Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? (4196 Views)

Kendall Jenner Not Dating D'angelo----tmz Speaks / Pics Pics Baddest Nigerian Girl On Instagram With Huge *** Who Loves To Cook / Popular R&b Singer D'angelo Was Arrested For Trying To Solicit A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 13, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is sexier than sexy? I used to have a crush on him and I thought it would fade with time but his sex appeal is a bit too much for me!!!! I can't seem to snap out of my infatuation.

Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by kayc33(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2009
i lov his songs
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by mohawkchic(f): 4:54am On May 15, 2009
~I love his Body! grin . . I've still got a mental pic of him in the vid "Untitled" sweat running down south . . hmm mm mm!!

~Okaaay . . . .I love a couple of his songs too. . he's a Fine Neo Soul Artist
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I love his Body! grin . . I've still got a mental pic of him in the vid "Untitled" sweat running down south . . hmm mm mm!!

I feel you sis. He has a killer body. About the "Untitled" video? wow . . wow. . . . . . . . Are you telling me? I get goose pimples just by the thought of it. tongue tongue tongue. Check out the pic from that video.
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 15, 2009
More of him.
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by olush0la(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2009
The new Dee against the Old Dee that you gals are salivating on.
Still love his body?
LOL. By and large, this dude is one of the most talented musicians alive.

Gba o !!!
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by flolady1: 5:03pm On May 15, 2009
maybe
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2009
I love his music!
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Riskie(f): 5:59pm On May 15, 2009
D'Angelo is ill. . . in many ways grin
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by mohawkchic(f): 6:47pm On May 15, 2009
shocked How cud the Brotha beef up & ruin that Body!!  cry I Suppose he got tired of all the screaming women telling him to takke off his shirt based on that one video,maybe he wants to be appreciated for his music than be treated like a peice of meat! cheesy

~He's paying us back in lbs!  cheesy
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2009
He dont look as good as this nowadays though!

That brotha needs help! sad
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Riskie(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2009
OMG! My eyes skipped over the pic where he was all fat. I only saw the other ones for some reason grin Damn he really let himself go cry
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by mohawkchic(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2009
~He needs the gym A personal trainer thats what! Cant be healthy piling on that weight plus he's lost his sex appeal! It's going to very hard to keep that  mental pic now that  i've seen the recent pic on here!  angry
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

~He needs the gym A personal trainer thats what! Cant be healthy piling on that weight plus he's lost his sex appeal! It's going to very hard to keep that mental pic now that i've seen the recent pic on here! angry

He can do that himself hence no need for P. Trainer, but he has too much issues to deal with, to have the dedicated gym time!
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by mohawkchic(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2009
~Whats the low down on him,i got to hit google & find out! he got issues? Drugs? undecided
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Whats the low down on him,i got to hit google & find out! he got issues? Drugs? undecided

Way more than that! sad

Woman trouble, money and all

Itz a sad situation

I even got Brown Sugar on right now, that brotha's music ranks high up there for me tongue

A shame, things went pear shaped!
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by mohawkchic(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2009
~Oh Bugger! Shame! Hope he pulls thro it!

~"Brown Sugar"! grin thats my nick name,got it off that song! Love it! Stream me in on it. . . . cheesy
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by StrStruck(f): 7:55pm On May 15, 2009
Loved him before he became fat.
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Ced8: 8:55pm On May 15, 2009
Where the hell's ******** now?bet you'll still wanna **** eh?no?Same thing happens with money,get poor and you'll become shit wipe
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 15, 2009
He's not all that for me both fat and slim. tongue
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 16, 2009
cry cry cry cry
angry angry angry angry
I am depressed and angry at the same time. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY MAN D'ANGELO? ? I still cannot believe what am seeing! How the hell does one change from having six neat packs to acquiring a waistline as big and as round as the Equator? Oh no! Tell me. . . . oh please tell me that this is one big nightmare and that I will wake up and find my man fit and sexy again. I now understand how men feel when their wives become fat!

And what's with the bushy face? His "new" look? Gosh! it ain't working for me!
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 16, 2009
Compare [/b]and [b]contrast. I really hope that whatever it is that is causing him to let himself go will soon be over. We all have our low moments in life anyways. I AM SURE HE WILL GET HIS SEXY BACK.

Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Pepeye(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2009
An Alpha male
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Ced8: 6:28pm On May 16, 2009
Hey,was he a nude poser or are those from a video?anyway whatsup with 'former d'angelo(4rm d pic)shape sure looks funny
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by mohawkchic(f): 10:19pm On May 16, 2009
~Good Girl. . . i dont want to compare & contract,i just want to dwel in my fantasy of how he looked then!! This pic right here!! That V. . .the Abs. . . . Mama Mia!
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 18, 2009
Ewwwww. grin
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Abbygyal(f): 12:53pm On May 18, 2009
stillwater:

Ewwwww. grin

lol yh ewww

@post,
i love his songs, brown sugar, lol
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by YankeeZulu: 12:38am On May 20, 2009
He had a voice that was real and unique, so physical appearance should never be an issue but darn! For a brother who took such pride in his bod, it's a crying shame to see what he's become. Kudos to R Kelly, Usher, L L Cool J for their dedication! They're far from juvies in the game, but still keep it tight to maintain their female fan base . . . tongue
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Outstrip(f): 1:59am On May 20, 2009
I remember when that video first came out. I would be sitting in my C++ class thinking "how does it feel". Shoot. That video made a girl want to touch herself in public.
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:09am On May 20, 2009
Outstrip:

I remember when that video first came out. I would be sitting in my C++ class thinking "how does it feel". Shoot. That video made a girl want to touch herself in public.

I can't believe you just said that shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by Outstrip(f): 2:28am On May 20, 2009
LOL. No kids allowed in this section
Re: D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:54am On May 20, 2009
Outstrip:

LOL. No kids allowed in this section

That would be me cry cry Goodnight ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Jim Iyke / Meaning Of Dagrin / Photo: Tonto Dike Stars In Another X-rated Movie, Goes Unclothed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.