Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70827 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by remlurd: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari Verification Number

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Omotayor123(f): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol @ Buhari Verification Number grin.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Mogidi: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hilarious!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by temitemi1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Notherners... grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Orikinla(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigerians Report Online: GTBank Says How Customers Can Solve BVN Challenges, see more details on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/11/gtbank-says-how-customers-can-solve-bvn.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by allytinted: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
k
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Sibrah: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Like ants like sugar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by koma1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
They are all potential terrorists grin just like their president mumuhamado mumuharii the useless kunu drinker
the fura d'nunu sipping monkey

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ernesty20(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol
your booobs are fuckkable

16 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ernesty20(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Northaners and dogs have one thing in common.. They born without looking back

11 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Cpumping(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
so funny

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by sandraokosun1: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
When northerners hear buhari all the hair 4 their head go stand. They keep putting that bbc hausa radio on their ears, anywhere or anyone that they hear of as been against their buhari turns their enemy. If u say sai buhari they dont mind giving u free thing frm their handwork or occupation. @Lalaticala fp is here

24 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by IlekeHD: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
lmaooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nature8(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
remlurd:
Buhari Verification Number

Lwkmd..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by sandraokosun1: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i learnt all these things from Elrufai and apc so mr man Buhari is a hated man and a useless terrorist that deserves to die.

shove your sermon in your asss.

am a fast learner apc taught me well.

Nigeria is cursed already until those coppers and many souls Buhari killed gets justice so mr man "God bless Nigeria" is just a mere useless word
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by sandraokosun1: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

kiss

i love forking ladies grin

i love booobs
listen to urself, the pdp man that claims to have moral justification to insult a president. This is the MINDSET of every pdp including tonye and co, and they expect to play opposition with this. It reminds me of the typical doyin okugbe case where heads are brought, brain removed and replaced with indomie

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by speedyGonzales: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
I have a strange feeling this BVN may have unforeseen negative consequences in future!

3 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
sandraokosun1:
listen to urself, the pdp man that claims to have moral justification to insult a president
[/s]

Sharap
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by fistonati(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
They are all potential terrorists grin just like their president mumuhamado mumuharii the useless kunu drinker

I don't support ds harrasment of d president, he deserves our collective respect.

If not for anything, treat him like a brother, like a friend, like an uncle, like a teacher, like a brethren, like a father and most especially like our President.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Jesusloveyou: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
that is why i like d brand called buhari, d name alone is a change agent, can ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero affect anyone positively?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Jesusloveyou: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

kiss
i love forking ladies grin
i love booobs
u are not ashame of ur useless life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
u are not ashame of ur useless life
[/s]
Nope your harlot mother should be ashamed of giving birth to you first

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Kx: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
Let's try and check our mindset about the north.
What I have felt in this couple of days trip down north is diff from what we are being fed in the media bout north in the south.
Shockingly, with all the news bout BH, north, I mean, abj, kd and kano felt a lot more peaceful than Lagos

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
that is why i like d brand called buhari, d name alone is a change agent, can ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero affect anyone positively?
[/s]

Buhari is a Hopless certified terrorist ask Elrufai for clarification

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.