Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank (42322 Views)

Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Mattin:
Good info but we need assurance that all these numbers are authentic and verified.
exactly fraudsters evry where
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by duduade: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Scarpon:

U dont have to be u can also go to thier site to confirm
hmmmm done it... thanks
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Femsmart(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Thanks for the collection of information.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by chineduace(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Scarpon:
To all those who have more than one bank accounts, even though you’ve already gotten your BVN verification Number and the deadline has passed, Banks are already sending deactivation messages to emails of unverified bank holders.

If you’ve gotten your BVN number, you can easily link them with your other bank accounts despite the fact that it has exceeded the deadline. Below are the linking process online for some banks.

Access Bank:
Simply texting BVN, leave a space your account number and BVN number to 20121 for example BVN 0123456789 20123456975 to 20121.
Alternatively you can link your BVN on their website here.

Diamond Bank:
If you already have a BVN, please update your details via any of the following means:
Send your BVN details via email to enquiries@diamondbank.comor SMS to 30811
Call our 24hour contact center on 07003000000
Ecobank:
Dial *326*9# on your phone and follow the prompts.

Fidelity Bank:
Send your account details, BVN, Mobile number, date/bank of enrolment and date of birth via mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.ng or call 080034335489 for update.
Or login to the internet banking portal and click on the “no BVN” link.

First Bank:
Text BVN#account number#BVNCode to 08076664444 e.g BVN#2022****78#22147733260 or link it here

FCMB:
Send your BVN to customerservice@fcmb.com

GTBank:
For GTBank, you can either do this via ATM or the BVN linker as described here.

Heritage Bank:
Click here to take you to Heritage Bank’s BVN linker.

Keystone Bank
Click here to take you to Keystone Bank’s BVN linker.

Skye Bank:
Email your BVN details to yescenter@skyebankng.com

Stanbic IBTC:
Text “BVN’’ then your BVN Number (e.g. BVN 12345678901) to 30909 by SMS or visit bvn.stanbicibtcbank.com

Standard Chartered:
Send Name, Account Number, Local Government Area (LGA), Sate of Origin and BVN, via any of the following options:
24-Hour Contact Center: call +234 1 270 4611-4
Online Banking: logon to your Online Banking and send a mail by clicking on the “Contact us” button
Email: send an mail to Callcentre.Nigeria@sc.com
Sterling Bank:
Send your BVN and account details to customercare@sterlingbankng.com

Union Bank:
You can use Union Banks BVN account linkage tool here, to link your account to a BVN.

UBA:
Dial *919*6# on the mobile number linked to your account and follow the prompts or or use UBA’s BVN linkage tool.

Zenith Bank:
Update your BVN via your iBank profile or call ZenithDirect on +23412787000,2927000,4647000 or mail zenithdirect@zenithbank.com

Let us know if you've successfully linked yours together...
Source...http://www.yomiprof.com/2015/11/how-to-link-your-bvn-to-any-bank.html?m=1

UBA seems not to be going tru... pls any one with same issues
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Scarpon(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
chineduace:

UBA seems not to be going tru... pls any one with same issues
follow the link i posted bellow u can ask yomi anything there he will attend to u
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Ojestas(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Did mine yesterday(UBA) wasn't able to withdraw this morning still.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Joeace3000(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
I hope this really works

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by donfish28: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
I use gt bank, my account was blocked, on getting to the customer service desk, I met someone i know, she told me to do it myself by logging to gt bank internet banking platform, look for BVN linker after logging in, I did and fill the form, my account was unblocked immediately, hope this helps

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by tasceige(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2015
I just did mine on Access website though. Thanks op.... But you gotta do it on a system though
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Ah. As if I did not link my BVN to my First bank via text before I tried to withdraw and the thing was locked. Better run to the bank now and not be left hanging by these banks.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Donbabajayz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Karleb(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
I was trying to link my BVN to my Heritage account but it's requesting for an OTP which I know nothing about.

Somebody help!
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
donfish28:
I use gt bank, my account was blocked, on getting to the customer service desk, I met someone i know, she told me to do it myself by logging to gt bank internet banking platform, look for BVN linker after logging in, I did and fill the form, my account was unblocked immediately, hope this helps
Bro, I don't have username or password... How did you generate a username and password ?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by sevantex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Karleb:
I was trying to link my BVN to my Heritage account but it's requesting for an OTP which I know nothing about.

Somebody help!
After inputing ur bank acct number, click on "verify" and ur OTP no will be sent to ur phone (no used for d acct). Get it frm ur phone and continue filling d form. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Karleb(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
sevantex:
After inputing ur bank acct number, click on "verify" and ur OTP no will be sent to ur phone (no used for d acct). Get it frm ur phone and continue filling d form. Hope this helps.

Yes.

Thanks a bunch! smiley
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Joel3(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
why is first bank a gsm number? I don't trust that.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Lovelynature(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Scarpon:
To all those who have more than one bank accounts, even though you’ve already gotten your BVN verification Number and the deadline has passed, Banks are already sending deactivation messages to emails of unverified bank holders.

