Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! (22341 Views)

No Punter Saw This Coming / Today's Safest Betting Tips With 99% Accuracy / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2015
This picture you are about to see is something that when you see it you will hit your head on the floor and wonder why you never thought of it. you can bet it with me, i'm not wrong. As a Nigerian, just imagine that it is not 20pounds but 200naira. to see the top secret, click the link and thank me later.... http://smartsport247..com.ng/2015/10/bet-safely-from-one-to-thirty-times-and.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Hero10001: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2015
OP, Youre a son of a gun! There's nothing it that link.. Do not click it!
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
what do u mean by there is nothing in the link? are you ok? why would u say such? are u a bookmarker agent who doesnt want peolpe to win money? i'm using d strategy of resent till date and it has not failed me. its ur business if u wana die in poverty!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Chigorkizz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
i like ur strategy.Cn u share some ur picks with me. my email---udehchigozie90@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by bluebella(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Bro, u make sense well. I have done a similar strategy before for two weeks with 1.5 odds and made over 80k.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Astuteleader(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2015
I checked the link but i don't understand. Please shed more light on it. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Tenx guyz. it clearly shows that u r men of high responsibilities. the steps are:
1. accumulate ur match up to 1.3odds with over 0.5goals(thats what i use) or any style of ur choice(but let it be minimum risk)
2. Place your bet with #200
3. you end up wining #260
4. accumulate the second time again, but this time, with #260(the amount you won) to win #320(after using 1.3odd with #260).
when u do this 30times(it doesn't need to be in 30days, u can accumulate at most, 4times in a day, depending on the time u choose), u end up winning #520k. i'm currently on the 19th spot. started a week and some days ago(i have 29k). as usual, i will accumulate over0.5 goals till i get to 1.3odd. my return today will be 38k.
we still predict matches for those who follow us on our blog. smartsport247..com simply click on "follow" us and comment on our pages(share if u wish) but what remain is, we predict and we bring information down to ur door steps.

5 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by piroskey94(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
smrtblg:
Tenx guyz. it clearly shows that u r men of high responsibilities. the steps are:
1. accumulate ur match up to 1.3odds with over 0.5goals(thats what i use) or any style of ur choice(but let it be minimum risk)
4. accumulate the second time again, but this time, with #260(the amount you won) to win #320(after using 1.3odd with #260).
when u do this 30times(it doesn't need to be in 30days, u can accumulate at most, 4times in a day, depending on the time u choose), u end up winning #520k. i'm currently on the 19th spot. started a week and some days ago(i have 29k). as usual, i will accumulate over0.5 goals till i get to 1.3odd. my return today will be 38k.
we still predict matches for those who follow us on our blog. smartsport247..com simply click on "follow" us and comment on our pages(share if u wish) but what remain is, we predict and we bring information down to ur door steps.
wow. u make dat much by staking so little for thirty days? omo i gats strt dis sport betting o. pls can u guide me on how to play n wch site to use? tnx

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yeah, but i started with just #200. i will only give my games to those who will follow my page on my blog. once u click on follow, the rest is history.
Simply go to smartsport247..com we have posted a new game for today but that is just a general game for viewers only.(not for followers).
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by piroskey94(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
smrtblg:
Yeah, but i started with just #200. i will only give my games to those who will follow my page on my blog. once u click on follow, the rest is history.
Simply go to smartsport247..com we have posted a new game for today but that is just a general game for viewers only.(not for followers).
wch bookmarker wud u suggest for me? sorry for d questn but i've never done this before. do u have a link to any web whr i can learn more abt sports betting?
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'll suggest u register with bet9ja bcus they av higher odds compared to other bookmarkers. i do play online. u can register online and pay with ur ATM card. If u wanna learn how to play, just go to any bookmarker of ur choice and click on help. thats all.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by thetelz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by piroskey94(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
tnx
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Curtix(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
check dis out, its basically free money.. open a bet acc. through this link and get a 100% withdrawable bonus up to 20k on first deposit https://t. co/063ziWuXz2 I thought it was rubbish xo I tried it wit 5k nd got 10k.. I shared it wit my frds nd it also wrkd. But It can only b done 1s per person.. cus evry other attempt I've made again failed.. Don't miss out!
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by adahgold(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
smrtblg:

good idea but how many games will u accumulate to get 1.30 odds cuz I use merrybet and dey odds is not encouraging at all imagine odds for 0.5 is 1.02. So how many games will accumulate.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by sexaddict08(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
smrtblg:
what do u mean by there is nothing in the link? are you ok? why would u say such? are u a bookmarker agent who doesnt want peolpe to win money? i'm using d strategy of resent till date and it has not failed me. its ur business if u wana die in poverty!!!!!

its nothing new, it will still cut b4 month end. one game will end (0--0). abi Man city no end 0---0 yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by tgmservice: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op of all the betting tips I have heard on this forum this is the only thing that makes sense u get brain jare

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by freshcvvs: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
sexaddict08:

its nothing new, it will still cut b4 month end. one game will end (0--0). abi Man city no end 0---0 yesterday?

