Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria (857 Views)

Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria by Shine4eva(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Linda Ikeji mansion as expected did not go down well with some people. Congratulation messages as well as hatred messages have been pouring in since then. To earn money as a blogger in nigeria really takes a lot of commitment and sacrifice. Take for instance when there is no constant electricity, poor internet services and the ability to provide fresh content for views everyday, that is not easy to come by.
But there are ways to go about it if you desire to earn millions from blogging and other online business at the comfort of your bedroom. All you have to do is to undergo a trainings and lectures, invest time and money in getting prl articles watching tutorials online and paying for high internet facilities. Infact there is a special kind of internet service i used that just cost mw 1000 naira for unlimited package per month. that by the way. there are easy ways to earn up to 500k per month with the right skills, information and softwares to start an online business that cost little capital such as online online mini importation business this is importing laptops and tablets which are the gadjets nigerians crave by sign up to secrets wholesale site where you can buy and have shipped to your doorstep
Secondly is information Marketing whereby you sell info products in form of ebooks, videos and audio content reach me tru my no to help you set it up with less than 30k to start it
thirdly is affiliate marketing that is marketing other peoples product
you can check my signature for more of free details to start your own and start earning like Linda ikeji
See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of The Legendary “alabukunpowder” And Its Maker ( Photo) / Weak Currency: CNN Money Drops Nigeria; Lists Other Countries To Watch In 2016 / I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.