Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,904 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ (5962 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
DARKREBEL VS 007BRUCE

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 point

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 12 bars

- Deadline is 6pm, Friday, 6th November 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and tagged section posters are allowed to vote.

-Voting lasts for 24hours

Goodluck!!!
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2015
TASMANIAN DEVIL

■I'll rip this bastard in seconds/I'm like Heihachi in Tekken/And I ain't talking Church.....but if this Chap pull a stunt.. I'm either batting this Reverend/Or ramming Bruce against a wall....Till he passes through....like Shadow Cat in X-Men!/

■I'll make this man chest a bullet....That's team Rooney/.....He's getting smoked day & night.....I'm Kid Kudi/.....See my guns are all Birds....And they'll seep through him/....So when a Penguin takes him out.........He ain't Fish Mooney/

■Imma bonk this coon/I even brought my goons/And they'll put the metal on Bruce.....like Doctor Doom!/....But if the dummy keeps spitting/He'd be sonned with these writtens/. ..Till you find Bruce with severed Stomach.......after this Tommy gun hits him!/

■Everything I cook important/I'll boot his organs/Then shells be coming after Bruce....... like crooks in Gotham!/...Cos I'll keep penning it rash/Till this gremlin is gnashed/...... ..And It's not a Type of House.....but a scythe to his neck......will leave his head Semi-detached/....

■I see he brought Twelve thugs...to come wreck my groove/But with this hex, he'll lose/Fore' a jab shatters The Twelve....like the Death of Proof!/..I'm a deadly wolf.....with parangs & the knives/I've got hands on the nines/...So If he proves too stubborn.....It won't be a Böoty Call......The way I'll put his Ašs on the line/

■Bring Mariah Carey to this frigging clime/While I singe this swine/Then launch a Cannon at a Clock....That's how I mummify Bruce ... .In the Nick of Time/..I'll delete his prime. ...For I'm a grim scion/And I'm a mean tyrant/..Bruce ain't döpe with the bars...he's just a twit lying/..A wack Rapper with Daddy Issues.......Call him Hakeem Lyon!/

■He'll suffer more than Ely did.....at the hands of Coogar/For I'm a rapping Kruger/..If I raid his place of work... .You'll see me spark the Luger/...Just to make him die in Office......Umaru Yar Adua!/....We'll take a trip to Krypton......where Imma bruise the tramp/With these brutal fangs/..Fore' I drop his skull in Egusi......Now that's how you Soup a Man/

■You'll never find this gay with women/He sucks Ibimë & bites his style....like a zany minion/..He drinks spërms with zeal...And loves the taste & feeling/...So call him a stan of Ship Workers....cos Bruce is a slüt.......that always crave for Sea Men/...

■This fänny will be razed/Cos what I'm drafting is Insane/I'll stick fofos in his Eyes.... after banging on the mate/And when I pop....shots will take out his Iris......like Barry Allen on a date!/

■I know his strategy is deft/And peeps hallow he's a vet/But right in this brawl....he'll get strangled with a belt/Till he turns Slade Wilson.....cos after this battle. ....Bruce will be a shadow of himself/
•••Bring that back•••
I said this tool is Slade Wilson.....cos after this battle.... He'll become a Shado of himself!/

■He'd come with stale personals....and silly mantras/Lie I'm broke and I beg for bread...or call me weak romancer/He'd talk about my dad being a thief....and hope it induces cancer/...So how is Bruce unpredictable?.... when I've just summed up his verse.... ..In a single stanza!/....

■I'm wearing a nice gold chain/I bring the spice on stage/...This closer would expose him as Broke.....before the guy gets slain/.....Cos Bruce still won't get the Dough Dough........if he Fried Plantain!/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Darkrebel: I be going ape in spars, before the days of tars

¤Darkrebel is a sick emcee?. . . We know he's weak and slow/ we also know his dad's a notorious thief. . . It no more a secret though/ so dont feel you're döpe/ cos taking your father's steps. . . is the only time you give niggas a run for their money and steal the show/

¤The weed i smoke. . .got me high on this/ his 'ghost must be back to hunt me'. .cos i already killed him once with brightest script /. . .and i came with pastor. . .so dont try to diss/ cos i dont need the nine or fifth/ to defeat the 'spirit of the dark'. . . I brought the bible, bìtch!/

