Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (233920 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by babay: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hi ma name is Queensley . I'm a 9ja thru and thru. I've been writing songs for about twenty (20) years now. I write really sensible  and soul inspiring songs. Don't really fix maself up in one genre. i'm versatile, but i love writing soul, pop and rock. You have all gat to listen to ma songs. Check them out here on youtube. 'Ever Classic' and 'Get up and sing'. you will surely be wowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-NFeuuu35M

Don't forget to tell me what you think. Have fun listening.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by babay: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2009
please i need your honest fit back nairalanders.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by roymorah(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2009
the kid ROY JONES is still coming up
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9jaBorn(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2009
ok

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by oklinks: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
check out this site
for up coming artist
http://naijalabel..com/
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hectorswag(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
RECORD YOUR TRACK-1OK PER TRACK IN OUR FULLY UPGRADED AUDIO STUDIO AT IKEJA LAGOS.

PLS CALL 08061352443

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hectorswag(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2009

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dasa: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
Hey guys,

This is a preview of 'The Proposal'. upcoming album of BusinessMen. the album is ready and they are in talks with marketers.

this is a mix of 4 tracks from the album. enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iv1YJQ6aHM&feature=channel_page
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by lalaboi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2009
Hi guyz. . . .I will be following this thread closely for any item you post. . .And if i come accross any good one i will be posting it on a blog. . .so pls post your info + demo/single and picture. . . .

Thanks!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hectorswag(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2009
Thinking of making a music video undecided

well,

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by emekaroy: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
Eskca Records and entertaiment presents to the industry E-Z-Z-Y.
Ezinne Babantah AKA EZZY hails from Ohambele Ukwa East, Akwete LGA in Abia State Nigeria. She is talented, entertaining, energetic, sweet Raper, and she's got stage performance too.
Most of you know her, she's been doing this music thing all her life, she's among the first presenters of ONE MIC in PH. (One Mic is a talent hunt show). She also did a very popular video (Gboyaka), IN 2003 she emerged the best raper in a talent show organised by Rhythm called Fun Fiesta, in 2005 she emerged the best raper in the talent show called STREET 2STAR organised by Hilda Dokubo.
Now she is storming the town with her new Album (Extra Ordinary) two of her songs (Mukulu & Turn Me On) are already on promo and are been played by radio stations around the country.
She is the next big thing in the Music industry,
I have made avilable the MP3 version of her promo songs, you can get them on these site,

http://www.4shared.com/file/120938358/554a72f7/Mukulu.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/120941600/ef055ff1/Turn_Me_On.html

Check them and let me know,

EmekaN
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bosunng: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2009
[color=#000099][size=72pt]OYIN PRAISE[/size]

Born 28th May 1983, into the business family of Oyinloye Kwara State. Oyinloye Olushola Olatunji is not a novice when it comes to using the instruments of Praise to adorn God. He is gifted in dishing out melodious voices with a capable band which handles all sort of instruments and the percussions well set.

Oyin Praise as he is fondly called by peers and family members, started singing like every other kid from the church. Then he attended the Word Bible Church where Pastor Kumoluyi where he was a chorister and his Musical gift was horned. At an early stage in life, he was called and ordained by God as a singing minister.

Oyin Praise is an undergraduate of Lagos State University Jibowu Campus in his penultimate year studying Accounting. He had attended several church functions, concerts, shows where he dished out melodious songs from his upcoming album titled “I will life Him high”. He has been guest artist at different church programs where he dished out melodious choruses to the glorification of God’s name. He has shared podium with different known Local and International artist. He is a regular artist at the Murhi International Television (MITV) annual Christmas party and the Lagos Television (LTV) Christmas and Easter concert. About 3 tracks from his album is currently enjoying air waves with Radio Lagos and Star FM. He has been interviewed by several Gospel Magazine companies.

His anticipated maiden album has been completed titled “I IWILL LIFT HIM HIGH” which is going to be a bang when released, an album that will cut across all ethnic barriers, locality and nativity. His album is recorded and produced by Real Tone Studio. Though, he is on the lookout for a marketing outfit with wide network coverage to handle the marketing and distribution of the album which is set for release as soon as a marketer emerges. To avoid delay, he has started the production of his sophomore album which will be a blockbuster. The Album is set for Launching come Saturday October 17th, 2009.

Oyin Praise is gifted at singing for various occasions such as Wedding Celebration, Child Naming Ceremony, Birthday Celebration, Funerals, Crusades, Concerts and Church Programmes. He can be contacted for any outdoor and Open Air programmes. He is indeed a fast rising STAR.

