Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58607 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by arabianights: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

Yes to both ur questions.

grin No be question and lucky that you be man, if not ......................... hmmmm.
Any way, its a man's world ,they say.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by marshallz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Na Kasala be dat.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Shymm3x: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin it is what it is. england is not a place for black women. first off all everybody is chasing white women and you are viewed as the least desirable woman so that many are single and lonely and depressed and eventually develop mental illness. i tell black women, do not come to england to stay permanently or you will be depressed and your self esteem will take a huge dent

Nah, big bredrin - I don't agree with this post.

Black women actually have it better than black men in the scheme of things out here. They get jobs easily and they have more rights. I think the reason why a lot of them have gone nuts is cos of the privileges they get. grin

It's just like throwing a bird that isn't used to flying into the wild - it's going to end up breaking its wings. That's the problem with black women out here, hence most of them are lonely and depressed - with one or more screws missing from their heads. All types of single and lonely mums everywhere. grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by showafrica(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
omogidi234:
Are you sure is a Nigerian?
yes, anyone who is black outside the shores of Africa is a Nigerian, ask mugabe.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by arabianights: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Two things that should come to your mind if you reason along with me grin

1. He is homeless :- them plenty for UK, they sleep anywhere and wake up the next morning to continue the hustle. Man must survive

2. The news paper he is holding is for job seeking and he is rushing to interview for him not to miss the job. (Ofcus the address is on the news paper)

BTW how are we sure the guy is a Nigerian? Abi na only Nigeria be black ppl ? angry

No.But its only a Nigerian man as far as am concerned in the whole of Africa that has this kinda guts and confidence.
We no dey send,we hustle and we make it by hook or by crook

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, big bredrin - I don't agree with this post.

Black women actually have it better than black men in the scheme of things out here. They get jobs easily and they have more rights. I think the reason why a lot of them have gone nuts is cos of the privileges they get. grin

It's just like throwing a bird that isn't used to flying into the wild - it's going to end up breaking its wings. That's the problem with black women out here, hence most of them are lonely and depressed - with one or more screws missing from their heads. All types of single and lonely mums everywhere. grin
they may get jobs but am speaking about socially. socially, everybody is chasing white women. am i lying or am i lying ? is london full of desperate single women with no husband or not ? come on now, keep it real. i have had female cousins who relocated to naija because they saw that there was no way they could get married in england. as soon as they entered naija men were chasing them like crazy
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by alaskido(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stupid guy. Where does he think he will spat out the waste? On the floor or the leg of the white man sitting next to him.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by pimpinlala(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

Drunk...... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Its either a dare or a viral video. Most pple in naija dont know d extent pple wld go to make a video go viral. Its d in thing in jand now.

Doing strange stuff in d underground trains & taking pics or videos to get reactions from pple. Its joblessness to reasonable pple but quick money to those dt know.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Shymm3x: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
they may get jobs but am speaking about socially. socially, everybody is chasing white women. am i lying or am i lying ? is london full of desperate single women with no husband or not ? come on now, keep it real. i have had female cousins who relocated to naija because they saw that there was no way they could get married in england. as soon as they entered naija men were chasing them like crazy

Lool.

What do you expect when they keep chasing the men away? And who wants to stay with a crazy/angry black woman that will give you curfew and throw ya things out in the middle of night, during winter - when you can easily pick a loyal and decent snow bunny?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by dckng16(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Naaah!!! a Nigerian can't do this shit. Is a lie
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by ucie: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
hardywaltz:
Cleanliness is next to Godliness
mad man
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Orikinla(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

grin grin grin
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
The return of Mr Bin.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
The return of Mr Bin. Lol
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by mrhipup(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
alaskido:
Stupid guy. Where does he think he will spat out the waste? On the floor or the leg of the white man sitting next to him.

Shii!...Na den you go kno say whiteman get coded weyrey
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.
What do you expect when they keep chasing the men away? And who wants to stay with a crazy/angry black woman that will give you curfew and throw ya things out in the middle of night, during winter - when you can easily pick a loyal and decent snow bunny?
sukkot:

One of you come an borrow me visa abeg, I don get 10 years ban!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

One of you come an borrow me visa abeg, I don get 10 years ban!

lol bros, stay for naija. nothing dey here again
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

lol well thats part of the problem. but i think people just have an easier life chasing foreigners. i am assuming of course. apparently foreign women are the ones who pay for you on dates, or at worst they go dutch meaning you pay your half of the bill and i pay my half. so its a catalog of reasons why black women out here are having it rough
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolz, is this dude homeless or something?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Shymm3x: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
sukkot:
lol well thats part of the problem. but i think people just have an easier life chasing foreigners. i am assuming of course. apparently foreign women are the ones who pay for you on dates, or at worst they go dutch meaning you pay your half of the bill and i pay my half. so its a catalog of reasons why black women out here are having it rough

Lol.

Snow bunnies are just easy to deal with. Once you give them that big and strong black Mutombo, they'll even thank you for doing what others can't do. They also know their place, perhaps cos they innately fear black guys. The only problem is that they can call ya phone 2 million times in one day. However, with these crazy/angry black women - you can never make them happy. And once you give them an inch - they'll step all over you and spit in ya face.

So can you blame those playing matches and getting lost in the act - to the detriment of these single/lonely/depressed black women? grin

Foreigners are pretty cool. Brev, you need to check out the black French chics and black Portuguese chics. Them ones are very decent and they go dutch all the time. The Latinos are pretty cool as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by agarawu23(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
welcome bk from ur ban bro!I followed up ur news.Imagine a mod blockn u for saying d truth.U opend anoda accnt n a thread complaining.Dem still close d thread.I tire for some of them shaa.Buh u sef!watch ur mouth o
no mind them jare, they are all seu n's slave. They can't silence me grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by agarawu23(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
arabianights:

No.But its only a Nigerian man as far as am concerned in the whole of Africa that has this kinda guts and confidence.
We no dey send,we hustle and we make it by hook or by crook
lol
Niaja guys no dey carry last grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by SAMBARRY: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

It ain't real - I think it's a prank. I'm suspecting trollstation cos they do a lot pranks like this one.

How the hell are you even going to brush ya teeth on the tube? grin grin grin
broda shymex it's not a prank anything o grin

This one is for real because the oyinbo sitting next to him is obviously looking uncomfortable,disgusted and edgy grin

And moreso where will he throw the foam that emanates from his brushing. Will he swallow it or spill it on the floor where he's sitting? grin

Awon omo britiko yi sha. Una to like to dey fall person hand.that's how another omo britiko was spraying his fellow commuters sperm from his penis grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why making news out of an act of cleaningness, make d guy no brush again. White pple sef
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by delishpot: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

Hahahhahaha, I was hoping NEPA took light while you eere in the middle of the fartfiesta
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by observer777(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't think he's a Nigerian- we're too civilised a people to be brushing our teeth on the underground. Every black person in the UK is presumed to be a Nigerian. Is this pic real? Can he brush his teeth without water? That pic couldn't have been taken in the morning because it would be rush- hour but the coach is relatively empty. Nigerians must reject this insult; he's not one of us.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nicepoker(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Indializzie:
NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST
can u explain more?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Miami11: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Vikkie14:
How sure are we that he is a Nigerian. He could be from any of the Countries in Africa, he may even be from Cuba or Brazil or Jamaica or even an "African"-British.

#Racism
That is a typical Nigerian look very distinct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.