¤I dönt care if the judges say i'm wack or call me döpe/ but we surely know/ he wants to be the best. . .and he would go 50,000 miles. . .so voters can love his notes/ its funny tho. . . I bet he brought policemen to this to brawl. . . So he can secure the votes/

¤i murder in bouts/ decapitate niggas for calling me out/ then cut em to pieces. . . when i put my sword in their mouth/. . . But y'all know the only thing Omoleran slaughter is cow/

¤When we talking money. . . This fella is not a contest/ i'm a rich nigga and i've got the cheddars in my pocket/ but Omoleran is a broke loafer. . . He's only getting green . . .cos he's jealous of my success/

¤This nigga is pathetic, why beg cash from bis?/ . . .you broke, nigga!. , I'll write you a cheque only when i have your sis/. . .i do the guns talk too much. . .i pop the macs & blast the fifth/ cos i have em guns in store/ plus the fireworks too. . .name it; the macs, shot guns, grenades and fours. . ./ and this Hungry nigga only go ape in spars/ . . .cos hd heard i even have em banana clips/

He has nothing to eat. .but if he's got some fries to eat

¤I'll take D's pies . . .cos i hate his gut/ I'll even visit his family. . . Beat his dad to death & räpe his mum/ whip D's cousin in the shower. . . Like we talking things out/ I heard that kid is troublesome. . . So if i drown him in D's tub its cos he's bugging me out/

¤I'm a bone crusher. . . I wreck the skull/ of vets in brawl/ and its no news i'm a threat to all/ but this little bìtch is a joke. . . he wouldnt crack your ribs if he was Hellen Paul/

¤I told y'all. . . I'm a man with the schemes/ what i pen is sick and capable of outclassing the kin/ and he should leave here with his garbage writtens/ cos if i hear D's pen's able. . . The useless thing will be trashed in the bin!/

¤I'm putting an end to his suffering. . .I'll announce the closure/ he says he a big guy. . .But i listened to his audio rap & he sounds like a toddler/. . . I should drown the imposter/ for claiming to be a man. . .cos D doesn't sound like a G. . . . unless we pronouncing soldier!/

¤My plan is to put him in a box tonight/ with the help of the locs and nines/ But its glaring. . . I dont need the guns to fight/ . . .cos these witty lines already got D laid like i didnt drop on time!!/

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jigsawkillah, Giyazzz,sosiq .keep off...

Votes needed here.....transparent votes & no swaying please...let's keep it clean...

Mikuz
Liricyst
Coogar
Alexpissu
Lhood
Obainojazz
Muhdg
Emaprince
Ibime
Iceskidd
Obesemf
Thepunisher
Jreyez
sinizia
llaykorn
Ksslib
Grayline
Guykhena
Obesemf
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obesemf(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
reserved for verd.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Let the votes roll in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Raplinx should stay away. . .no beef
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Forget the beef...rebel is really dope....double double is dope...but rebel got this for me
The rebel bar I hate was that semi detached house stuff....
grin and wtf....rebel predicted bruce's personal....it was dead on arrival making bruce opener look dump...

Opener - 1 point- rebel...
Rhymes - 2 points-tie
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-rebel
Punchlines - 3 points-rebel...is it just me...or did rebel do two punches in one bar in some...nice one
Personals - 2 point-should I say tie or nil
Flow - 1 point-bruce
Wordplays - 2 points-bruce...love his D's
Closer - 1 point-bruce
Rebel 6 bruce 4
Mvgt-rebel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remove a quatrain from your verse pls
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
Remove a quatrain from your verse pls

stop derailing the thread.. I dropped 12 stanzas.. But I have removed the Jason bar since your ranting won't stop in the chatroom
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Can i vote?
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Can i vote?
yes you can. . .after he had removed a quatrain from his verse
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
yes you can. . .after he had removed a quatrain from his verse
undecided okay. Nice bars from y'all.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Can i vote?

Only if you would vote with transpency.. .

