Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. (38981 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by alexlee50: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2015
This woman is a political oppurtunist and lacks foresight. Her seat should be declared vacant immediately
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Gbawe: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2015
basileze:
If you tell me @Ngozi Okonjo Iweala dumps PDP it makes reasonable sense.

This @Nkechi Nwogu has no political value

Is everything about political value? Is it not plausible she may just wish to be part of the positive change that is now clearly palpable? I keep saying it that PDP has bastardized the morality of Nigerians and made their thinking aberrant. Critical Ministry/portfolio una go call am "juicy" Ministry/portfolio. A politician defects perhaps to join a movement of change or progress you will ridicule the decampee as having "no political value" or label them as "embittered" after "losing out". When will we begin to see that politics, and everything attached to it, is merely a means to an end i.e a tool that facilitates the development of a people and nation?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Some Nigerians are just too gullible. Buhari should tell Nigerians how much is government have spent within 6months of is administration. When Saraki, Akpabio raise the issue the result was DSS and CCT...Nigeria should wake up and stop following all this lies. Senator Nkechi abi wetin be her name dey find work. Does it mean a thief in PDP will now become a saint in APC? Nigerians self!
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Opinedecandid(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Some Nigerians are just too gullible. Buhari should tell Nigerians how much is government have spent within 6months of is administration. When Saraki, Akpabio raise the issue the result was DSS and CCT...Nigeria should wake up and stop following all this lies. Senator Nkechi abi wetin be her name dey find work. Does it mean a thief in PDP will now become a saint in APC? Nigerians self!

Don't mind the loser.
When she hits the rock out there in APC without being able to secure her expectations, she will regret and rescind her decision.

It's a matter of time, impatient senator.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by jomoh: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Breakdowns of monthly FAAC disbursements were posted on the ministry of finance's website during Jonathan's administration.

They were also published in newspapers.[/size]

They were published?

Yet we didn't know when Okonjo and GEJ connived to withdraw over $2billion from it.

Even at that, is it only FAAC that we have in this country?

Oga don't justify mediocrity.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by uncjay(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

This is the best point I have been trying to tell our youths.
The future of this Nation belongs to the youths.
Let us forget our get rich quick and seize this opportunity to take over PDP, restructure it with great manifesto..
In five years, we will be a force to reckon with.
You can see that the old thieves are only interested in the moving train.

Sitting and crying behind our keyboard won't chnage a thing.

Let us not be in a haste.. if Nigeria becomes good and in good path in 10 years from now, it is still fine

We can simply start by organizing ourselves here.
Every interested person should indicate.
In a months time, we will vote for our leaders..
And kick off our campaign.
We have the power of the Internet

I will start a thread for this and I will sponsor anyone we will send to do something for us until we have a shape.
We can open a whatsapp group too and kick off with 100 people. If you love this country enough, please now is the time.

Thanks..

What can I say or do than to join this exceptional spirit of patriotism in achieving a better Nigeria..

I hold you Zuby in high esteem, though you are very controversial, yet I see true leader inbuilt in you..

Sponsoring someone else maybe sceptical to me, why not let achieve a formidable ground saturated with patriots of great determination, then we move from there.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ZUBY77(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2015
FILEBE:

Bro. I fear the youths of this generation. Bad vices and immoralities have eaten deep into them. They are so engrossed in material things. Are these not the youths that gave Kashamu an award?
We need sanitization in this country.

I agree with you.
But we don't throw away our child because he misbehaved.
It is not late. As we move on, we will be discussing why we must stand up now.
We are never going to become youths in this life again when we grow past our prime.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ZUBY77(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2015
uncjay:

What can I say or do than to join this exceptional spirit of patriotism in achieving a better Nigeria..

I hold you Zuby in high esteem, though you are very controversial, yet I see true leader inbuilt in you..

Sponsoring someone else maybe sceptical to me, why not let achieve a formidable ground saturated with patriots of great determination, then we move from there.

You have your point. I mentioned 'sponsoring' because I feel there has to be some kind of starting point in the beginning.
Nobody wants to spend his money, that includes me but then, before anything moves forward, someone has to take responsibilities initially until stability is achieved.

As for being controversial, I quite agree with you that the way I view our youths, sometimes one has to come straight forward without trying to paint words red and white.
If you come close enough to me, you will actually understand that I am one guy you would want to be his friend.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by DTaj: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Although you were part of leprous PDP, you have said the truth!

Today, since August 2015, NNPC publishes its monthly financial statements and operating activities both in the newspapers and on its website! Same NNPC where everything was in secret and no one knew what government was doing with our money. Before Buhari/Kachikwu, NNPC was managed like a cult. Hear nothing, say nothing, see nothing, ask about nothing, feel nothing. Things have now changed positively...

Aside NNPC, Nigerian Customs now publishes income accruals! Customs! Before Buhari/Alli, Customs declared random revenue collections after granting daft, fraudulent, and unscrupulous waivers to political jobbers, boot-lickers, and contractors!

