Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy (870 Views)

Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle / Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy by Ufranklin92(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2015
After Floyd Mayweather defeated Manny Pacquiao in the richest boxing fight in history, a Ghanaian professional boxer/actor, Braimah Isaac Kamoko also known as Bukom Bukom has challenged the undefeated American champion to a fight.
Bukom is also an undefeated champion who won all his 27 fights. The boxer took to Facebook to let the world know that he would like to discipline Floyd Mayweather, who has won all his 48 professional fights.

Bukom, 35, wrote “i want to meet mayweather face to face. the way i am mean that boy, is too know too much. if i am fight him i am discipline him small…

Read more at: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/entertainment/ghanaian-boxer-to-floyd-mayweather-i-want-to-discipline-that-boy.html#ixzz3qbbXH66M

Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy by decatalyst(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
LWKMD!

This is what happens when the gods have destined you for shame and severe head injuries...He simply activated the release clause of head trauma for himself.

But wait oo...if his blows dont kill Mayweather, his english will do the job!
Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy by feldido(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Chai... Suicide mission

But your English don already knock out the guy sef grin

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In Paris And Why? / Chelsea Fc Whatsapp / Watford V Chelsea Today 8:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.