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
undecided okay. Nice bars from y'all.
you can now vote
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Raplinx(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
Raplinx should stay away. . .no beef
no beef taken.
Really?? Clocks got mouth, so only time will tell!
#Spectating#
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by obesemf(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Opener Rebel
Closer Bruce
Personals - Tie (Bruce brought em, but they were countered before hand)
Rhymes tie
Wordplay Rebel
Flow Bruce
Punchlines Rebel
Sims and Mets Rebel
Mvgt Rebel

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Ksslib(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Opener...Bruce

Rhymes....tie

Simile/meth.... Rebel.. So many mad mets. That penguin fish mooney line was doope.. Gotham toh bad...

Punchline..... Bruce .. That "D doesn't sound like a G unless we pronouncing soldier" line did the damage for me..

personals... Nothing fresh.. same old thief line.

flow.... Bruce

wordplay..... Bruce ..... delayed...e..tc but that dispensable line alone won it for bruce..

closer.... Bruce..

Mvgt--- Bruce

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Votes edited and cancelled. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
opener.......bruce (that's some dope punchline with a hurtin personal we all know)

rhymes.......bruce (for accuracy and precision)

similes......rebel

punchlines........bruce (it's not about quantity but quality)

personal...........bruce (we don't have to explain this)

flow........tie (both stretched as fork!)

wordplay.........bruce (that dispensable line was dope!)

closer.............tie (honestly, i don't like both closers.....'twas like niggas had exhausted their chakra)

my...v.......bruce!!!

NB: my vote must count.....at least, i wasn't debarred and 007 didn't exclude anybody but raplinx, whom we all know is rebel's ghost. if rebel feels bad about my verdict.....he should accept my c/o!!!

darkenedrebel:
Jigsawkillah, Giyazzz,sosiq .keep off...
no jason21 or Fuckyouhard mentioned...

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
opener.......bruce (that's some dope punchline with a hurtin personal we all know)

rhymes.......bruce (for accuracy and precision)

similes......rebel

punchlines........bruce (it's not about quantity but quality)

personal...........bruce (we don't have to explain this)

flow........tie (both stretched as fork!)

wordplay.........bruce (that dispensable line was dope!)

closer.............tie (honestly, i don't like both closers.....'twas like niggas had exhausted their chakra)

my...v.......bruce!!!

NB: my vote must count.....at least, i wasn't debarred and 007 didn't exclude anybody but raplinx, whom we all know is rebel's ghost. if rebel feels bad about my verdict.....he should accept my c/o!!!

no jason21 or Fuckyouhard mentioned...
Nullified...
I don't need to incude your name. - I banned you for life when I brawled Giyaz ..stay away from anything that has my name in it..& I advise you to respect yourself..
Mikuz take note - If Jason derails this thread again or tries any antics, ensures he cops a ban..

Current scores - DARKREBEL-3 BRUCE 1
Voting ends 1:42pm tomorrow [that's 24 hours]

If you haven't voted, please do so

Liricyst
Coogar
Alexpissu
Lhood
Muhdg
Jreyez
llaykor
Grayline
Guykhena

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

[s]I don't need to incude your name. - I banned you for life when I brawled Giyaz ..I advise you to respect yourself..
Mikuz take note - If Jason derails this thread or tries any antics, take action
[/s]

may maggots feed on ur brain while ur still breathin! i voted simply because u didn't mention my name.......i've already quoted ur earlier post for a reminder, so stop beetchin! my vote is plain and unbiased.......u lost the battle hands down!
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
may maggots feed on ur brain while ur still breathin! i voted simply because u didn't mention my name.......i've already quoted ur earlier post for a reminder, so stop beetchin! my vote is plain and unbiased.......u lost the battle hands down!

I don't have to mention you.. I already banned you for life[screen shot below]..this is the last reply you getting - and your vote is nullified
Grow up Jason..

Mikuz. ..take action please.. .

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na wa o. . . Mikuz, come see wetin darkrebel dey do again. . .

I no see jason name for those guys you debarred from voting. . .you could have included him if you dont want him to vote. . .but nah you didnt.. .hence, his vote counts

And dont close the when credible voters are still yet to vote
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
Na wa o. . . Mikuz, come see wetin darkrebel dey do again. . .

