Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

A New Form Of Making Scam Legit By Intercontinental Bank: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Form Of Making Scam Legit By Intercontinental Bank: (729 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Form Of Making Scam Legit By Intercontinental Bank: by jpj(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2009
Is it just me having a misconception about Intercontinental Bank or every is but no one is really interested in speaking out. I have noticed for months now that as a customer of Intercontinental bank, if you go to make withdrawals from their ATM machines with your Intercontinental bank ATM card you are charged the sum of N50 naira, this is absurd and a rip off from them, becos they have not given any explanation why they charge their customers to make use of their machine. If other banks does the same please let me know if not then they should stop the charges and stick to normal banking like other banks do.

(1) (Reply)

New And Unique Part-time Business Idea / Gtb - U/turn Branch / How I Fund Paypal For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.