Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed (17269 Views)

Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) / Obiano Launches “ Operation Wipe-Out Mosquitoes ” In Anambra - Photos / Anambra State Daily Road Maintenance Men At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by donaldofficials: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2015
IN Anambra State Nigeria, 300 people Got Job as The Governor of the state Willie Obiano Launches Anambra state Daily Road Sweepers, the launching was on November 5th 2015 , At Upper iweka Onitsha Anambra state , all the receptacles, buses and many other equipment provided were made by Innoson Manufacturing Company, Nnewi. Anambra state owned and Managed by Innocent Chukwuma, see photos from Gov Obiano's Launching of Anambra State Daily Road Sweepers, which gives change for the Employment of Over 300 people in Anambra state.

Source http://viviangist.com/300-employed-as-gov-obiano-launches-anambra-state-daily-road-sweepers

15 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Donbabajay12(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Willie obiano be working sinc 1808....1 of d most active governors in ds era

31 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by benedictnsi(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
That's good . ...... though not from Anambra state Buh I must say so far, this Obiano is one of the few Governors that is really working...... Others are busy blaming PDP or APC while some are just giving excuses

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by PRYCE(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Apparently, this governor's immune to Buhari's AIMDS! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by RollingStones(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2015
God bless you more Obiano.

22 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by investnow2013: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2015
What made me happy about the news is not only the employment opportunities, but that Anambra State based company produced & supply all that are needed for the take off of the programme!.This is the only way a Country can survive!.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by 4reala(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Good, we need more of such to kill unemployment in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Everything you see there was locally manufactured including the buses. The only sane state that reasons like whites...we manufacture what we use!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Barry2015(f): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Check out this surprise Proposal video that occurred at the Polo
shopping mall in Enugu, Nigeria, (popularlly known as Shoprite).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adKD0zAekoo

Pls MOD move to FP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Stolen: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Not is support of this. I hope their life will be save from accident on the road.

Just a few of these machine can sweep all the major roads in Anambra.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by SaiBuharii: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
V
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Berrylite: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by engrjosefz(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by softRay(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2015
He tried, but how much will they earn?
Finally i made FP. I know that very soon i will be the FTC.. #dats how we roll
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Opinedecandid(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Good one, @Governor Obiono.

Teach Governor Okorocha how to govern, as well as how not to govern.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by hotboz: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Make I go read am..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by kekakuz(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
G[size=30pt]is this a job or a career
Stop this sham and give us real employment [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by natasha: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Whilst it is commendable however this is beyond backward.

Have they put measures in place to tackle the health challenges this employees will face in 20 - 25years time? When they start dealing with Severe Asthma, COPD et al due to extensive exposure to dust

Other ailments such as back ache due to constant bending or handling of waste products without proper safety clothing to protect them?
What happened to buying or even getting the engineering graduates we see almost weekly on nairaland who build cars from recycled materials to build renewable/battery operated type of cars for the sole purpose of sweeping the roads?

Over recent years we have seen how NOT so well this scheme has worked....from OBJ's attempt in abuja to Lagos etc...they start and have this whole charade of "employing" bla bla bla and in 2 years time the scheme has packed up due to lack of sustainability.

We as Nigerians have to start thinking about Long term goals/Long term decisions because we DEFINITELY have the resources to. I dont care whether PDP stole money or APC stole Money.
If we are to believe reports, Abacha stole trillions in dollars, yet PDP allegedly managed to do the same.....clearly, there is still money which can be used to move this nation forward.

Have a fabulous weekend everybody!!!

BTW - SEUN, have a word with Lalastical and whoever else your MOD's are please. The sort of topics that grace the frontpage over the past couple of months will devalue this forums worth.
It seems like your MOD's list the same topics on Linda's blog and paste it here...Majority of Nairalanders visit Linda et al blog and we dont want to come here to read the same ish.
We come here to read educational, motivational and real life issues with a tiny bit of fun not daily gossips of the lives of an "instagramer" or gossip/celeb stalker

Rant Over!!!"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Vaxt(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
lol
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
A regular TV governor. Rochas would soon follow suit as will Oshiomhole, our Cape Verdian-loving leader.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by ki02020(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Inspiration from lagos

1 Like

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by pure11(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2015
that's good.keep it up
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by SuPeRq(f): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by flyca: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2015
Stolen:
Not is support of this. I hope their life will be save from accident on the road.

For one, this is a good start, a welcomed development. Secondly, sweeper cars do not remove the place of manual workers, even in developed countries. Both sweeper cars and manual workers clean my street everyday.

How many people has your state employed this year? All I can say to you is "hater". angry

27 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by blankson24: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
God bless you.buhari be sleeping n wailing

1 Like

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by ki02020(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Stolen:

that will not make sense for now....there is a comparative cost advantage in using human rather than machine to execute such exercise....hope you understand my economics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by basilo101: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Dis is real development with high percentage local content. Not collecting free oil money and giving it to white men to do things without any input from local manpower

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by christejames(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2015
This is want we want and not the lies from APC led government that "there is no money".

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by Lobolintin(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Oya Lagos sweepers no even get bus talk less of coaster bus

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed by ignis: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
I really like Gov. Obiano. He is really working.
Also you hardly hear him condemn or attack any government.

But it marvels me how a sane person will always wear clothes with his pics on it. What's the logic behind that?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Buys House For An Internally Displaced Lactating Mother(photos / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege / "IGP Orders Restriction Of Vehicular Movement On Saturday" - Radio Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.