Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze (22898 Views)

Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Fearcom(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
If u voted for apc u deserve hanging .... Pls apc leave our state for us, leave Akwa ibom for us we don't want ur islamic party ,we don't want what is happening to Imo state to happen to us .... Akwa ibom is proudly P D P .... #VisitAkwaibom

What non sense. Why are you talking like an animal?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
Buhari!
There has not been any serious onslaught against the islamist terrorist since buhari came into power. What is happening?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Koolmexxi(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

Which lies.This even corroborates what the govt has been saying that BH is no longer an organized fighting force.These men that invaded the village were starving and unlike typical BH militant group were only interested in getting carting away food b4 they starve to death.BH of old wud have killed as many civilians as they came across and fled back to the bushes,these ones came for food.

If u really listened to ur inner self and read ur comment u'ld realize u r not even telling urself d truth... Which one is a more organized fighting force; the one dat attack civilians and fleed into the Bush or the ones dat came for supplies. Before now dey have always once in a while gone for supply runs by raiding villages for food supplies abi u think say na shoprite dem dey buy their foodstuffs??
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by thundafire: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Proffdada:
jonadunce left a great debt to fill, don't praise a criminal

wat debt can u tell me or u will blame him 4 governors dat re nt paying workers my guy wake up APC re making noise let them cum out nd say GEJ stole hw much cs dy knw dy man is clean dy re blaming dy former gov. abegi wen Obama enter power did he accuse Bush of stealing nd putting dy country in debt yet dy owe more than africa combined
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Okies27(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

Which lies.This even corroborates what the govt has been saying that BH is no longer an organized fighting force.These men that invaded the village were starving and unlike typical BH militant group were only interested in getting carting away food b4 they starve to death.BH of old wud have killed as many civilians as they came across and fled back to the bushes,these ones came for food.
. Whether they are scattered or disorganized, terrorism is terrorism. We all pray for an end to BH
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2015
The cause I fight for. My believe, and if I die , my business
Proffdada:
on your own, if you want die for a cause of no use, Nnamdi kanu has British citizenship if anything happens he runs abroad, shekina
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by ernesty20(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2015
DamZik:

There has not been any serious onslaught against the islamist terrorist since buhari came into power. What is happening?
1. He is a tribalist.

2. He doesnt wanna kill his brothers

3. He is confused
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by ernesty20(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
baski92:
na ur fada
go and read your books.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by baski92(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
go and read your books.
the one may u Don read, I see where u Don reach
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by ernesty20(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
What is Buhari? what has Buhari got to do with this? insurgent is not something you defeat overnight not to talk of Boko Haram that has strong and have gain so much ground due to the bad leadership of GEJ who is playing politics with Bokoharam and the lives of the citizen.... Dansuki will face the charges of $2billion meant to purchase arms that was why DSS storm hs house yesterday morning when he fail to appear before the panel....

Mind you the activities of Boko Haram is going down gradually, They now attack to get food stuffs from villages unlike in the past where they attack Police stations, raid barracks, attack such a big city of Maiduguri.... am so happy to life was lost... we are winning the fight against them and will soon.
so buhari know all these when he was making empty promises on how to end boko haram in two months? Smh
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by geefasee: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

how do you mean? Are you saying they are not boko because they did not kill? Or you mean there are old and new sect of boko?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by wiseoneking: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

continue to defend and console your self and buhari, the worst is still happening. May be you will understand better by january when this buhari boko boys (bbb) would be flying in you domain. Buhari is lieing to nigerians. This is not soft spot attack by sucide bombers but by boko invasion. Thank God they did not kill any body. BUHARI IS A GREAT SCAM.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by ernesty20(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
ichommy:

Morning Sir, I didn't Expected this kind of comment from you Sir. You are far worth more than this. Why did you mentioned Baba? He sent them right? He followed them to raid? Have a nice Day Sir.
P.S Are you a Taniod wailling wailer? No offence.
he shud come to our rescue. Thats why i'm calling him as our leader.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by gsalvatore: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
What is Buhari? what has Buhari got to do with this? insurgent is not something you defeat overnight not to talk of Boko Haram that has strong and have gain so much ground due to the bad leadership of GEJ who is playing politics with Bokoharam and the lives of the citizen.... Dansuki will face the charges of $2billion meant to purchase arms that was why DSS storm hs house yesterday morning when he fail to appear before the panel....

Mind you the activities of Boko Haram is going down gradually, They now attack to get food stuffs from villages unlike in the past where they attack Police stations, raid barracks, attack such a big city of Maiduguri.... am so happy to life was lost... we are winning the fight against them and will soon.

Embezzlement or misappropriation of funds was not even one of the charges Dasuki is facing...or are you personally gonna charge him with that?

They now attack to get food stuffs from villages unlike in the past where they attack Police stations, raid barracks, attack such a big city of Maiduguri....

Boko haram have been doing the bold since time immemorial nothing changed...

Your comment is akin to an ostrich burying his head in the sand while.....
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by wiseoneking: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
ichommy:

Morning Sir, I didn't Expected this kind of comment from you Sir. You are far worth more than this. Why did you mentioned Baba? He sent them right? He followed them to raid? Have a nice Day Sir.
P.S Are you a Taniod wailling wailer? No offence.
i think you be Happier if he has mentioned Gej. Is not baba their major supporter during Gej's time? Onukwu?.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by doctokwus: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
continue to defend and console your self and buhari, the worst is still happening. May be you will understand better by january when this buhari boko boys (bbb) would be flying in you domain. Buhari is lieing to nigerians. This is not soft spot attack by sucide bombers but by boko invasion. Thank God they did not kill any body. BUHARI IS A GREAT SCAM.
Your type are d ones that even wish BH wud continue killing civilians and soldiers just to make d govt look bad because the useless fisherman was chased out of power.
Get out my sight.Like it or pray against it, BH has been greatly degraded and starving.May u and only your household be d only other ones BH will ever kill again.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Our5k(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
doctokwus:

What is this one saying? Didn't you read where they said the villagers flee to the bushes upon learning that the insurgents were coming, reason why nobody was killed? Or didn't you read that set most houses on fire? For the fact that they're still even able to invade villages and cart away with their food items, after all the bragging from the military and your president, is a cause for alarm.
December is almost here too, don't forget.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Do we have a sitting President in this Country.

