Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Are Job Scammers Everywhere? Even Friends ... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are Job Scammers Everywhere? Even Friends ... (683 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Job Scammers Everywhere? Even Friends ... by naijatjboy(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end. I read trends about Job scamming and methods adopted to scheme "clients". Early this morning, like every unemployed young graduates would clamour. I was so about getting a Job.

Suddenly a call came in from a friend, he told me that there was a vacant job post at shell company in rivers. On seeing this measage I was super excited, with a debit account. I hurriedly taxed my friends for call card to get back to my long time camp friend.

We spoke for few minutes and he said I'd chill that he would keep me apprised. Days before now my Ex texted telling me she had a vision about how God elevated me. So I was super happy that there was an oversight of the dream.

Na soo my paddy call talk say. Make I think say an millions dem go dey pay since na shell. Say 750grand dem go pay. That I needed to call one Engr. Charles which was an employee.

I called Engr. Charles very ibotic in accent, he said he recieve millions of calls on this particular position am about to fill in, however the position was for indegenes of Rivers and I am from Oyo state. So I have to make an initial payment of 20k for selection purposes, at this junction I thought it was over.

Na hin Engr. start Bills. Thanks I wasn't a culprit and i pray the wits of the law catch up with them. Here are pictures

Re: Are Job Scammers Everywhere? Even Friends ... by PresVA: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Na today? I have received countless of those messages but mine's always Agip. ...
There's an employment and he didn't see his relatives to give the offer..how generous grin grin

The sad thing is that people will still fall for this especially now that there's an ongoing graduate recruitment in Shell ..

The easiest set of people to scam in Nigeria are job seekers and those struggling to go to obodo oyibo (AKA abroad) because most times they're desperate. ...

Be wise people and always provide any info that may be useful in arresting a fraudster!

2 Likes

Re: Are Job Scammers Everywhere? Even Friends ... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
PresVA:
Na today? I have received countless of those messages but mine's always Agip. ...
There's an employment and he didn't see his relatives to give the offer..how generous grin grin

The sad thing is that people will still fall for this especially now that there's an ongoing graduate recruitment in Shell ..

The easiest set of people to scam in Nigeria are job seekers and those struggling to go to obodo oyibo (AKA abroad) because most times they're desperate. ...

Be wise people and always provide any info that may be useful in arresting a fraudster!

Correct!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent 3 Days Job For Corpers. / Receptionist [lekki Phase One] Lagos / Maxima Media Group Interview!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.