Not a must you should be goals.

1x/x2 can work too
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by playpaz: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
sexaddict08:

When you take a look at all the matches played today. then and only then,
you will realize that you have been given the key to success.

i know many people who have been using this strategy
and their level today.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow.. This is the best betting strategy i have seen so far. Welldone OP, you deserve a medal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Dfrenzy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
As far as sport/soccer betting goes, NOTHING is guarantee. There are certain strategies like this that are very good but, just like a poster mention even A. Villa and Man city played out a goalless draw. Point is, everything is still a GAMBLE.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by sexaddict08(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
freshcvvs:

Not a must you should be goals.
1x/x2 can work too
this one is worst...one of ur game will definitely loss b4 month end
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by daphid25(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2015
There is a huge difference between a staker and a gambler
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by freshcvvs: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2015
sexaddict08:

this one is worst...one of ur game will definitely loss b4 month end

Meaning you go for which is relative. Not being rigid.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Dfrenzy(m): 1:15am On Nov 10, 2015
daphid25:
There is a huge difference between a staker and a gambler
Bros. A beg enlighten my ignorance. State the HUGE difference. When it is an already known fact that life itself is a GAMBLE.

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
well, for all those who are very ignorant, its none of my business. (u r not d one playing d game) u can say all u like bcus dats black man for u. incase u still wish for my downfall, i av bad news 4 u. i'm on d 22nd spot(#65k). I just withdrew 5k(bcus i started with #200. interesting isn't it?). u think i'm like all those ones playing 2odds, 1.5odds and they r busy playing risky games. i don't just chose teams anyhow. i will munch it wen i'm done. if u av ur strategy, use it, i'm not complaining. of all risk in football, over0.5goals is d safest. incase u don't know, Mancity played 0-0. yes, its part of my rule. i don't play big teams against small teams because the small teams will defend all their lives(thats one hint i just gave u) if u I over0.5 goals with 1.02 odd, i ignore that also. i go for 1.05 and above. Go through ur flashscore and c for ur self. i will start a new one on d 15th of dis month.(as soon as i'm done with dis) so chill. Guess i've not convinced u yet. But enjoy urself in doubts cos thats what d bookmakers want.
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Funny enough, i don't even follow up d matches. i just do my thing, go through my account to c if dere is betwon.lols. guyz listen. I av hints on over0.5goals. Yesterday, Nancy vs Gijon. played 3-1. but their over0.5goals was 1.09, i was not afraid bcus they complied with my rules. imagine, they played 3-1? d same for Tondela vs Beleneses, (it ended 2-1) sometimes i feel like playing over1.5goals) but my inward mind wud say, "remember say Alabi no get joy o" lol. Even match fixing no fit cast am bcus dere must be a goal somewhere and somehow.lol. I just played one now and i'm getting 78k appr.(recall say i withdraw 5k. dats y)"day23". I know our downfall brethren wud want 2 know d match. even if i fall or fail, going this far has already shown that it is d best!!! if not, av u gone this far b4? lols. 1. America Mg vs Victoria 2.Luverdense vs Botafago. 3. Dover vs Eastleigh 4. woking vs BrainTree 5. welling vs forest green 6.Plymouth vs Milwall. 7. Albion Rovers vs Cowdenbeath 8. Boston vs Harrogate. all over0.5goals. take a cup of coffee and monitor my games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by freshcvvs: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2015
^^^

Hello,

Stop being paranoid with the world. You started the plan and you alone is going to finish it. Do your thing, stop thinking that people are looking for your downfall.

Concentrate on the positives and leave the rest to luck and fate.

Day 23 and still strong. Keep it up and worryless.

Good or bad, you have satisfied your conscience.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by smrtblg(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Tenx guy I understand but d tin is, despite d fact dat I started it alone, some guys kept on saying it will fall b4 month end. So I decided 2 reply dem in their manner. I av nothing against anyone. I want 2 assure everyone dat over0.5 goals is just 2 good but u can make it better if u av guiding rules as back up. I just posted my games 4 today. I'm not afraid any more bcus I av won 22times in a row!

1 Like

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by daphid25(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dfrenzy:

Bros. A beg enlighten my ignorance. State the HUGE difference. When it is an already known fact that life itself is a GAMBLE.
Gamblers can risk anything
Stakers just play safe

2 Likes

Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
smrtblg:
Tenx guy I understand but d tin is, despite d fact dat I started it alone, some guys kept on saying it will fall b4 month end. So I decided 2 reply dem in their manner. I av nothing against anyone. I want 2 assure everyone dat over0.5 goals is just 2 good but u can make it better if u av guiding rules as back up. I just posted my games 4 today. I'm not afraid any more bcus I av won 22times in a row!

Please, which betting sight do you use?
Re: Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! by Amaso99(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am with you... Puting my money in ur today's game

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal / Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer / Enyimba Appoints George Finidi As New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.