Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank (42364 Views)

Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Scarpon(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
To all those who have more than one bank accounts, even though you’ve already gotten your BVN verification Number and the deadline has passed, Banks are already sending deactivation messages to emails of unverified bank holders.

If you’ve gotten your BVN number, you can easily link them with your other bank accounts despite the fact that it has exceeded the deadline. Below are the linking process online for some banks.

Access Bank:
Simply texting BVN, leave a space your account number and BVN number to 20121 for example BVN 0123456789 20123456975 to 20121.
Alternatively you can link your BVN on their website here.

Diamond Bank:
If you already have a BVN, please update your details via any of the following means:
Send your BVN details via email to enquiries@diamondbank.comor SMS to 30811
Call our 24hour contact center on 07003000000
Ecobank:
Dial *326*9# on your phone and follow the prompts.

Fidelity Bank:
Send your account details, BVN, Mobile number, date/bank of enrolment and date of birth via mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.ng or call 080034335489 for update.
Or login to the internet banking portal and click on the “no BVN” link.

First Bank:
Text BVN#account number#BVNCode to 08076664444 e.g BVN#2022****78#22147733260 or link it here

FCMB:
Send your BVN to customerservice@fcmb.com

GTBank:
For GTBank, you can either do this via ATM or the BVN linker as described here.

Heritage Bank:
Click here to take you to Heritage Bank’s BVN linker.

Keystone Bank
Click here to take you to Keystone Bank’s BVN linker.

Skye Bank:
Email your BVN details to yescenter@skyebankng.com

Stanbic IBTC:
Text “BVN’’ then your BVN Number (e.g. BVN 12345678901) to 30909 by SMS or visit bvn.stanbicibtcbank.com

Standard Chartered:
Send Name, Account Number, Local Government Area (LGA), Sate of Origin and BVN, via any of the following options:
24-Hour Contact Center: call +234 1 270 4611-4
Online Banking: logon to your Online Banking and send a mail by clicking on the “Contact us” button
Email: send an mail to Callcentre.Nigeria@sc.com
Sterling Bank:
Send your BVN and account details to customercare@sterlingbankng.com

Union Bank:
You can use Union Banks BVN account linkage tool here, to link your account to a BVN.

UBA:
Dial *919*6# on the mobile number linked to your account and follow the prompts or or use UBA’s BVN linkage tool.

Zenith Bank:
Update your BVN via your iBank profile or call ZenithDirect on +23412787000,2927000,4647000 or mail zenithdirect@zenithbank.com

Let us know if you've successfully linked yours together...
Source...http://www.yomiprof.com/2015/11/how-to-link-your-bvn-to-any-bank.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Donbabajay12(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
I think these shld be moved to fP this time around
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by pet4ril(f): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Waiooo i like this..... I will comfortably do it in my house than going to meet those customer care that will be forcing themselves to speak English and turning you round the bank premises which may be so annoying sometimes

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by rockafela(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Scarpon(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls i dont know hw to edit links so u guys should go to the site or anybody who can edit links should copy and paste it here with links
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by kayboy4y(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice Post
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by abrahym(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
We are getting there in this country
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Kreamie(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Front Page Material grin
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by chikasin4(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank u
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by 01ghostmode: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Gud info...
In fact VERY gud info.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Donvic4u(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice info....
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Joel3(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
what about dormant account?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Mattin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good info but we need assurance that all these numbers are authentic and verified.

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by akwunmi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
9ice
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Glovicdaprince(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
I knew Ecobank wasn't going to be there....those guys ehn...They like carrying last!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
My trips to the bank get to end finally.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by itoese(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
I successfully submitted linked my BVN to Access bank account. But will have to confirm if I could withdraw with my ATM

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by pbs4real(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by khristals(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
undecided this is wat they would've made available from the start...
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Collenshy101(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice piece, thanks@ Op.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Mekky05(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Op, thank you for this timely info.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Alexanda07(m): 5:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Glovicdaprince:
I knew Ecobank wasn't going to be there....those guys ehn...They like carrying last!!

