Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria (5888 Views)

What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Hold Traveling To USA / What Is The Maximum Amount Of Cash Allowed To Travel Out Of Nigeria / What's Least Amount I Need To Go To Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by Russell08: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please this is very very urgent, I have a flight to catch back to Nigeria tomorrow and i really wish to know the maximum amount in cash i can come along with into the country. Thanks please it's very urgent.
God Bless You
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by mjames: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wait for answers
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by sholatech(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Russell08:
Please this is very very urgent, I have a flight to catch back to Nigeria tomorrow and i really wish to know the maximum amount in cash i can come along with into the country. Thanks please it's very urgent.
God Bless You

Just declare it to customs once it's more than $10,000. It is not a crime if declared. But why not do wire transfer/TT into Nigeria from where you coming from?
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by ben4ever(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
According to the law, it is $5000. You should wire the others or better still use them import items to nigeria
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by Originalsly: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why do I get the feeling like you want to make a big robbery just before your flight? Is just me....but you need to first declare how much you have in possession before leaving the country.....and how much on entering Nigeria. I don't think there is a limit.
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 12:33am On Nov 07, 2015
sholatech:

Just declare it to customs once it's more than $10,000. It is not a crime if declared. But why not do wire transfer/TT into Nigeria from where you coming from?
If only you knew how C.B.N has baefted the system... Normally a Dom acct could have easily done that, but in this context, Dollar operations in such accts have been frustrated
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by itstpia8: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2015
should be on the website somewhere.

why are you asking nairalanders?

because chances are you are just spying on somebody who is travelling to the country.
Re: Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria by mizzochocinco: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
If u know u have a lot of money do a bank transfer. If u carry too much airport authorities will have a party with your life

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Hails FRSC For Flow Of Traffic On Niger Bridge / Moving From South Africa To Europe! / Adventure To Morocco By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.