Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 (19184 Views)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Massive Banking Job At Integrated Corporate Services Limited - 15th Nov, 2015 / Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Access Bank Plc, is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank's competitive advantage and we constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.

We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Divisional Intern

Duration: 9 Months

Job Description

Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.

The Roles:

Customer Service
Corporate Banking
Commercial Banking
Business Banking
Finance
Risk Management
IT
Legal
Corporate Communications
Human Resources

Tenure
Divisional Internship:

Interns will be deployed to their department of choice where they will spend the whole tenure. It does not have to be related to the course of study.

The Package

Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.

Job Title: Rotational Intern

Description

Rotational Internship

Interns have the opportunity to go through different departments in the bank over a period of time.
Ideally, three months per department.

The Roles

Customer Service
Corporate Banking
Commercial Banking
Business Banking
Finance
Risk Management
IT
Legal
Corporate Communications
Human Resources

Duration:

12 - Months
15 - Months

Remuneration

Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.

Job Title: Customer Service Intern

Job Description

Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.

The Roles

Customer Service
Corporate Banking
Commercial Banking
Business Banking
Finance
Risk Management
IT
Legal
Corporate Communications
Human Resources

Duration:

6 - Months
9 - Months

Tenure
Customer Service Internship:

Interns will be deployed to different branches whereby they will work in the bank halls cross-selling the banks products to walk-in clients and customers.
They will assist customers with self-service and alternative channels available in the branch.

Who Can Apply

This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline.

Remuneration

Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click link to apply https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/Decide.aspx?jobid=5

Source

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Noted
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by miqos02(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2015
great
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Adesiji77: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Koboseadotorg(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Wow..
It's my birth day!

Good luck will follow all the people that will use their 'like button' to wish me happy birthday.
This month of November must be the month of their testimony.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY BRO

46 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
I can't work for Access Bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
ignis:
Them offend you before?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by miqos02(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Adesiji77: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
ignis:

How far with Whytecleon? Have you resumed?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

How far with Whytecleon? Have you resumed?
Nope, I turned down the offer. it's a contract slavery job, and the pay is too poor.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ebony2012: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
ignis:

Nope, I turned down the offer. it's a contract slavery job, and the pay is too poor.
grin grin
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Raedae: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Any1 got an invite for access bank interview I got it nd in confused about what to expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
ebony2012:

grin grin
Do u have a different opinion?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by matilda02(f): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Raedae:
Any1 got an invite for access bank interview I got it nd in confused about what to expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated

which of d interviews
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by butanep(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2015
ignis:

This got me laughing .... you are really funny.

Slavery job everywhere. I got one in lagos last week but i had to run for my life.

There is God
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by ignis: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
butanep:

Slavery job everywhere. I got one in lagos last week but i had to run for my life.

There is God

Bank job too?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by SaiBuharii: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Take the opportunity. Access bank is a tough place to work. But I believe the most important thing is you learn much.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2015
Good one
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by 190theclown: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2015
How did i find myself here
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by kulobyno: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2015
What a strategic way of employing cheap labour for great output
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by boboLIL(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2015
My turn go soon reach
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by davou4eva(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
butanep:

There is God

LOL
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Sweetyie(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by adesegun121(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Access bank.. Shey that one na bank..

Awon oniranu oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Can't wait to graduate and break in to the favour market.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by orijodeals: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Access bank at it again , will send to peeps #whywaitforblackfriday

Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by free2ryhme: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
ignis:

Haba atleast tell dem to work for you grin
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by yomalex(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Great Check other Job Openings on www.jobsdome.com
Join BBM Channel http://pin.bbm.com/C002F698C
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by lonelydora: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2015
How is Access Bank making their money? I thought they said economy is bad, and companies are laying off.

Good one from access bank.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by Opinedecandid(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Op, thanx.
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by samuelezekiel(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2015
@OP...what is the age requirements? or any age can apply?
Re: Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 by walex25(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2015
These Internship Job, I can categorically tell you guyz is not a slavery job. Its a job with cool package. I'm talking 100k. A friend of mine got it and was later retained and by now this dude is cruising.

People should stop spreading false information.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK To Force Jobs On Jobless People After 18 Months Of Benefits / How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.