Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (233906 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by decomaniaboss(f): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2017
guys is my first day to visit the music sectionon nairaland and i got this amezing song , pls music lovers listen and comment ....is and upcoming group , i find them amazing http://mp3nobsng.com/…/download-forever-records-ft-lummy-f…/

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ajk0: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
For the music geniuses in the house. I've been teaching myself guitar for like 5 months now and by now I know what chords go in what key. The problem is that when I hear a new song, it still takes me some time to figure out which chords go where in the song. 1 minute cab be a long time. But I see keyboardists easily play along to absolutely anything. Could someone please tell me how they do that?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by TempledaAdroit(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice To Meet Y'all, I Am Okeke Temple(temple Da Adroit), I Am A Gospel Recording Artiste. I Know We Got Alot Of Things To Learn From Each Other. Contact Me Or Follow Me On Facebook@templejeffgabriel, Instagram And Twitter @templedaadroit. You Wanna Know About, Google My Name. Hope To Meeting Y'all,mail Me Too At Templedaadroit@gmail.Com. God Immensely Increase You All.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by gmajor10(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajk0:
For the music geniuses in the house. I've been teaching myself guitar for like 5 months now and by now I know what chords go in what key. The problem is that when I hear a new song, it still takes me some time to figure out which chords go where in the song. 1 minute cab be a long time. But I see keyboardists easily play along to absolutely anything. Could someone please tell me how they do that?

Practice extensively
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by purem(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Essentials1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
ajk0:

I used to wonder about that, especialy when it comes to drumming.. I later go myself a tutor and learned that there are many things involved.. Every song has a key, note or whatever they call it.. There is a beat that goes with that tune.. The only way you can upgrade to that level is to get yourself a tutor..

I am about to start learning Piano.. dumped drumming... and I will go for self training first before going for a tutor because it puts me one step ahead, but a tutor can never be substituted
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MsFiifi: 2:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Urgently in need pls I need training on musical instruments I am in Abia state Aba precisely.Training centres,tutors pls.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MsFiifi: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:

I used to wonder about that, especialy when it comes to drumming.. I later go myself a tutor and learned that there are many things involved.. Every song has a key, note or whatever they call it.. There is a beat that goes with that tune.. The only way you can upgrade to that level is to get yourself a tutor..

I am about to start learning Piano.. dumped drumming... and I will go for self training first before going for a tutor because it puts me one step ahead, but a tutor can never be substituted

I need a tutor pls.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bollybanty1: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
THANKFUL by Bollybanty is still trending. if you have any reason to thank God download the song already here !!!

http://naijabambam.com/download-mp3/bollybanty-thankful/
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ajk0: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Thank you for replying. You're probably right. A tutor could explain it better.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stelruby: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Do share any new song with us on nation.amore.ng
We love great music and you can win up to NGN100,000 on our platform.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by courage676(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2017
This is exclusive for upcoming stars...
UPCOMING ARTISTES...
You all keep looking at the money and getting a label...
What are you doing to improve your craft...
Your voice, energy, delivery, flows, swags, sounds ain't getting better and you're thinking money and label...
There are some things a label and money can't do for you...
Be sure you step up your craft on a daily...
#GoodMorning
#itsAseries
#FactsWithKulqee
more on www.Facebook.com/datkulqee
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by courage676(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2017
HOW TO GET A RECORD DEAL (PT. 1)
By DAT kulqee
If you're reading this, you're probably 50% away from acquiring a record deal. The rest goes to when you decisively put them into action..
I have been privileged to go through over 300 articles and 100 audios and videos on A&R, Artiste Management and stories of how recent Stars got their record deal as its my passion and i came out with these notes...
NOTE: You can choose to accept them and run with them or not but you can't stop them from being effective...
1. Personality
Record labels ain't fans. They don't just make out meaning from your life on the media. They dig out facts about your everyday life and your kind of person. Are you humble? Are you always ready to learn? Can you be willing to change your sounds in the request of an artiste manager or music consultant? Pride won't let most artistes hid to those orders from the label. And trust me, no one enjoys a headache.
2. Content
Most artistes are always making sounds with no concept. Most artistes are making confusing sounds. No one can really place your content without taking time to listen to two or more of your songs. A single product of yours should be able to define your craft. This doesn't really mean sticking to one beat like IF and Fall on you. But maintain the image you're representing. You can't be a rapper and be dressing or portraying yourself like a reggae musician. Your words, pictures and music should be able to define who you stand to represent.
3. Social Media Maturity
No label wants to keep fighting to maintain your image on the industry. You should be matured to professionally grow and manage your fans via social media.
4. Artiste Manager
I repeat no label will hire an artiste that doesn't understand that music is business. Once you have a manager, not just one but an experienced and matured one who knows what he's doing, you'll probably be more guided provided you're ready to fit into the first point mentioned above. Having an artiste manager replicates you're ready to make your talent that appears to be a hubby a 'Profession'.
5. Promotion.
No A&R will border mentioning your name to a label when he/she knows aside your colleagues, friends, neighbours and family, no one else probably knows you. You only start having real fans when your 'fans' got to knew you through your music (I.e have not seen you before and most a times can't communicate to you directly (because you have an artiste manager that let's them know you're really in business and not in some crazy poo)). Thus you probably need to get your songs to the public.
These are the points in pt1.
Maybe pt2 maybe more explicit.
ADD on FACEBOOK
www.fb.com/datkulqee
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Talentteam100(f): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2017
New Artist to Listen to Nwanyi Oma by Larry Tenor