He can be contacted via 08024273381, 07090163643, 08035869177 or info.prodigyuniverse@gmail.com
[/color]

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hectorswag(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
YEAH THE PROMO IS STILL ON,

P.S: WE ARE NOT SIGNING ARTISTES YET, I.E NO RECORD DEALS AVAILABLE.

PRODUCTIONS ONLY, SO PLS CALL BEFORE COMING TO THE STUDIO. THANKS

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by efizynow: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
brand new video 'tuo down' by efizy now feat barbie of the desprate chicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiT2Ui4oHE
download the audio version of the video here
/audio/63418193719fd6dc/
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dancer2009(f): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2009
are you a gospel artist?
Do you have a video
then this is for you
My name is Florence and i belong to the group called ruggedly righteous
I culd help you get your video aired in the newest gospel channel in London
the channel is called OHTV on shy digital t.v 199 cos my video is there too titled
PRAISE JEHOVAH
If you want your video there too then it is possible with a sum of 3000naira only
you can pay into this account
NKENG FLORENCE
U.B.A bank
ACC:08000006015299
then call me up on 08067634308 to submit your mini dv tape and u must come along with your taller of payment pls
This is no joke.see u there
www.myspace.com/ruggedlyrighteousworld
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dancer2009(f): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2009
are you a gospel artist?
Do you have a video
then this is for you
My name is Florence and i belong to the group called ruggedly righteous
I culd help you get your video aired in the newest gospel channel in London
the channel is called OHTV on sky digital t.v 199 cos my video is there too titled
PRAISE JEHOVAH
If you want your video there too then it is possible with a sum of 3000naira only
you can pay into this account
NKENG FLORENCE
U.B.A bank
ACC:08000006015299
then call me up on 08067634308 to submit your mini dv tape and u must come along with your taller of payment pls
This is no joke.see u there
www.myspace.com/ruggedlyrighteousworld
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 03, 2009
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sleekgold: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
Talk on how to make good choruses for raps
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by babay: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2009
hey everyone, it's still me queensley. check out ma songs on you tube 'get up and sing' and 'ever classic'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-NFeuuu35M.

they would soothe your soul. u'd definitely love it.  This is I

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9jabeats(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2009
showcase your music free ! on 9jabeats.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by akanbstar(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ilosiwaju: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
Well i am pleased to inform you guys about a new website majorly meant for upcoming artistes in Nigeria. Its a nigerian site that allows you signup either as an artiste or listener. check it out sha and post your views here.
As artistes, while uploading your music(the ones you can afford to post publicly free) you have an option to choose whether you want the song to be downloadable from the site or should only be listened to online.
personally, i think it's cool

http://www.urbanmic.com

am not much of an entertainment person myself but I am sure the website will help. it's a great community to start with.
I wish you all the best!
wink
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by alexzee(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2009
My Name is ZEE am in Abuja, am a Rap artist and i need a record lebel that can give me a hand grin wit may career. i will grateful any body will give me a hand with this my mail address is zee4chezle@gmail.com. thanks to all Musicians, Producers, Studio and the Kitchen we cook our Beats,
thanks to all
Zee
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by madskillz1: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2009
Big up Nairalandaz, namez vino, mad skillz for short, born 17th january, versatility is my specialti, upcomin single 'vibr8' nd album 'THA RAPTHEMATIX' in abj on 09.09.09, nt in the best of positions to do that cz i is lukin 4 dope abj based emcees to rock the mic on my album nd shw, hola @ ur boy fur tha 411, 08078008728 07033304030, we're alredy @ d top, they jst cant c it, i is on facebuk, VINO MAD SKILLZ
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ilosiwaju: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2009
hi mad skillz.
u can put your stuffs on www.urbanmic.com
its kinda new, do av any videos on youtube?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by franklampard082(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2009
What the do all my naija peeps, it's your boy Don TEE reping 046. I've been on the scene since thirteen but most people still think am green. That's maybe cuz am yet to see more green the but some want me to end up like Moe Green. I need to launch a rap attack but I really need a partner to get my back. Together, we could be like Kobe and Shaq and with sweet tracks we will tear the airwaves apart. I you are good then you are my dude, please get back at me soon. Peace
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ilosiwaju: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
if anyone of you upcoming artistes have youtube videos, kindly put them here.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by xinawhite: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hi FROM XINAWHITE IN BARCELONA.
We are a music promotion business based in Barcelona, we would like to stage a Rocknroll concert in Lagos in november this year.We will be headlining with AN American rocknroll legend, together with local bands as support.I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN PARTNER WITH US TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ilosiwaju: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
hi xinawhite. you can reach me on cyracles@yahoo.com and let's discuss. i av a few contacts i could help/link u with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.