Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. (22849 Views)

Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by xpac01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
It happened this morning while I was enroute Enugu from Adamawa State. Getting to Dan Anacha L.G.A of Taraba State by 10:30am, we got caught up in a terrible traffic that lasted over six hours caused by nobody but policemen stationed at the check point.
What lead to the event? The Young Shall Grow Luxurious bus driver refused offering the policemen N2000 they demanded. He rather stated he was only ready to offer N500. But for what reason is the money meant I just kept wondering. While there looks like no agreement on the horizon the driver made way to move, this now lead to the shooting from one of the policemen, firing bullet on the bus tyre hence tyre rupture and the blocking of the road by the bus. The funny part of the whole stuff was that, the policemen who carried out terror, jumped into the car our government gave them for citizens security, and gunned the engine away from the shooting stie. The Taraba state police commission had to come in and compensate the driver for the tyre ruptured before commuter as well as me had access to continue our trip. This was around 4;10pm.
BTW am still on the road. wish me safest trip.
Find pictures below.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by YoungestMuller(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chai...
FTC wasted
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Realist5: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Naija Police will always display their nonentity. Safe trip dear

27 Likes

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by kayboy4y(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's Naija Police for u. Safe trip sir.

3 Likes

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Ini22(f): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
OK o
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by kulobyno: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
I thought that the change of Police Uniform from black to blue and recent blue camouflage would help ward off the evil spirit that controls most of them and always making them commit unprofessional and inhuman blunders.

A stupid seargeant had on one occasion slapped the first son of one time Oyo State Commissioner of Police in Felele Ibadan a day to his younger sis wedding. The stupid policemen didn't even know that the guy is a lawyer and his dad the sitting CP of Oyo State. Don't ask me what happened to the policeman.

Another corporal had shot the tyres of a Sequoia SUV of a DC who was traveling to east with his Driver (also a corporal on mufty). The DC of Police was on the front passenger seat and pretended to be a civilian while he witnessed his driver refuse to settle the ones on checkpoint. The police accused him of being a car smuggler and threatened to detain them if he refuses to settle them with 3k. One thing led to another then the driver tried to move the vehicle only for a corporal among the checkpoint team to shoot the tyre. Also don't ask me what happened to the entire team.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Lovexme(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
The Nigerian Police needs re-orientation and a total make-over.

Sometimes I wonder if they forget their primary objective is to protect lives and properties of the citizens of this country, and not to act like auxiliary criminals.

8 Likes

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by CR77(f): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
The Zoo police cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Ejovwoke(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
bad....
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by freshness2020: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Its well
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by AsherStorm(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmn... Npf disgracing us every new day

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
In our own little way of saying a big thank you, We are reaching out to all upcoming artists and entertainers in Abeokuta and Environs to take advantage of the Monthly free recording bonanza from Stormerz Studio, behind conoil filling station, Fajol, Obantoko, Abeokuta.
This is only open to the first 10 artists to visit the studio this month of November.
HURRY!!!
Call or whatsapp 08060389161 for more details

1 Like

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
undecided
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Tapout(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
thank God no life was lost...thats the most important

btw, safe journey op

1 Like

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Dottune(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Our Police officers sef....

7 Likes

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by scarr: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Can u imagine
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Naija police!!! Ow many times call una....naso sakara u dey do civilian for you to confront arm robber na wahala....chai....becareful dis time oooo.....safe trip ooooo
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by drberry(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
If the policeman get mind, why him run naa Rubbish... Buhari come and see ooo... Meanwhile safe trip my brother. I dey wait you for Jalingo because you obviously may not continue to Yola today again.
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by princepee: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na so dem dey do oooh thank God no one died this time.
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by InsaneTamie(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
If anything about the NPF still surprises you at this point, you are not a real Nigerian. Thank God no lives was lost, but they should find that Police officer and strip him off his job, send to jail for years because although he only shot a tyre today, tomorrow, it might be a person. angry undecided
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by shakur4luv(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
ok
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Chimarto: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
The Insane Nigeria Police man deserve 5 months imprisonment
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Ufranklin92(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
zoology cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by denony(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
They are your friend
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by kennyman2000(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by homesteady(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
What Impudence! They should fish out the policeman and shoot his balls angry
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by wachakuta(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria is in Ruins

But rmember... In ruins u find Treasures!!

Have faith
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by handie(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
The Nigeria police force is a shame. Even when u're right, they'll always want to show u they're the ones with a gun yesterday. Same issue happened to me yesterday. Went to buy some tiles from a factory in Kogi state. On my way back(on the okene-lampese) expressway, I met a police road block and after checking that my invoice and way bill is in other, these government empowered thieves started asking if there was anything for the boys. Told em no and they refused to release my papers. As I insisted on not paying cause I'm on my right, they Changed soundtrack and said I should give em money for safeguarding d road. I was like, WtF! Ain't u guys doing ur jobs? Last last sha, dem free me without paying a kobo. Let's reform the NPF. Play ur part by refusing to give bribe

4 Likes

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by fr3do(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
The useless Nigerian police.

Abeg Biafra jor!
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by saintkel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Naija police eh I just d wonder wetin d happen
Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by francizy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Useless men in black! Curse be upon these foolish criminals parading as law enforcement agents.. angry

1 Like

Re: How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. by Lovexme(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigerian Police is NOT your friend.

Typed this with a Police man sitting beside me in a bus.
angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) / Rice Dealer Robbed, Beheaded In Osogbo / Man Steals Motorcycle At Ogun Foursquare Church During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.