Search him on google to read more about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du8zmlSRYec
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by IBvoss(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Its finally here ����
The Much anticipated song of the year � ���
kindly download,listen,enjoy and share this dope single by *febry* .
*Febry_Rara* #isavibe please support and show love by sharing✅

https://my.notjustok.com/track/302967/febry-rara

Alternative link for easier download
http://kiwi6.com/file/s6fukjlqm7
Lit���

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Sd2much: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Make your own hit song today, beatz9ja gives out beats made by top producers with friendly templates and progressions that you can easily flow on... Affordable prices. Free beats are for promotional use only. Own your beat and make a hit today..

beatz9ja.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Yongease(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Is Gospel rap music really known in Nigeria.?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MckayDave(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Listen to shame.mp3 by Mckay '17 #np on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/mckay-17-622237242/shame-mp3
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bollybanty1: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
have you gotten the new song IT'S OVER by your favourite art Bollybanty ��?.....if not then quickly go cop the song via the link below

https://soundcloud.com/bolly-banty/its-over

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by AllwriteMedia(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
good day to you our next superstar! happy new year to you, we pray 2018 brings you your much desired success IJN.

it is in your best interest that we bring to your awareness that with just 10,000 naira you can have your material (music, videos, mixtapes, EP, albums) uploaded on ALLWRITE MEDIA PLATFORMS and promoted accordinly!

Here is what you will be getting for just 10,000 naira;
1. your material will be uploaded on our website (blog) www.allwritemedia.com.ng

2. your material will feature on the following social media platforms via allwritemedia; Facebook, twitter, instagram and linkedin

3. we shall run a paid sponsored AD on facebook, twitter and instagram to further expand the reach of your material

all these for just 10,000 naira only!!!!

call 08056444301 now and let us contribute our own quota in promoting you to stardom.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by BLUEFLAME123: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
BLUEFLAME RECORD! BLUEFLAME RECORD!! BLUEFLAME RECORD!!! HELLO, ARE U AN UPCOMING ARTIST, TALENTED AND GIFTED, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET SIGNED INTO BLUEFLAME RECORD, IS LOCATED @ IKOYI LAGOS. CALL MR PHILLIP OGUNGBE 08159655377 FOR MORE MORE INFORMATION.. GOOD LUCK
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Rolusteph(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
I use www.yute.ng, they always stay up to date with the upcoming artiste scene. They know wussup. Artistes need support.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
I will be running a music review every week on my youtube channel @justcorchone,if you want to have an unbiased review of your song before you push it forward,send me a message and your song through whatsapp on +234 8094982092..

NB: IT IS FREE
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Rolusteph(f): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kaysnap is definitely going to be making waves soon. Check out his project here --->http://yute.ng/article/kaysnap-drops-debut-ep-project-symphony/
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Revolva(m): 3:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Have you been looking for how to sell your music and get them on top sites?
Here we are to give you the best earning and best music promotion

We Render Effective Online Music, Event, Brand Promotion & Publicity (Which Includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM Channels Etc)
We Do Sponsored Adverts On Facebook & Instagram
PR Expert (Online Content Distribution) On Top Sites Like, Naijaloaded, Linda Ikeji, Jaguda, Notjustok, Tooxclusive, 360nobs & Many More)
Music Distribution To Over 100 Promotional sites.
Twitter Hype & Trends / Retweets

We Create Vevo Account, Vevo Channel & Video Uploads

We Do MtnMusicPlus % Tecno BoomPlay
We Sell Instagram & Twitter Followers
We Do All CallerTune For All Network's
We Deliver Song On All Digital Store's Like ITunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, And Many More

Please to request any of the options above so that you or your artist can start becoming more relevant in the Nigerian Music Industry. Whatsapp - 08157053556 No calls pls.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by younglove00: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hi, upcoming artist. This is an opportunity, to place that new song of yours on our promotion website.
your song will aslo be uploaded on YouTube, our website and we will help you to be sharing the link in many other sites including whatsapp, instagram , our Facebook and twitter page. Hurry before it get late..to apply now whatsapp me @ 07013817403 . or go to this site. you will find the link in the beginning of every page.
www.kisses.waphall.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by blexcole(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2018
*Fresh Music:* Orimah Jr ft Kiel Tee - *No More* (Prod. by Kiel Tee)

Click to download
https://www.naijapals.com/music/No_More_Prod_by_Kiel_Tee_Orimah_Jr_ft_Kiel_Tee-74568

*Promo by MagicMusic202*
☎08114239816
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by blogger911: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lets Get Your Song On
5 - sites
10 - sites
15 - sites
20 - sites
30 - sites
35 - sites
50 - sites
With Little Amount Of Money & You will Get 3k Downloads In 2Weeks
Whatsapp: 0 9 0 7 0 5 5 2 2 7 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Download All Flavour's New Album Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.