Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Strictly For Forex Traders And Those Afraid To Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly For Forex Traders And Those Afraid To Trade (402 Views)

CBN Unveils 36 Items Approves For Forex / Two CBN Directors Arrested For Forex Manipulation / Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Forex Traders And Those Afraid To Trade by jpride(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
I was the last person ever to trade forex and binary for fear i might lose my hard earned cash.
Last month i got an inspiration from one blogger. I signed up and purchased one forex robot. For all my trades so far I can with all honesty rate it 80% effective. At last I can boast i've made some cool cash from forex using forex robot. So don't be so quick to write off robots if you are a beginner like me. Before buying a robot, make an online research on it to see reports from others who have used it before. If you want I can give you the link to the one i'm using but that is not the only effective forex robot. You can drop your email or research on other effective robots. I wrote this to let you know that robots are effective unlike the common notion that robots are deceptive[b]I was the last person ever to trade forex and binary because for fear i might lose my hard earned cash.
Last month i got an inspiration from one blogger. I signed up and purchased one forex trader. For all my trades so far I can with all honesty rate it 80% effective. At last I can boast i've made some cool cash from forex using forex robot. So don't be so quick to write off robots if you are a beginner like me. Before buying a robot, make an online research on it to see reports from others who have used it before. If you want I can give you the link to the one i'm using but that is not the only effective forex robot. You can drop your email or research on other effective robots. I wrote this to let you know that robots are effective unlike the common notion that robots are deceptive

(1) (Reply)

Are You Eligible To Live The Big Life? Come Find Out!!! / Yesterday's Top 10 Tips By Our Expert, Soccer, All Won !!!! / The Disastrous Crash Of Jumia's Website: Share Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.