Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers (50943 Views)

Massive Graduate Tellers Recruitment In A Reputable Nigerian Bank / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / Graduate Tellers At Citibank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Chidizman(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2015
great664:
I got the same too and I believe maybe it depends on your score cuz two friend didn't,

You imputed your name, address, phone/email, address, state of origin, work experience, reason for leaving, referee and more, so if I ask, what else is included in your CV that's not there?

Degree Result and Skills
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Franky9584(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2015
I just did but dey said they are not currently recruiting but we should update our data's on their database
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Absa: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2015
After completion the application process, I got same reply via email too. So I bliv its real.
Tolakay:
'Dear A B C,

Thank you for your interest in our company. Your skills and qualifications are currently under review.

If further information or action is required of you, a representative from our Human Resources department will contact you.

Thank you
'

A frnd got dis feedback via email after the long process of filling n answering d numerous qs.. Hope dis l encourage those sceptical about this to apply... Best of luck
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Dahveydson(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Graduates of this era weakens me.

You filled your name, your education, Reference and Former/Current Employment and you're saying it's a scam because they didn't ask you to submit CV. Smh
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Iamthoney(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2015
ibe9ja:
I don't need a job. With Faith I can put food on my table
Wow! Kwantinue
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Blaize19: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Dahveydson(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Blaize19: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2015
Just did, anyway
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Blaize19: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Dahveydson:

Do you think it's ok to apply for both?

i just applied for both. Moreover the Id used for the first cant be used for the second
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Dahveydson(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Blaize19:

i just applied for both. Moreover the Id used for the first cant be used for the second
Used same Id for both.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by peterjero(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chidizman:

There is a difference between an Application and a Resume you Dim-wit.
Must you show your Ignorance here? undecided
I like guys like you who always feel they are always ahead of their peers when you know nothing.
If you've gone through the process of the application you would know that all the information in your resume/cv are all provided by the applicant in the application process. As for you calling me stupid, I think I'm ashamed of your parents who didn't give you proper upbringing. Learn not to insult people on public fora I bet if you see me you might beg me for weeks to forgive you. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Chidizman(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
peterjero:

I like guys like you who always feel they are always ahead of their peers when you know nothing.
If you've gone through the process of the application you would know that all the information in your resume/cv are all provided by the applicant in the application process. As for you calling me stupid, I think I'm ashamed of your parents who didn't give you proper upbringing. Learn not to insult people on public fora I bet if you see me you might beg me for weeks to forgive you. Thanks

Why must you showcase to the whole world that you are Dim-wit? Why should you even Quote me in the first place? I am ashamed of your parents for giving birth to an abomination like you coz that dirty sperm that produced you should av been flushed down embedded in Condom.
Guess you still have a lot to learn other than this poor mannerism you are exhibiting here lyk an Ungoosed charlatan. Don't you ever quote me again ***-Spits on you***
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
the two guys above should take a chill. let bygone be bygone pls. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by peterjero(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chidizman:

Why must you showcase to the whole world that you are Dim-wit? Why should you even Quote me in the first place? I am ashamed of your parents for giving birth to an abomination like you coz that dirty sperm that produced you should av been flushed down embedded in Condom.
Guess you still have a lot to learn other than this poor mannerism you are exhibiting here lyk an Ungoosed charlatan. Don't you ever quote me again ***-Spits on you***
As you were typing this gibberish, weren't you ashamed you were exhibiting foolishness. When I quoted did you get any insults? Don't think you can't be found offline because I hate online fights I like it face to face. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by iomoge2(f): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by iomoge2(f): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Blaize19:

I used same id and it was easier.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by easzypeaszy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
I hope its real and quick cuz men no gt time
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by totorimi: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Barthx:

Funny how people like you reason, you just assume that bankers are failure and lazy people. Do yourself a favour and change your orientation. Am sure deep down you are praying to become one but haven't been successful thus far.
Btw just so you know bankers are amongst the top earners in Nigeria today. I know this cause am one. Forget all that crap you hear people say online.
Still in doubt just Google entry level salary of Bankers in Nigeria using Diamond, Access, first Bank or Gtb. As a case study.
Goodluck friend.

Regards.

