Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? (8353 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am currently mortified because the other night, I got WAY too drunk and my ex boyfriend nd girlfriend came over and listened to me drunkenly ramble and make a fool out of myself for 3 hours. I have little to no recollection of any of it and can't stop regretting every time I think about what I possibly may have said. I am completely mortified.

So ladies, make me feel a little better? What are your most embarrassing/awkward/drunk moments?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
shocked cool

can't see what is romantic about this..
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
he should have fvcked you back to your senses.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:
shocked cool
can't see what is romantic about this..
. . . . she needs the attention.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . she needs the attention.

Dah I can't say.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
One of my Guys was having his birthday party, it was a monday night, i went there with the intention of greeting him and wishing him happy birthday, what i saw there was crazy mhen, the chicks were plenty like craze,

what got me most was the free flow of drinks and there was 'shisha' there too..

I started dancing and drinking too, i drank close to 3 bottles of '501' that night..

What got me most was the 'shisha', i saw some guys and girls smoking it and passing the pipe around, i decided to try it for the first time, it was apple flavour i think..

As i was already drunk a bit, when the pipe got to me, i took the first puff, O boy, my head felt so liight, it was like i was in heaven, i swear..grin The feeling was very intense..

My head just went blank, i had a vision of heaven that night, i took the second puff, this time, it was more deeper.. I almost came in my pants grin .. I felt like i could do anything, i felt so light headed, the pleasure was just too intense, Everyone looked blurry to me, the head of the girl i was dancing with looked soo big, i had to excuse myself..

I vomitted close to 3 times, i was just drinking and smoking shisha..

When it was around 11 pm, the party was over, everyone started leaving

i got outside, everywhere was soo dark, no taxis, no bikes, nothing,

i started trekking, till date, all i remembered was trekking and waking up on the floor of my bedroom the following day, with only my underwear on..

I still dont know how i got home, coz the venue of the party was like 4kilometers from my place, i swear, if i was hit by a bike that night, i would just die, i was soo drunk and high..

My brother told me that when i got home that night, i just went inside my room and urinated on the floor, so, he had to take off my clothes, gosh, i almost died of embarrasment

The next day, my friends told me that i was just smiling at everyone and sweating and dancing like a mad man that night,

please, guys, drink and smoke responsibly, please

sorry for that long post tho

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

Dah I can't say.
. . . . she's obviously bored .
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Ginaz(f): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
mine happened on my graduation party, I was so drunk like a drunkard embarassed that my room mate had to forcefully take me home, all through the way I was crying and saying garbage about she wanting to kidnap me.

the next day, they all made fun of me in the hostel. they showed me a video of me dancing with my legs up like a roasted chicken, walahi, with only one shoe remaining.

they still make fun of me till today o......chai. that was the last and only day I got drunk.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . she's obviously bored .
Eya in situation like this, you can't take that away sha from the lady's.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Getting drunk is for pucciees angry

Why would I wanna lose motor control

Rather get high undecided

#TeamFreeMaryJane cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
mine happened on my graduation party, I was so drunk like a drunkard embarassed that my room mate had to forcefully take me home, all through the way I was crying and saying garbage about she wanting to kidnap me.

the next day, they all made fun of me in the hostel. they showed me a video of me dancing with my legs up like a roasted chicken, walahi, with only one shoe remaining.

they still make fun of me till today o......chai. that was the last and only day I got drunk.
you're lying.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by falconey(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
GOD forgive that I don't!
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

Eya in situation like this, you can't take that away sha from the lady's.
a bottle of beer got her drunk, whatever happened to coke and fanta , and some other juice ?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

a bottle of beer got her drunk, whatever happened to coke and fanta , and some other juice ?

Guess coke and fanta will make her sleep untop mainland bridge.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm iffa hear grin
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bad belles grin
peeparty:

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

then she should watch others drink, instead of making a fool of herself.
her ex seems like a good guy you know,
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
Bad belles grin
Hehehhehe buh this is factual you know.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Ginaz(f): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're lying.

dont try to be annoying, what's worth lying here now? does one lies about things like this? why can't you just receive sense sef?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . then she should watch others drink, instead of making a fool of herself. . . . . her ex seems like a good guy you know,

Only the op can profess dah.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

dont try to be annoying, what's worth lying here now? does one lies about things like this? why can't you just receive sense sef?

Am sensible enough to know you're lying. 'you made that story up' .
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

Only the op can profess dah.
. . . . he's good cos he didn't take advantage of her absurdity. . . . . don't you think?
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by peeparty(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . he's good cos he didn't take advantage of her absurdity. . . . . don't you think?

Won't be a part of derailing or increasing the pages...*drops microphone *
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by vizkiz: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

can you send the links to the video/pictures of where your legs are up? Thanks
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

Won't be a part of derailing or increasing the pages...*drops microphone *

you have a point.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by KAPOVee: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mehn, can't say of mine. So embarrassing joor.
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just getting so wasted, got enough dutch courage to jump up & go sing Crazy in love by Beyonce at a karaoke bar.

I went "Oh, oh, oh, oh no no". Even did the little bum shake thing she does in that song. Was a bit embarrassed about it the morning after. Me & alcohol are a bad combo. I go crazay!
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
I've never been drunk...cry
I really need to feel/know that feeling....undecided
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I don't drink
Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
You guys could be really annoying at times. I don't know if to blame it on immaturity or ignorance, because I don't know why it's hard for most of you guys to do things in the right and sensible way.

Someone asked for you to share your most embarrassing drunk stories, but instead of you to share yours or read others and comment reasonably, you turn it into a joke and a means to womanize.

I don't know if you guys go to other foreign forums to see how they do things. It's quite a shame, I must say.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
The day I try to bribe a policeman with some cash and he rejects it. I will never try something like that again for the rest of my life. I don't know what gets into me because I can't wait on the queue for long.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remember This Girl That Was A Viral Meme? See What She Looks Like Now / Why is masturbation "harmful"? Why is sex different from masturbation? / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.