If you’ve gotten your BVN number, you can easily link them with your other bank accounts despite the fact that it has exceeded the deadline. Below are the linking process online for some banks.

Access Bank:
Simply texting BVN, leave a space your account number and BVN number to 20121 for example BVN 0123456789 20123456975 to 20121.
Alternatively you can link your BVN on their website here.

Diamond Bank:
If you already have a BVN, please update your details via any of the following means:
Send your BVN details via email to enquiries@diamondbank.comor SMS to 30811
Call our 24hour contact center on 07003000000
Ecobank:
Dial *326*9# on your phone and follow the prompts.

Fidelity Bank:
Send your account details, BVN, Mobile number, date/bank of enrolment and date of birth via mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.ng or call 080034335489 for update.
Or login to the internet banking portal and click on the “no BVN” link.

First Bank:
Text BVN#account number#BVNCode to 08076664444 e.g BVN#2022****78#22147733260 or link it here

FCMB:
Send your BVN to customerservice@fcmb.com

GTBank:
For GTBank, you can either do this via ATM or the BVN linker as described here.

Heritage Bank:
Click here to take you to Heritage Bank’s BVN linker.

Keystone Bank
Click here to take you to Keystone Bank’s BVN linker.

Skye Bank:
Email your BVN details to yescenter@skyebankng.com

Stanbic IBTC:
Text “BVN’’ then your BVN Number (e.g. BVN 12345678901) to 30909 by SMS or visit bvn.stanbicibtcbank.com

Standard Chartered:
Send Name, Account Number, Local Government Area (LGA), Sate of Origin and BVN, via any of the following options:
24-Hour Contact Center: call +234 1 270 4611-4
Online Banking: logon to your Online Banking and send a mail by clicking on the “Contact us” button
Email: send an mail to Callcentre.Nigeria@sc.com
Sterling Bank:
Send your BVN and account details to customercare@sterlingbankng.com

Union Bank:
You can use Union Banks BVN account linkage tool here, to link your account to a BVN.

UBA:
Dial *919*6# on the mobile number linked to your account and follow the prompts or or use UBA’s BVN linkage tool.

Zenith Bank:
Update your BVN via your iBank profile or call ZenithDirect on +23412787000,2927000,4647000 or mail zenithdirect@zenithbank.com

Let us know if you've successfully linked yours together...
Source...http://www.yomiprof.com/2015/11/how-to-link-your-bvn-to-any-bank.html?m=1
nice one op

Please can anybody help me in a case like this.
I thought BVN was meant for each bank account. So I did mine on my two accounts differently before I know it should be done once.
Now, I operate freely with my first BVN but the second one remains pending though I've gotten the second BVN, I still can't access the account. Each time I go to bank, they tell me I should be patient. Though haven't told them I did it twice.

I registered the both accounts with different phone numbers and surnames (father's name and family name)

Please bro can you advise me on how to do it in a case like this. Should I try linking the both accounts with my first BVN and ignore the second one. I can't just leave my money like that because of BVN. I don't know if the on-going restriction is going to be permanent. It's there anybody with similar issue or who knows how best to handle this please help a brother. Thanks
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Joel3(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Lovelynature:
nice one op

Please can anybody help me in a case like this.
I thought BVN was meant for each bank account. So I did mine on my two accounts differently before I know it should be done once.
Now, I operate freely with my first BVN but the second one remains pending though I've gotten the second BVN, I still can't access the account. Each time I go to bank, they tell me I should be patient. Though haven't told them I did it twice.

I registered the both accounts with different phone numbers and surnames (father's name and family name)

Please bro can you advise me on how to do it in a case like this. Should I try linking the both accounts with my first BVN and ignore the second one. I can't just leave my money like that because of BVN. I don't know if the on-going restriction is going to be permanent. It's there anybody with similar issue or who knows how best to handle this please help a brother. Thanks

you cannot get two bvn it's not possible. one of it will be cancelled. better link the account to the working bvn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Lovelynature(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Joel3:
you cannot get two bvn it's not possible. one of it will be cancelled. better link the account to the working bvn
ok bro, thanks a lot. Hope the surname differences wouldn't matter?
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by malonephill(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, I don't have username or password... How did you generate a username and password ?
from your bank customer desk bro
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by Joel3(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lovelynature:
ok bro, thanks a lot. Hope the surname differences wouldn't matter?
first talk with your bank. and do not fail to see update up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by encryptjay(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2018
augster:
This won't make fp cos it's not about Tonto Dikeh showing off her breeasts and yansh or celebs showing us their dickks.. Mods just sit there doing nothing, closing important threads.
The poster above me needs glasses
Mods have destroyed front-page. You only get to see reasonable threads once in a blue moon. Some nairaland handles have automatic front page pass.
Re: How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank by ryfoz(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Joeace3000:
I hope this really works

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

YOUR THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

(1) (2) (Reply)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.