Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) (13407 Views)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Tension As Soldiers Invades Acha Community Tearing Down Biafra Flags / Six Things Nigerian Government Can Do To Quell Down Biafra Agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Good For 'em
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2015
This Biafran issue is getting serious.
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by KelvinKelt(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Are they fighting against themselves? A kingdom divided against itself can never stand. But who gave them this mindset of division!
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by EternalTruths: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Until you guys realise that One Nigeria is not by force, you won't stop ranting like a woman in menstrual pain

IS ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.?

eleko1 author=jaykaylegend:
!!
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie author=KelvinKelt post=39739143][/quote][quote author=EUROBOMBER author=franchizy

1 Like

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by KelvinKelt(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:
Until you guys realise that One Nigeria is not by force, you won't stop ranting like a woman in menstrual pain

[quote author=EUROBOMBER author=franchizy
Well, the choice is yours. Should u ppl succeed in dividing Nigeria, most of us would still wax strong & even stronger.
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by EternalTruths: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=KelvinKelt post=39739749][/quote]

Give unto Biafra what was given to the Scots

Those who love Nigeria should continue with One Nigeria

Those who love Biafra should be given their own

Black people dont reason like black demons angry

3 Likes

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by KelvinKelt(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

Give unto Biafra what was given to the Scots

Those who love Nigeria should continue with One Nigeria

Those who love Biafra should be given their own

Black people dont reason like black demons angry
Let there be peace!
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by ibisko04: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
There are many jobless youths on the streets.
Those who have something to do this morning would not have time to participate in any protests.
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by gcamara: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
ibisko04:
There are many jobless youths on the streets.
Those who have something to do this morning would not have time to participate in any protests.

......and u that have something to do, what are you doing on the net this working hour. hypocrite mumu.
baaboons and monkeys who are suffering and smiling.

6 Likes

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by eldav(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ouch grin

gcamara:

......and u that have something to do, what are you doing on the net this working hour. hypocrite mumu.
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by bukifemi1: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2015

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by jaykaylegend(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:

[quote author=EUROBOMBER author=franchizy
one Nigeria is by force oooo, e won't sit and allow some idiots of a people destroy the country we have been striving to build for 100 years now!!

Lafia DOLE!!

1 Like

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by akinloluwao: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
By the end of the day now, we will hear so many people lost their life... i hate bad news abeg...
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by ibisko04: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
gcamara:

You might be suffering wherever you are. As for me and my family, we are abundantly blessed.
I am going to give you job if you want to work.
Kindly send your details.

2 Likes

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by EternalTruths: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=jaykaylegend post=39742464][/quote]

What is the difference between this mindset and that of the devil
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
updated with pictures
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Yeske2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
opiaoku:
updated with pictures
No protest, one shop locked up and what about the thousands that are trading?
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
No protest, one shop locked up and what about about the thousands that are trading?

You're mad

so you expect me to be going round the shops and be snapping?

go to hell if you don't believe it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Yeske2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
opiaoku:

You're mad

so you expect me to be going round the shops and be snapping?

go to hell if you don't believe it
I expected the outburst so chill nwanna, i live in Onitsha and have friends at main market, the only complaint they've been having is that most of their customers are anxious even if nothing was happening and most stayed away so sales are low, no protest of any sort and same for Ochanja, Ose, Relief and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I expected the outburst so chill nwanna, i live in Onitsha and have friends at main market, the only complaint they've been having is that most of their customers are anxious even if nothing was happening and most stayed away so sales are low, no protest of any sort and same for Ochanja, Ose, Relief and the rest.

all shops are closed from okwei street to main market closed totally just standby

the protest is ongoing at nkpor

thanks

i went to buy something but i couldn't that's why i took a snap
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Phame: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na 2 million match b dis? Fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Yeske2(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
opiaoku:

all shops are closed from okwei street to main market closed totally just standby

the protest is ongoing at nkpor

thanks

i went to buy something but i couldn't that's why i took a snap
What part of Nkpor so i can ask my guys who stay around there?
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by EasternLion: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
forward ever backward never....all hail biafra

4 Likes

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
What part of Nkpor so i can ask my guys who stay around there?

it's like this your guy na omnipresent grin

by the way started from new parts Nkpor grin
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Obrigardo: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Nothing will still happen my guy
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Obrigardo:

Nothing will still happen my guy

ok
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Truth4eva:

I hope you will be happy if God visits you with what you wished biafrans? Keep away from biafran threads for some have run amok because of it.

Keep away from Nairaland the Nigerians Forum

1 Like

Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by Yeske2(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
opiaoku:

I said i have friends and neighbours who live and trade around town and not just my guy, will get the latest from them.
Re: Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) by opiaoku: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
I said i have friends and neighbours who live and trade around town and not just my guy, will get the latest from them.

ok oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / Supreme Court: Suspense As APC Leaders Wait On Buhari / NNPC Chief Is A Fraud - Fake Credential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.