Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25213 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2015
U14

Tonywirelex/ toniwirelex
Mrklock
Mynabeau
Xeenation
Itzojosky

2 Likes

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning to all abusite in the building. How was your night? Hope you guys are planning to resume soon? Hope prof. Ibrahim garba will implement the daily breakfast plan?

Let analyse this free breakfast a day plan. Is it implementable? How long will it last? What will be its method of implementation? Hope it won't cause chaos among greedy student like witnessed during the two salah packages distributed by SRC?

Come let talk ooooo Obeenah40, barackodam, simkreative, tonywirelex, ishalabash, mrklock,
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Hey guys! I'm in Zaria, Kongo precisely, av not eaten chicken since I came and you guys are here making mouth abi?
How is the atmosphere there in zaria hadiza? As you can see, most of us are not present in zaria at the moment. Please bear with us and entertain yourself before we converge to celebrate your success at your choosen location and at your own financial cost since you are the celebrant.

Abi you won't charge us for litigation in the nearest future?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Weather report in Zaria

Day 6, november 2015; 07:07 am

The cold and dry harmattan breeze blowing from the North-eastern sahara is slowly invading the city

WeatherforZaria, Nigeria

Average temperature : 19°C Partly Cloudy
Wind direction and speed: E at 5 mph
Humidity: 48%
Fri: 32°c | 17°C
Sat: 32°C | 18°C
Sun: 33°c | 19°C
Mon: 33°C | 19°C

if you're in zaria i'll advice u put on ur sweater or hoodie when leaving ur home/hostel cos its a Little cold out here
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2015
obeenah40:
Weather report in Zaria

Day 6, november 2015; 07:07 am

The cold and dry harmattan breeze blowing from the North-eastern sahara is slowly invading the city

WeatherforZaria, Nigeria

Average temperature : 19°C Partly Cloudy
Wind direction and speed: E at 5 mph
Humidity: 48%
Fri: 32°c | 17°C
Sat: 32°C | 18°C
Sun: 33°c | 19°C
Mon: 33°C | 19°C

if you're in zaria i'll advice u put on ur sweater or hoodie when leaving ur home/hostel cos its a Little cold out here
thanks for the weather update obeenah40. It came at the nick of time. Still contemplating what I needed to include in my luggage before I saw this. Now going to market to buy new cardigan.

More weather report/forecast from you henceforth.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Abuklaw:
How is the atmosphere there in zaria hadiza? As you can see, most of us are not present in zaria at the moment. Please bear with us and entertain yourself before we converge to celebrate your success at your choosen location and at your own financial cost since you are the celebrant.

Abi you won't charge us for litigation in the nearest future?

Yaay!!! smiley
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Abuklaw:
Good morning to all abusite in the building. How was your night? Hope you guys are planning to resume soon? Hope prof. Ibrahim garba will implement the daily breakfast plan?

Let analyse this free breakfast a day plan. Is it implementable? How long will it last? What will be its method of implementation? Hope it won't cause chaos among greedy student like witnessed during the two salah packages distributed by SRC?

Come let talk ooooo Obeenah40, barackodam, simkreative, tonywirelex, ishalabash, mrklock,

Not implementable, and if at all, it'd be for freshers only, school never cares about returning students

2 Likes

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Simkreative:
Great Idea!! Check this Out www.Greatabusite.tk . www.Greatabusite.tk . www.Greatabusite.tk
who still uses a wapka site??
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
nice one @Abuklaw..
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Sodiq3(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Greatest Abusites. Hope you all doing well. I was an active member of this forum in 2012. How time flies! Well, I represent 400L Mass Comm. Would have love to report live from Campus, but I am presently on my I.T at NTA Kaduna. I hope I will be of help to the elevation of ABU to a greater height. Well done guys.
Threads of this nature were created, But they didn't see the light of the day. Let's come together and make this a productive one.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Toniwirelex:
who still uses a wapka site??
olx!
9jabaze
Naijaloaded
Justnaira
Amebocity
Kinwap
Hausazone

Does!!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2015
barackodam:

Not implementable, and if at all, it'd be for freshers only, school never cares about returning students
Even with Freshers, it wont work!
Common Sallah food, Suleiman boys nearly tire my shirt.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Simkreative:
olx!
9jabaze
Naijaloaded
Justnaira
Amebocity
Kinwap
Hausazone

Does!!
olx?
Naijaloaded is on its verge to extinction...
Mind you' naijaloaded has its own domain..i.e not typically a wapka hosted site..
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Simkreative:
Even with Freshers, it wont work!
Common Sallah food, Suleiman boys nearly tire my shirt.
Lol. That was a bad experience dude. I gently left the venue I realized how rowdy the place was during both festive periods.

But that isn't a precedent for us to rely on because I believe the management will be more organised than SRC. Since they made it known their intention to the public, let fold our arms and await the trend of events concerning the promise.

We don't want the FG scenerio of "free meal a day to student" and yet nothing to show for it.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
barackodam:

we weren't born the same way-different capacity. That the previous management seems to be incapable of handling returning student doesn't mean the present one can't.

In Nigeria, change in management means change in policy. Dont forget we are in the period of CHANGE.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abuklaw:
we weren't born the same way-different capacity. That the previous management seems to be incapable of handling returning student doesn't mean the present one can't.

In Nigeria, change in management means change in policy. Dont forget we are in the period of CHANGE.

Lol, you are so much optimistic.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
barackodam:

Lol, you are so much optimistic.
very optimistic my brother! It isn't nice to make empty promises.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Toniwirelex:
olx?
Naijaloaded is on its verge to extinction...
Mind you' naijaloaded has its own domain..i.e not typically a wapka hosted site..
I meant to say Lolx
Not OLX and btw
i tink u're mistaking Script for Domain!.
Naijaloaded is using an Advance Premium Package. Dats why u dont get to see Wapka Ad on it.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Toniwirelex: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Simkreative:
I meant to say Lolx
Not OLX and btw
i tink u're mistaking Script for Domain!.
Naijaloaded is using an Advance Premium Package. Dats why u dont get to see Wapka Ad on it.
baba we go talk for skul
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nice Thread....
Reporting from Engineering Garden..... 5 Tillapia Engineering Fishes For OP....
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jambitos holding Green files admiring our Fishes..... Better face Wetin bring una come...
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Richiez(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
presently in samaru
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Richiez:
presently in samaru
Goodday Sir
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Richiez:
presently in samaru
you are welcome dear richiez. Until all the fine monikers that studied or studying in ABU declare their presence here, you won't be allowed to breath.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Horpeyemi77:
Jambitos holding Green files admiring our Fishes..... Better face Wetin bring una come...
let them enjoy themselves while it lasts. The time will come when most of them won't even be able to describe the road to senate building due to academic workload.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Horpeyemi77:
Nice Thread....
Reporting from Engineering Garden..... 5 Tillapia Engineering Fishes For OP....

the imaginary fishes that swim in the fictitious water abi? Engineering guys should cover the eye for boasting of that desert water body. Lol
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by musty001: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
barackodam:
cc

lateef9961
musty001
drzizu
shimasparkle
almuhsin
funkies06
teeyford

my fellow u13.....

obeenah40 or abuklaw or simkreative, tag u14....
I dey here ooo
I'm just remembering those Gud old times...
Musty001
U forgot lirushen
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2015
musty001:
I dey here ooo I'm just remembering those Gud old times... Musty001 U13MD. U forgot lirushen
welcome musty001. Which dept are you?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Idrhas(m): 2:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Proudly U14!!!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2015
musty001:
I dey here ooo
I'm just remembering those Gud old times...
Musty001
U13MD.
U forgot lirushen

Lol, how's that possible?

I went through his profile some weeks back and realized he's off to NDA, that's why
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Abuklaw:
welcome musty001. Which dept are you?

I suppose you saw u13md there, ddnt you?

And I suppose you know the department which uses MD
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by musty001: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
barackodam:

Lol, how's that possible?

I went through his profile some weeks back and realized he's off to NDA, that's why
mehn. ..
dats nice,I'm happy 4 him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister / UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.