Zero budgeting is another huge plus! Before now, Federal Government budget was a mere annual ritual where Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs) just mark up figures of the previous year without any rigour. That is the reason one sees ministries buying higher number of laptops, printers, generators, furniture, cars, air-conditioners every year as if we do not know that lifespans of such items may be between 3 or 4 years! Even when they are claimed to be supplied for the same offices for which they were bought in the previous year. With zero budgeting, transparency is assured!

Any Nigerian who says nothing has changed positively since Buhari got elected is either blind or shamelessly mischievous! It's a tough road, as things had really gone so bad, but with the Buhari/Osinbajo team, we are on the right track in Nigeria!

God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria and its people!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by basileze: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Gbawe:

Is everything about political value? Is it not plausible she may just wish to be part of the positive change that is now clearly palpable? I keep saying it that PDP has bastardized the morality of Nigerians and made their thinking aberrant. Critical Ministry/portfolio una go call am "juicy" Ministry/portfolio. A politician defects perhaps to join a movement of change or progress you will ridicule the decampee as having "no political value" or label them as "embittered" after "losing out". When will we begin to see that politics, and everything attached to it, is merely a means to an end i.e a tool that facilitates the development of a people and nation?

You are indeed gullible @Gbawe to believe she is now a saint.

For quitting PDP for APC @Nwaogu has suddenly become a change agent? What do you take Nigerians for?
If you are a Zombee, everybody is not.

Give yourself some sense.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Gbawe: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
DTaj:
Although you were part of leprous PDP, you have said the truth!

Today, since August 2015, NNPC publishes its monthly financial statements and operating activities both in the newspapers and on its website! Same NNPC where everything was in secret and no one knew what government was doing with our money. Before Buhari/Kachikwu, NNPC was managed like a cult. Hear nothing, say nothing, see nothing, ask about nothing, feel nothing. Things have now changed positively...

Aside NNPC, Nigerian Customs now publishes income accruals! Customs! Before Buhari/Alli, Customs declared random revenue collections after granting daft, fraudulent, and unscrupulous waivers to political jobbers, boot-lickers, and contractors!

Zero budgeting is another huge plus! Before now, Federal Government budget was a mere annual ritual where Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs) just mark up figures of the previous year without any rigour. That is the reason one sees ministries buying higher number of laptops, printers, generators, furniture, cars, air-conditioners every year as if we do not know that lifespans of such items may be between 3 or 4 years! Even when they are claimed to be supplied for the same offices for which they were bought in the previous year. With zero budgeting, transparency is assured!

Any Nigerian who says nothing has changed positively since Buhari got elected is either blind or shamelessly mischievous! It's a tough road, as things had really gone so bad, but with the Buhari/Osinbajo team, we are on the right track in Nigeria!

God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria and its people!

god will bless you too ojare for this post. Reading erudite posts like this makes me realise that NL still has members who have a complete grasp of what obtained in the past and what is happening today.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by FILEBE(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

I agree with you.
But we don't throw away our child because he misbehaved.
It is not late. As we move on, we will be discussing why we must stand up now.
We are never going to become youths in this life again when we grow past our prime.
I understand and agree with you to some certain extent. We still need these elders/old men for advice. Wisdom is also learning from experience.
Before we can engage the youths in politics they need to be santized pass ebola santization awareness. These youths are not ready and frankly, i'm afraid they will never be ready untill they change the way they think.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ndsissy: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2015
emamos:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/11/buhari-has-removed-veil-of-economic-secrecy-sen-nwaogu/
. A word of encouragement
during a failure is worth
more than an hour of
praise after success.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ndsissy: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
emamos:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/11/buhari-has-removed-veil-of-economic-secrecy-sen-nwaogu/
. A word of encouragement
during a failure is worth
more than an hour of
praise after success. Sycophant.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Gentlemedi(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
modath:

Leave story... Do not believe a word that comes out of her mouth!! She is an aggrieved ex PDP member.

She only left PDP cos ochendo took her senatorial seat & she is very bitter about it..

She did 2 terms but isn't satisfied!!!

God bless my president , guide, direct & guard him in his navigation of the treacherous Nigerian political waters. smiley
Thank you
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by slap1(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2015
diegwu01:

Nobody?, Yet she represented 30% of Abia State in the Senate for 8 years.
How do you guys even choose your leaders in Abia State?

She did nothing for her constituency, that's what I mean. And I'm from Imo State...
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Gbawe: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2015
basileze:

You are indeed gullible @Gbawe to believe she is now a saint.

For quitting PDP for APC @Nwaogu has suddenly become a change agent? What do you take Nigerians for?
If you are a Zombee, everybody is not.

Give yourself some sense.

Where did I say she is a saint? Why are you guys so fond of mischief? My point is that we are seeing tangibles that bears out her assertion that Buhari has indeed removed the veil of cabal and cult-like economic secrecy the PDP operated with in every sector. Secondly, you do not know her mind to conclusively come here to tell us she has not joined the APC to be part of the movement for change. It is amazing how you people are mind readers unable and unwilling to give others the benefit of the doubt. Whatever her antecedent, she may have had an epiphany on her own "road to Damascus" that has now made her ready to support change.

