Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers (1212 Views)

How Can One Get Page Info On Internet Explorer / Need Info On Scjp Certification Exam / I Need Info On Niit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by lordNebu(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2009
Hey guys i must say its been close to 3years or so when i last came to this forum, Guys i need some local info on Handheld scanners and bar code printers , info on how much the printing paper cost and how much the hardware cost would be appreciated as well as where i can easily get them, also reliable brands i should lookout for, am intending to build and application and need to integrate this hardware in my application,
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by seopositive2: 8:25pm On May 16, 2009
Thanks for this post nice information
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by sleekdot(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ lord_Nebu do you have a stock taking software with barcode reader for sale?? can u recommend any1 i need it urgently
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by bellmark: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Nebu, you may have to provide more information in regards to what you are trying to do in order to get the right kind of information. Like the hardware you are looking to integrate it with, the OS you will be using, some information on what you would be using this for. There are many barcode/scanner software and hardware products out there,

Bellmark
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by logica(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2009
sleekdot,

Do a search on Google. You will find plenty of free (and even open-source) CRM (Inventory, Sales, Accounts etc) software. They usually have support for POS as well. It seems people don't realize a bar-code scanner is nothing more than an input device similar to a keyboard, so where-ever your keyboard works, so will a bar-code scanner. Even printing is not much complicated. A bar-code can be printed by any standard printer.
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by oluk2: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hi everyone, i am a Programmer and i have just recently concluded an application. Its a Stock Management application with lots of features (Inventoory, Stocking, Accounting, Personnel Sales, Query etc ) which i cannot go into right now.
I want to integrate the application with a handheld scanner. I'll appreciate any advice on where i can purchase this device and also how much its likely going to cost.
@sleekdot : for anybody looking for a stock application contact me on
kayode42003@yahoo.ca.
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by princeuk(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
If you need a bar code scanner hardware, CRM or any inventory software , Electronic Security Cards and hardware(Including Operational Software) and if you have any programming Jobs of any kind all you have to do is to E-mail Me: Megasoftcop@yahoo.com. I am not presently in Nigeria but i work with a company and we do all this stuff and more,
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by Hoteph(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2009
Prince how far?
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by princeuk(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
i dey ooooooooooooo, How Far??
Re: Info On Bar Code Scanners And Printers by Hoteph(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
How school and work?

(1) (Reply)

Ms SQL Server 2008 Administration / Dear Programmers, Win N3.25million In The Google App Developers Challenge 2012 / Some Tech Movies To Unwind With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.