Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help! Solution To Unfortunately Whatsapp Has Stopped - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Solution To Unfortunately Whatsapp Has Stopped (1926 Views)

My Best Ways Of Solving "Unfortunately, Whatsapp Has Stopped" On Infinix, Techno / Bb 5.0-7.1 Fix: Unfortunately Whatsapp No Longer Supports This Phone / Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Solution To Unfortunately Whatsapp Has Stopped by keandre: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Done..
Re: Help! Solution To Unfortunately Whatsapp Has Stopped by AMossley(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2015
For quite some days now,I haven't been able to send or receive messages on my whatsapp,house pls what's the way out
Re: Help! Solution To Unfortunately Whatsapp Has Stopped by keandre: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
AMossley:
For quite some days now,I haven't been able to send or receive messages on my whatsapp,house pls what's the way out

dz is serious, have you tried uninstalling & re-installing?
Re: Help! Solution To Unfortunately Whatsapp Has Stopped by john8998: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Many users ae reported that they have come across such "Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stooped" on Android. This is an irritating situation and users want to know how to fix it.
Some of the methods include:
Method 1: Restart your Android phone once
Method 2: Clear data and cache of the app
Method 3: Not having enough storage space on phone
Method 4: Look for any updates available
Method 5: Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp again
Method 6: May be Gmail account is hacked or invalid
Method 7: Best way to fix “Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped” on Android
Apart from the above described methods, there is still another alternative method that can help you to solve WhatsApp has stopped working on Android. You need to use Android Repair tool which is one of the best and safe way to fix the WhatsApp error.

See more on: https://www.androiddata-recovery.com/blog/solve-whatsapp-has-stopped-android

(1) (Reply)

Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable / See The Birthday Gift Etisalat Gave Me-Man Calls Out The Network (Photos) / How To Download As Many Apps As You Want With Just 3MB On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.