. THEN WHAT ARE U WAITING 4 WITH JUST A VERY CHEAP SITE OR FREE. AND MORE ARE STILL COUNTING.

IT'S JUST AN ENDLESS.

BUT DAT'S WHY AM HERE. AM READY TO PROMOTE U LIKE CRAZY TO D WORLD AND STILL PLACE UR MUSIC WHERE U'LL GET PAID TO OFFER IT FREE 100% GURANTEED. AM NOT PROMISING A GET RICH QUICK STUFF, IF IT'S DAT DON'T CONTACT ME. DIS HOW I DO IT, I'LL CREATE A SOPHOSTICATED SITE 4 U, UPLOAD UR MUSIC AND PHOTOS. IF U WANT GOOGLE ADS, CHATROOM, CLOCK, CALENDER ON IT FINE I'LL DO IT 4 U. THEN SEND IT TO OVER 50 SEARCH ENGINE, OVER 30 MILLION PEOPLE AND LINK UR SITE TO OTHER RECORD LABEL SITE IN EUROPE.

CONTACT ME HERE:
http://www.richhobby..com
EMAIL: promotemi@yahoo.com
MOBILE NOS: 08081251562, 07061163123
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bigboy9: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
Enough, to all u artiste dat are still looking or waiting 4 record label to sign ur music 4get naija mentality and create something 4 urself. WHY IS IT EASY TO PRODUCE A MUSIC DAN TO PROMOTE IT? IF U KNOW U CAN'T PROMOTE IT THEN QUIT D INDUSTRY 4 THOSE DAT KNOWS TO COM IN. HAVING A STUFF WITHOUT PROMOTING IT IS AS GOOD AS U DON'T EVEN HAV OR KNOW IT.

First, let me tell u dat u're more than a million with the whopping cash dat is brazing in and out of entertainment. Many of u are still dump founded instead of making ur millions. this my advice to u all. go get it when u know it worth it. my questions are as follows:-

1. HOW DO U RATE URSELF & UR MUSIC?

2. HOW MUCH DO U PAY TO PROMOTE UR MUSIC?

3. HOW & WHERE DO U PROMOTE UR STUFF AND HOW DO U MAKE MONEY FROM IT?

4. DO U ATTEND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMMES? LIKE NMA, AMAA, MTV BASE AWARD, ETC

5. HOW MANY ARTISTE HAV U MEET WIT?

6. HAV U BIN ATTENDING A PRESS CONFERENCE?

7. HW MANY SHOW HAV U PLAYED 4?

8. WHERE DO ASK UR FANS TO GET U OR UR MUSIC?

9. DO U HAV UR OWN PERSONAL WEBSITE?

TRAVEL ROUND WITH UR MUSIC TO D WORLD, SHOW THE WORLD DAT U'RE TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT OUT, AH BA ARE U NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO LET UR CDS BCOME DUST IN UR HOUSE? UR LUCK MIGHT COME FROM THE OUTSIDE AND NOT INSIDE. NOT A PROMISE! BUT A PRAYER IF U BLIV URSELF. AM TALKING ABOUT THE INTERNET NOW. THE INTERNET IS THE MOST CHEAPEST AND MOST RELIABLE WAY TO MEET PEOPLE AND MAKE MONEY WIT WHATEVER U KNOW OR DO. IF SOME ONE LIKE G.W WILLIAMS A GUITARIST CAN MAKE $80,000=00 A MONTH WIT HIS MUSIC ONLINE THEN WHAT ARE U WAITING 4 WITH JUST A VERY CHEAP SITE OR FREE.

IT'S JUST AN ENDLESS QUESTION.

BUT DAT'S WHY AM HERE AND AM READY TO PROMOTE U LIKE CRAZY TO D WORLD AND STILL PLACE UR MUSIC WHERE U'LL GET PAID TO OFFER IT FREE 100% GURANTEED. AM NOT PROMISING A GET RICH QUICK STUFF, IF IT'S DAT DON'T CONTACT ME. DIS HOW I DO IT, I'LL CREATE A SOPHOSTICATED SITE 4 U, UPLOAD UR MUSIC AND PHOTOS. IF U WANT GOOGLE ADS, CHATROOM, CLOCK, CALENDER ON IT FINE I'LL DO IT 4 U
WITHOUT A MONTHLY OR YEARLY FEE.
THEN SEND IT TO OVER 50 SEARCH ENGINE, OVER 30 MILLION PEOPLE AND LINK UR SITE TO OTHER RECORD LABEL SITE IN EUROPE.
CONTACT ME HERE:
http://www.richhobby..com
EMAIL: promotemi@yahoo.com
MOBILE NOS: 08081251562, 07061163123
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bammybammy: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
Hello out there,am dc,an upcoming artist that is good at it,i have enough of song to promote which i can find a spons,if you are out there and you can do this for no probs,cos you can regret your action.thanks so much,hmm dont go gaga.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by excesslomo: 6:05am On Jun 15, 2009
klk
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dasa: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
i think somone needs to put a lil reality check here.
I believe in dreams and wont want to discorage anyone. But you may want to know that in naija, only one in 15 will make reasonable money from music.
alot of the artiste you know cant show you 1m even after several years in the industry. its all false shining. Drive their friends cars, live with friend or in group house, maintain an expensive life style as they need to match the fame. When will they ever afford to buy or build a house. Some people like dbanj, tuface, timaya etc. make it big, but most wont.
So please, dont quit school or your job.

If in the bottom of your mind, u know u are talented. Then go on and push it. ur family and friends tell you ur good? Ask people who dont know u, they'll tell u the truth.

Ur real calling may just be production, marketing music, or making videos,

So think tru it well. Time lost is never regained.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by iz2much: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hi All,am Lil'Don.schoolin in Jos bt Based in Ilorin.got 3 singles,NO DULL ME,E DON TEY AND JUST LIKE DAT.stil cookin sumtin gud,my mail i.d is lil_don208@yahoo.com,my website is www.mowashopegold.20fr.com and ma facebook i.d is www.facebook.com/mowashope.i do solo and stil gud wit Rap.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sheybell: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2009
pls sum1 nd 2 help wit my promotion
hav one of d tightest song u can c in naija ,
Afrohiphop kinf of tin,
im signed up 2 a recordin label but dey;RE C URRENTLY OUT OF CASH 4 D PROMO
080 600 53 421
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Zealoy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
Whatz up Yo'all am zeal an up coming star a rapper and rnb singer,i am working on a song titled "luv is not money" and i need it to be like the game ft lil wayne my life anyone that knows or have the instrumental should post it here or send it to me please at pridezeal@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Download All Flavour's New Album Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.