I no see jason name for those guys you debarred from voting. . .you could have included him if you dont want him to vote. . .but nah you didnt.. .hence, his vote counts

And dont close the when credible voters are still yet to vote

Please keep quiet. .I already banned him for life. I don't have to repeat it in every brawl. ..the screen shot proves so.. a dude that has been creating different monickers to diss me all around & you expect me to allow him to vote in my brawls?
If you are not blind I'm sure you must have seen the screenshot where I banned him from all my brawls.. Why then is he still coming to vote? I only didn't tag him cos I knew he was banned by miküz during the week . I didn't know he would come with another account...
since when did accounts with only 11 posts start to vote? how do we know it's not even an imposter. ..well whether it is the real Jason or not, he has been banned from my brawls.so his vote is null
& tagged Voters have been coming & going, so they can't say they haven't seen this. .. Battle threads lasts for 24 hours as usual like all other threads.. So this thread closes by 1:42pm tomorrow
.. That's 24 hours like the rule stated, & stop derailing

Current Scores - Darkrebel 3- 007Bruce 1

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Thepunisher: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2015
This is a reli nice battle. rebel with the punchlines and metphors and Bruce with the flow and wordplays.. rebel killing shit from fb to nairaland

MVGT: darkenedrebel

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Thepunisher:
This is a reli nice battle. rebel with the punchlines and metphors and Bruce with the flow and wordplays.. rebel killing shit from fb to nairaland

MVGT: darkenedrebel
sorry, you're not qualified to vote here. . .so your vote is nullified

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2015
And darkrebel. . .you're not closing any thread today maybe tomorrow... We never agreed on you closing the thread after 24 hours

Emaprince
Reygenius
Mikuz
Ibime
Coogar
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
Dj5naira
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Bars
Heywhizzy
funlord
Dklef
LhoOd
Illverbz
Supermiy
Guykhena

you guys should vote jare and lets end this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by itsNOToverYET: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
sorry, you're not qualified to vote here. . .so your vote is nullified
thepunisher is rebel.........i don't know why u guys can't see that. the same rebel is behind raplinx account

5 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by Guykhena(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2015

Opener - 1 point -Bruce[Ya,it was predicted but the sting was still apparent even to the blind. I had a serious problem with Dark's opener,Shadow Cat is known for Phasing through walls,so likening Bruce to her means he excapes the wall encounter unhurt,it could have been worded better]

Rhymes - 2 points- Dark

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points- Dark[wow,he had it in quality,most were on point,the bird/penguin/fish mooney line was damn appealing to me.Bruce had some nice ones too,my favourite-" he's only Getting Green cus he's Jealous of my success",the set up was on point too]

Punchlines - 3 points- Bruce[wasn't a fan of what Dark did,he took the cheesy way out,trying to shoehorn two different punchlines in one scheme when they aint connected at all,so it can be seen as one bar. Ya we get it you had many ideas,but that was a crook move right there]

Personals - 2 point-Bruce

Flow - 1 point-Bruce

Wordplay - 2 points- Dark[bruce using the ". D's" was too easy,]

Closer - 1 point- Dark[his could still have been worded better,he played "he aint getting the dough dough" so in other words*he aint getting the money money * what's wrong in playing it this way,"he still aint getting the dough,though... except he fried plantain"... well I gave it to dark , compared to Bruce closer which had no sting]

Nice battle,anyway.
7-7

MVGT-Tie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by danbrowndmf(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2015
007Bruce:
And darkrebel. . .you're not closing any thread today maybe tomorrow... We never agreed on you closing the thread after 24 hours

Emaprince
Reygenius
Mikuz
Ibime
Coogar
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena

you guys should vote jare and lets end this
i saw you guys battle since yestady,i decided nt to vote since you guys wunt just stop this fight cus of online battle. Cus if i decided to cast my vote now against one party the other party will start feeling cheated or something... So just tag the so called 'Vet' to vote.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i saw you guys battle since yestady,i decided nt to vote since you guys wunt just stop this fight cus of online battle. Cus if i decided to cast my vote now against one party the other party will start feeling cheated or something... So just tag the so called 'Vet' to vote.

who are the so called vets? Abeg vote jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee / Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) / Forthcoming Reality TV Show For Upcoming/underground Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.