Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) (48927 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Edgarated(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Was In My Home Town "Enugu Ngwo" In Udi Local Government Area Of Enugu State For His Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Make up Artist)
congratulations To Them!

source ; My BlackBerry 10 Smartphone

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Edgarated(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2015
More Pictures

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by mrhipup(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2015
congrats
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Edgarated(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
grin Dedicated To My Lovely Girl Friend...Currently participating at the ongoing miss orient universe pageantry in port Harcourt...baby bring the crown home..

Meanwhile Finally My Post Made it to "Front Page
...And Jesus Said to them...Everything is possible to him that Believeth!!!!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by veave(f): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2015
This is real life. Not some people I know that looked like ojuju after using all the mud in the clay factory close to my house as makeup for their wedding.

What do I know.... I prooooly am talking cus I'm broke and boo less. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm not Lindale Ikeji but who wants to marry me embarassed embarassed embarassed

41 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by chopchop2015(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Wow!!! Congrats bro. God bless your union. Amen!

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by boss1310(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2015
some people will start to make fun of the wife because they want her to be too fair and sophisticated forgetting that's not the major thing in marriage.
congrats Kalu and welcome to the club,its not rosy all the time but its worth it if you both love each other deeply

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2015
boss1310:
some people will start to make fun of the wife because they want her to be too fair and sophisticated forgetting that's not the major thing in marriage.
congrats Kalu and welcome to the club,its not rosy all the time but its worth it if you both love each other deeply
That was actually your thought Bro,no offence grin

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2015
How PIKIN wan take UGLY naaa..?

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
awww...tank God oo

This is true love (if u know what I mean tongue)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by boss1310(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2015
nikkypearl:
. why should it be when my own is not fair and sophisticated. abegii

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
One bros I repect in Nollywood...another is RMD.

Good to hear. Marital bliss.

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
shocked na now this guy wan marry? Congrats to them sha.
Lalasticala, Please un-banned me in sport section. I was unduly banned at the early hours of today during the super Eaglet match. Thank you.

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Finally
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by holysina(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
I never knew he is from my home town udi, but OP wait o, which kind source be these cheesy
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Janet101(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Sanchase: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is a scene from the movie "Married at first sight".

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by udysweet(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
nikkypearl:

God bless you!!

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
At long last..
Better late than never..

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congrat! A quiet and easy going man!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by CR77(f): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
veave:
This is real life. Not some people I know that looked like ojuju after using all the mud in the clay factory close to my house as makeup for their wedding.

What do I know.... I prooooly am talking cus I'm broke and boo less. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm not Lindale Ikeji but who wants to marry me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
He looks unkempt with this his beards. angry

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by 9izone(f): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations and God bless your marriage
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by Atlantian: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
If I was to marry that girl, I would have renovated the father's compound before the traditional marriage.

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by WhoDeyThere(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
kk
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) by 9ja083: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wow! Congratulations! HML. I wish u d very best in Marriage

OMG! I made it in FP. For that matter in a good message, hmm I smeell goodnews coming my way today. Its gud to b hapi, its gud 2 b joyful.

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) / Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce / Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore