Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court (3273 Views)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 4:44am On Nov 06, 2015
A Danish gun shop owner has been detained after 21pieces of female Instruments were found stored in his home freezer.

63-year-old Peter Frederiksen, who resides in Bloemfontein, South Africa is alleged to have lured his victims to his home before sedating them and
performing illegal operations on them.

Police said that he has been charged with sexual assault, intimidation and breaking South Africa's medical laws.

According to the Associated Press, Frederiksen’s wife alerted authorities about the gruesome storage of body parts and police are investigating the extent of her involvement.

In a statement Warrant Officer Lynda Steyn said: “It comes down to mutilation of private parts of a woman,cut out and kept as trophies,

“He’s been doing it for a long time because one the genitals were marked with a lady’s name, the place Lesotho written on it, as well as the year 2010.”

The body parts are from 21 different women.It is not known if they are dead or alive. Police are appealing for victims to step forward.

https://saboteur365./2015/09/22/bizarre-south-africa-white-danish-man-caught-with-21-frozen-vaginas-in-his-freezer/

2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by francoray(m): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2015
francoray:
Kill him
Infact ehn I'm just short of words over this ish.....

Well b4 they'd send him 2prison .. I'd want them to Remove his JayJay too ...
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by menix(m): 4:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Nah Jungle justice fit this man walahi!!
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Trust my naija brothers

Na jungle justice sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by hola106(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2015
God
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by bist: 5:19am On Nov 06, 2015
francoray:
Kill him

There are better ways to deal with him that doesn't involve that which u suggested, better torture methods could be used on him that would make him wish for death which would be a luxury at that time.

...#justsaying
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by thegoodone2(m): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2015
kill him.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 06, 2015
cheesy Lol and he has the guts to preserves those pussykats in his freezer...that's nasty! cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by maxti: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2015
This is crazy!
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by deewhone(f): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2015
This is barbaric....he should die a very slow and painful death
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by IamLEGEND1: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2015
putting chopped off vagínas on ice?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Cutehector(m): 5:42am On Nov 06, 2015
Firing squad
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Swiftkey(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2015
is he a doctor crazy man
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by mrhipup(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Police are appealing for victims to step forward.
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Dirty old gyser!
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by abb3333: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2015
((
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2015
bist:

There are better ways to deal with him that doesn't involve that which u suggested, better torture methods could be used on him that would make him wish for death which would be a luxury at that time.

...#justsaying
i love this guy grin grin u go sabi torture pass oliver queen be that oo
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
cheesy Lol and he has the guts to preserves those pussykats in his freezer...that's nasty! cool

Lolz

@ first i thought they were cupcakes shaped like vj's
Not until i read it and i was stunned

The dude is much more worst than the tyrant in the Movie SAW
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
shiizzy:
i love this guy grin grin u go sabi torture pass oliver queen be that oo

Lolz..... As-in ehn.... The guy sha want make E dey dangle between life and death

Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2015
mrhipup:
Police are appealing for victims to step forward.
grin na S.A police b dat 4u O .
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz

@ first i thought they were cupcakes shaped like vj's
Not until i read it and i was stunned

The dude is much more worst than the tyrant in the Movie SAW
lipsrsealed

Juz funny that he preserved it and didn't cook it as his meals tongue still its gross...
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Had it been it happened in nigeria..... Everybody would have been saying #bloodMoneyTinz

I wonder what got into Him that Made Him Do such
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Juz funny he preserved it and not didn't cook as his meals tongue still its gross...

Very very gross ....

lipsrsealed

I don't even know the kinda punishment that'll be the best for such an Humongous sexual crime
...................................................................................
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by fullstreets: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
Frozen pvssy, wat a sight dat wud be.
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Only in South Africa! Ptui! angry
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by nikkypearl(f): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
G R O S S !
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Eeew lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by Moana(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wetin he wan do with that kini sef undecided smh psychopath!
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by ChynoBEATS: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Moana:
Wetin he wan do with that kini sef undecided smh psychopath!

Me sef taya o , the man dey kolo .....seriously.
Re: Man Caught With 21 Vaginas In His Freezer Appears In Court by corisande: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2015
embarassed Sick people everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

[story] Daddy's Naughty Daughters ( Chapter 1 ) / CLOSED / Why Do Men And Women Become Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.