I have always touted the nation that Nigerians can behave and be good if those at the very top lead by example and show themselves to be about what is best for the people. This always has a trickle down effect same as Nigerians will loot and embrace criminality when those at the top show us that it is okay to rob your nation blind, bully others with guns and scam every sector cynically. We can all recall Buhari making the call for all hands, even those previously soiled severely, to reject the past and come together to help him move Nigeria forward. Some, regardless of their past, will heed this call and reform. this woman may be in this category and you have no right to assume otherwise. If PMB can formally extend a hand of friendship and reconciliation, all in the effort to move Nigeria forward, then you have no moral authority castigating this lady.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by samento: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
All the causes in the holy bible and the holy quran will befall you INSHA ALLAH.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Kennydoc(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2015
omenka:
Very true, and that is what hurts PDP so badly necessitating Metuh's successive excessive outbursts about Baba "demarketing" Nigeria. They prefer a continuity of their repressive policy where the country's affairs are being run like a secret cult with everything shrouded in secrecy so nocturnal vampires like themselves can continuously suck her dry.

If I were Baba, I'd make it an equivalent of having Wembly Stadium's floodlights in my bedroom- no bug would have a hiding place!

Lalasticlala I think this deserves better publicity.

Thanks.

I think if one wants to talk about economy being shrouded in secrecy, Lagos State has been, and will remain a perfect example simply because of Tinubu, the APC chieftain.

The earlier you guys realise that there is no difference between PDP and APC, the better for us. These earlier moves by Buhari stem from the fact that the country is broke. There is a desperate effort to increase revenue through every possible means, or the opposition will use the collapse of the economy against the ruling party. All these have nothing to do with sincerity or prudence in resource management.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ZUBY77(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2015
FILEBE:

I understand and agree with you to some certain extent. We still need these elders/old men for advice. Wisdom is also learning from experience.
Before we can engage the youths in politics they need to be santized pass ebola santization awareness. These youths are not ready and frankly, i'm afraid they will never be ready untill they change the way they think.

This awareness is part of sanitization. You can't go their houses to do that.
No one said we cannot engage our elders. Thanks for bringing it up. It is part of the whole package.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by openmine(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2015
politicians are like prostitutes...always inclining demselves with d rave of the moment...
talking from both sides of deir mouth...once she is not given her rightful place in APC,she will port to another party...just to seek relevance..Na dem sabi..smh
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by kurt09(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2015
She decamped in June, after being overlooked by PMB she re announced it again. It is pitiable that after staying 8yrs in senate, there is no motorable road to her home town. She buried her husband last month, villagers blocked those that attended the burial from passing thru their communities. Politically she is finished.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by modath(f): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gbawe:

Egbon, i know a lil bit, she isn't who she is purporting herself to be ... She was in charge of Amcon at the last senate , just do a lil investigation about her...

She is not in politics to deliver anything to her community.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by babafirst(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Thanks for the honest assessment Sen. Nkechi.

Goodluck Jonathan was an economic plague, the economic secrecy that prevailed under that incompetent hack came to a climax with the bogus rebasing of the economy and the deceitful tag of Africa's largest economy, while our economic fortunes were truly dipping fast with looted reserves, looted excess crude account and falling oil prices.

It's women like this that make some of us believe there are still sensible Ibos out there.

BTW did I just read that she has decamped from the PDP shocked

The APC is growing in the SE, as the opposition sinks further into its grave.
Loldest @ economic plague.
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by dragunov: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Breakdowns of monthly FAAC disbursements were posted on the ministry of finance's website during Jonathan's administration.

They were also published in newspapers.[/size]
oh shut up and go eat your pork will ya!
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by FILEBE(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

This awareness is part of sanitization. You can't go their houses to do that.
No one said we cannot engage our elders. Thanks for bringing it up. It is part of the whole package.

I'm for the change! I will like to see us change the way we think. They think of ladies too much as if their whole life is centered around them. I'm with you on the sanitization thing!
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by Gboliwe: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
How many times does she decamp from PDP? na wa for this apc people sha. 6months after, they dig up an event and tag it "breaking news". The most annoying of this behavior is s that there is so much to be done yet these senile old thieves and the terrorist will only run in circles wishing we were still campaigning. SMH
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
I heard that hausa girls don't go to school, rather they are married off at infant to wealthy men in order to spread little gremlins with cow brains all over the world.
And that the boys prefer being herdsmen to acquiring education and securing high-paying jobs. Is this true? LOL.
un-behalve of all the Muslims in the world, I wish you what you wish them in jesus mighty na me . Amen
Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
un-behalve of all the Muslims in the world, I wish you everything you wish them in jesus mighty name. Amen, cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. by ZUBY77(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
FILEBE:

I'm for the change! I will like to see us change the way we think. They think of ladies too much as if their whole life is centered around them. I'm with you on the sanitization thing!

I will let you know when a thread is created for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIG Donald Awunah Is Dead / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.