Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! (473 Views)

Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! / Please I Need Assistance With Waec Result Checker Site / How Can You Write An Assignment Effectively To Get Excellent Marks In Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! by jeremiah505(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2015
I was given an assignment... To give 5 examples of 5 different dialect of a particular language...

Eg: if the language is ''yoruba'' and the example is ''i am going to school''...

I am expected to write the example in 5 varieties of the yoruba language...

Pls Nairalanders... I need u all to help me translate ''I am going to school'' in ur various languages...

Thanks!

Mods pls help me move this to fp for quick response...

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! by olumide81(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
So I gave you assignment, you came to ask nairalanders, I'm marking you down.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! by tunamania(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
ibadan will say.....mo n lo ile iwe

be specific by asking people in the following areas.... Ijebu, Egba, owo, ekiti( ise or aramoko)

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need Assistance With An Assignment! by jeremiah505(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
tunamania:
ibadan will say.....mo n lo ile iwe

be specific by asking people in the following areas.... Ijebu, Egba, owo, ekiti( ise or aramoko)

thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Get A UK Degree At A UK University - In Cyprus / Igbinedion University Holds 13th Convocation / 2016 Undergraduate Scholarships In Canada For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.