No we have a travelling president.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by arireirede: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
hungry boko haram,thunder will fire all of u
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Godsonkemz(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Hunger don wire dem belle
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Gozzzy(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2015
SmartMugu:
When a terrorist group went from killing entire villages to stealing foodstuffs, doesn't that explain that they are starving? Why the blames.
you are truly a mugu!!! Didnt you read the part, that said..... A vigilante who saw them, alerted the villagers and they fled into the bush?? Use ur brain!!! Its not in ur skull, just to occupy a space!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2015
gsalvatore:

Embezzlement or misappropriation of funds was not even one of the charges Dasuki is facing...or are you personally gonna charge him with that?

They now attack to get food stuffs from villages unlike in the past where they attack Police stations, raid barracks, attack such a big city of Maiduguri....

Boko haram have been doing the bold since time immemorial nothing changed...

Your comment is akin to an ostrich burying his head in the sand while.....
Sorry what is it you don't understand about the bold? What i mean is Boko Haram are going down gradually unlike in the past where their attacks are so high and strong..

About Dasuki did you read the DSS statements yesterday about when they went after him again?

www.saharareporters.com/2015/11/05/dss-statement-sambo-dasuki

https://www.nairaland.com/2716511/dansuki-house-arrest-dss-releases
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
ernesty20:
so buhari know all these when he was making empty promises on how to end boko haram in two months? Smh
Yes and PMB is fighting and wining the war gradually.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by yugocee(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2015
bunch of fools. they stole and destroyed the foods from the village that suppose to feed them. I wonder where they ll get their next food when they become hungry again.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Akposkool(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Do we have a sitting President in this Country.
oga sharap. That's not a question
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by zingywingy: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Please Help me people..... angry sad sad sad This ain't ISLAM... Stealing food from the poor and calling Allah... Maybe Allah should save his name too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by Lilimax(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
bummyla:
May GOD Punish Every Member Of Boko Haram And Their Sponsors In JESUS CHRIST Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by tafrica(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Apparently DSS fight with Dasuki is more important now.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by SmartMugu: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Gozzzy:

you are truly a mugu!!! Didnt you read the part, that said..... A vigilante who saw them, alerted the villagers and they fled into the bush?? Use ur brain!!! Its not in ur skull, just to occupy a space!!!!

I blame your silly parents for having a mannerless thing like you. Never respond to any of my posts until you learn some manners.

Start by telling your parents to learn how to raise kids with manners first and then raise you all over again, then I can consider talking back to you.

You have brains and don't know how to critic a person's view without being offensive.

Boko Haram ran into the bush with their AK47 because some villagers showed up? What does that mean to you? Now relate that to your statement, after that does your statement even make any sense to you?

Shows how slow you are and I don't even expect you to make any sense of my comment, nor think of responding to it. You went beyond all that, making insulting statements over a comment you and your damn parents can't even decipher.

Damn set of fools you run into here, talking thrash worth nothing but some damn likes from brainless fools like them.

Learn to regulate yourself before talking thrash to others, fool.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by gsalvatore: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry what is it you don't understand about the bold? What i mean is Boko Haram are going down gradually unlike in the past where their attacks are so high and strong..

About Dasuki did you read the DSS statements yesterday about when they went after him again?
elati
www.saharareporters.com/2015/11/05/dss-statement-sambo-dasuki

https://www.nairaland.com/2716511/dansuki-house-arrest-dss-releases

The DSS statement mentioned money laundry. yes. But the details was about the few bucks +high calibre rifles and high end vehicles they confiscated at his home. Nothing relating to embezzelment of money(arms money) in the charges.

Dont let yesterday DSS press update misguide you...

Bokoharam attacks are not going down...Go to the North east and see for yourself rather than gauging the degree/form of their attacks via the intensity in which you see the news are on the media ..

Now send in more link...
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2015
gsalvatore:

The DSS statement mentioned money laundry. yes. But the details was about the few bucks +high calibre rifles and high end vehicles they confiscated at his home. Nothing relating to embezzelment of money(arms money) in the charges.

Dont let yesterday DSS press update misguide you...

Bokoharam attacks are not going down...Go to the North east and see for yourself rather than gauging the degree/form of their attacks via the intensity in which you see the news are on the media ..

Now send in more link...
Bro he has to to come out and tell us what he know about the $2billion arms deal simple.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze by gsalvatore: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2015
bashydemy:
Bro he has to to come out and tell us what he know about the $2billion arms deal simple.
Wake up Bro...this is Democracy..before you hound people at least get your clean evidence and prepare for trial...If you think Dasuki will give them Litanies of how he misappropriated/embezzled $2billion then...you are in for a shock..

I want Dasuki to be nailed but the way they are going about it is really pissing me off...Its like a joke...DSS don't wanna do real work-Investigate, get solid evidence before prosecuting..that's why the rich always get away with anything...

Then they should prepare their case very well and do their investigations properly simple...if not i see Dasuki walking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / Drama In Senate Over $3.8bn Subsidy Fund / My Oga At Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.