To all those who have more than one bank
accounts, even though you’ve already
gotten your BVN verification Number and
the deadline has passed, Banks are already
sending deactivation messages to emails of
unverified bank holders.
If you’ve gotten your BVN number, you can
easily link them with your other bank
accounts despite the fact that it has
exceeded the deadline. Below are the
linking process online for some banks.
Access Bank:
Simply texting BVN, leave a space your
account number and BVN number to 20121
for example BVN 0123456789 20123456975
to 20121.
Alternatively you can link your BVN on their
website here.
Diamond Bank:
If you already have a BVN, please update
your details via any of the following means:
Send your BVN details via email to
enquiries@diamondbank.comor SMS to
Call our 24hour contact center on
Ecobank:
Dial *326*9# on your phone and follow the
prompts.

Fidelity Bank:
Send your account details, BVN, Mobile
number, date/bank of enrolment and date
of birth via mail to
true.serve@fidelitybank.ng or call
080034335489 for update.
Or login to the internet banking portal and
click on the “no BVN” link.
First Bank:
Text BVN#account number#BVNCode to
08076664444 e.g
BVN#2022****78#22147733260 or link it
here
FCMB:
Send your BVN to
customerservice@fcmb.com
GTBank:
For GTBank, you can either do this via ATM
or the BVN linker as described here.
Heritage Bank:
Click here to take you to Heritage Bank’s
BVN linker.
Keystone Bank
Click here to take you to Keystone Bank’s
BVN linker.
Skye Bank:
Email your BVN details to
yescenter@skyebankng.com
Stanbic IBTC:
Text “BVN’’ then your BVN Number (e.g.
BVN 12345678901) to 30909 by SMS or visit
bvn.stanbicibtcbank.com
Standard Chartered:
Send Name, Account Number, Local
Government Area (LGA), Sate of Origin and
BVN, via any of the following options:
24-Hour Contact Center: call +234 1 270
4611-4
Online Banking: logon to your Online
Banking and send a mail by clicking on the
“Contact us” button
Email: send an mail to
Callcentre.Nigeria@sc.com
Sterling Bank:
Send your BVN and account details to
customercare@sterlingbankng.com
Union Bank:
You can use Union Banks BVN account
linkage tool here, to link your account to a
BVN.
UBA:
Dial *919*6# on the mobile number linked
to your account and follow the prompts or
or use UBA’s BVN linkage tool.
Zenith Bank:
Update your BVN via your iBank profile or
call ZenithDirect on
+23412787000,2927000,4647000 or mail
zenithdirect@zenithbank.com
Let us know if you've successfully linked
yours together...
Source... http://www.yomiprof.com/2015/11/
how-to-link-your-bvn-to-any-bank.html?
m=1

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE ISSUES READING BETWEEN THE LINES.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by shawtty: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2015
has anyone confirmed this to be geniue??
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by calddon(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
I always knew my dear analog Ecobank wont be among
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by mymissingrib(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
no mind those foolish banks after sending numerous messages they av blocked my account now am unable to withdraw evrn after getting bvn
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by augster(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
This won't make fp cos it's not about Tonto Dikeh showing off her breeasts and yansh or celebs showing us their dickks.. Mods just sit there doing nothing, closing important threads.
The poster above me needs glasses

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by kenedy175(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
It's actually authentic. I Did it and got a reply from Diamond bank via mail...

This should make FP without hesitation. Haba!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Youpele52: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by RandomCommenter: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Glovicdaprince:

But it clearly states in the article that Ecobank is one of the banks. In case you missed it...
Ecobank:
Dial *326*9# on your phone and follow the
prompts.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by duduade: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Why is First Bank own that number. .. really scared. . I think I ll go their website to link it...
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Scarpon(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2015
duduade:
Why is First Bank own that number. .. really scared. . I think I ll go their website to link it...
U dont have to be u can also go to thier site to confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / 4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / Tecno Phantom A3 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.