This is the problem I have with people like you, to you self fulfilment is having a fat salary and all but check out what welfare plan your so called bank has in store for you
Tell me one industry in Naija where you go to work in the morning and before noon you cannot logon to the network again because you have been yanked off the system without prior notice or warning. Show me one industry where professionals are thrown into areas such as marketing where they do not belong.
All I'm trying to warn you so called bankers is to come out of the life of illusion and come into reality. The banks don't value your life they only need your strength and that is why you see a top bank manager after 25yrs in banking ends up with nothing to show for it. Why won't there be fraud and all sort of criminality. It is only in the banks you see professional prostitute becoming manager only because they can bring in deposit. it is in the bank that you find a cultist become an MD. Only in the bank will man be promoted without competence just because he or she is connected at the top. It is only in Naija bank that I have heard where they hold meeting from morning till the next day yet the bank is not profitable.
You trully know these things but you have been so enslaved to free yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by great664(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chidizman:

Degree Result and Skills
don't know about you but there was a place I put that, when it talks about School or degree , i typed HND in Accounting. Then skills is base on your experience
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by great664(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dahveydson:
Graduates of this era weakens me.

You filled your name, your education, Reference and Former/Current Employment and you're saying it's a scam because they didn't ask you to submit CV. Smh
Sir, I tire o, even fill your degree and school, reason for leaving your job and a verbal reasoning test, and we graduate still call it fake because no CV in word format. No wonder those old men say the youth are not ready
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Chidizman(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
peterjero:

As you were typing this gibberish, weren't you ashamed you were exhibiting foolishness. When I quoted did you get any insults? Don't think you can't be found offline because I hate online fights I like it face to face. Thanks

Where can we meet lets settle this like Men. I hate bullshits!!!
Moreso, Someone tampering on my Personality.
Mail me your Location and I will seek you out
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by totorimi: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Barthx:

Funny how people like you reason, you just assume that bankers are failure and lazy people. Do yourself a favour and change your orientation. Am sure deep down you are praying to become one but haven't been successful thus far.
Btw just so you know bankers are amongst the top earners in Nigeria today. I know this cause am one. Forget all that crap you hear people say online.
Still in doubt just Google entry level salary of Bankers in Nigeria using Diamond, Access, first Bank or Gtb. As a case study.
Goodluck friend.

Regards.

This is the very problem I have with people like you. I'm talking of working in a place you derive fulfilment. Do you know that several bankers have high blood pressure which they are afraid to disclose for fear of been shoved put of the system

Can you showe one industry you wake up so early and close so late yet when they want yp throw you out woithout any notice you are yanked off the network. how inhumane can that be.
Maybe you haven't seen but I know of a bank top manager who was a well known 'olosho' but today because she has used what she knows how to do best to get to the top.
I know a man who has put in almost 15yrs in banking but nothing to show for it. I know some bankers everything they own was bought on credit what a life, yet upon all the fat salary bankers are the biggest customers of loan shacks.
Naija banks have no plan for you after retirement they leave to go a rot away so if you don't make it while you still there you are done for so that consciousness leads to high rate of insider fraud in the industry.
The banks recruit beautiful girls at the expense of intelligence just to use them to lure gullible customers.
That's the only industry where a nonentity can become MD just because he or she is connected at the top.
its a shame indeed no wonder they always end up been liquidated at the final analysis.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by bmkshima: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2015
when is the closing date?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Let's face the issue at hand. Enough of the derailing.
If still interested in bashing, kindly create a thread for that.

#electrified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by kzeebaba: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please whats is their salary like
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Dahveydson(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Any news people?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
I made a mistake somewhere while filling. How can I make the correction after submission?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by iomoge2(f): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2015
triangullar:
I made a mistake somewhere while filling. How can I make the correction after submission?

Ma bi ni jamb question! I no be dundi
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by jidluk: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lolzz
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by betty28: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lolz, naughty u iomoge. Its unfair...lolz. Anyway, since u've submitted, der's no remedy @triangullar

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Valmesk(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Blaize19:

You can apply with the same id even as many as you want to apply.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
betty28:
Lolz, naughty u iomoge. Its unfair...lolz. Anyway, since u've submitted, der's no remedy @triangullar
Thanks dear. I was distracted a little at that moment but nobody is above mistake I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.