Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME (3629 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Happy weekend people.

This thread is strictly for relationship code for guys facing issues in their relationship either being fooled, magarized, betrayed, played by our 'kukere' ladies grin

Once a thread is created for opinion and advice, a code in this thread will be dealing with such CASE and a comment backing the code. That's If you wish wink

I will read and update meaningful code from you guys and update it in the FTC space with your moniker as the owner of the code wink

Ladies should ignore the thread smiley

Guys interested should drop their 'sure' relationship code
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
[size=14pt] GUYS, special codes you should take note [/size]
Code 100
agarawu23 ,
if your babe is always coming to pay you a visit with her friend as hand bag, bro wake up from your sleep

she isn't a virgin and she is telling you to wait until wedding night before you guys have sex, reverse back ASAP

Code 101
Hexzy:
When you just met her and you haven't made any move and she told you how she left her ex, without you asking. It means you should apply. She is free for the grab.

Code 102
Slimzjoe:
Never ever ever I Repeat, EVER! Try to Remain Friends with an Ex.... There is no friendship between exes because your mentality will always be in visiting her website ones more angry angry

Code 103
IamLEGEND1:

the moment you hear a girl say she doesn't like sex with condoms............ My brother no allow her see ur brake lights. Just disappear from on top her matter.

Code 104
housestark:

1. Do not always keep quiet when a girl offends you saying rubbish like "No problem, No wahala. Sometimes you have to PARA!!!! This is because with time, she'll think you're a wimp that can't stand up for himself and that's when she'll tell her friends things like "He is too quiet, nice for my liking". Don't be a dumb bf

Code 105
lgboks:

-if she keeps shouting how much she loves you but don't act like it...
Wake up actions speaks louder than words.

Code 106
sammade:
Never ever take excuses from any woman, if she wants to be with you and she is highly interested in you she will make the time to. When she dosnt show up or makes excuses it simply means she's not so into you. It's always better to invest your energy on the babe that's Intrested.

Code 107
cuvox:
Never keep a smooth going relationship. take time to offend her and create small trouble it adds spice to the relationship else you become too good. Ignore her calls at least twice even if you are not doing anything and call back a few minutes later. Either be a good guy and lose her or be a very good bad guy and keep her.

Proof: grandma always told me in a relationship where couples don't have trouble, one is cheating and the other person is playing the fool. Always being there for her will definitely send the message that you are jobless...she won't miss you if she can get you all the time

Code108
cuvox:
if you love a single girl and she offers you no strings attached relationship (friends with benefits) guy run. except she has a boyfriend and you are her side niggur, trust me the strings that will be attached when either of you starts Catching Feelings will be enough to make a billion guitars

and it gets worse when the feelings get unrequited

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
M here to gossip *grab a plastic chair* let the game begin
agarawu23:
smiley smiley smiley

Happy weekend people.

This thread is strictly for relationship code for guys facing issues in their relationship either being fooled, magarized, betrayed, played by our 'kukere' ladies grin

Once a thread is created for opinion and advice, a code in this thread will be dealing with such CASE and a comment backing the code. That's If you wish wink

I will read and update meaningful code from you guys and update it in the FTC space with your moniker as the owner of the code wink

if your babe is always coming to pay you a visit with her friend as hand bag, bro wake up from your sleep

she isn't a virgin and she is telling you to wait until wedding night before you guys have sex, reverse back ASAP

Ladies should ignore the thread smiley

Guys interested should drop their 'sure' relationship code
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by honeygirl17: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a fertile land
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
M here to gossip *grab a plastic chair* let the game begin
If I get the power, I for ban you now now grin

You be guy

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:
This is a fertile land
not available grin
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by tosyne2much(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
I will definitely be present here

Climbs my coconut tree cool

Observing comments

Abeg who get Aboniki balm ?
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kikikikikikikik tongue m a she-male grin
agarawu23:
If I get the power, I for ban you now now grin

You be guy
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by honeygirl17: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
agarawu23:
not available grin
I have a code, I will modify later .
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by falconey(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
well well
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Observing comments

shebi you dey among the romantic guys na so we dey expect code from you.

We the unromantic guy don accept our faith smiley
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
Kikikikikikikik tongue m a she-male grin
sad
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:

hmmmmm i dey wait
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by AJ01(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Typing...
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by housestark: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
I get code scatter:

1. Do not always keep quiet when a girl offends you saying rubbish like "No problem, No wahala. Sometimes you have to PARA!!!! This is because with time, she'll think you're a wimp that can't stand up for himself and that's when she'll tell her friends things like "He is too quiet, nice for my liking".

Proof: We're all primal beings and to know basic human instinct before the advent of modernism and technology, you simply have to look at animals. Lions, monkeys, crocodiles all fight and show strength to get their female counterparts. grin

DISCLAIMER: This is not to say you should become a violent guy, do everything in moderation. The same teeth wey Lion use tear man to pieces na the same teeth hin dey use carry new born cub cool

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by peeparty(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Observing comments

My own don finish I for borrow you,na only Cameroon pepper dey hia sha abi you go manage am?
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by AJ01(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Well the best way to get back to a cheating girlfriend is to fo.rk her friend. I know is not easy but give it your best shot

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fear God and be faithful to your partner.

NO sex before marriage!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Guy code: never date a girl in another school while you in another school. It works out though but its disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
gassdon:

NO sex before marriage!
iffa hear say I nor gonk her pvssy before marriage.
Dey there dey lick back of plate

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Hexzy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
When you just met her and you haven't made any move and she told you how she left her ex, without you asking. It means you should apply. She is free for the grab.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Omotayor123(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
cool
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by downed: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
AJ01:
Well the best way to get back to a cheating girlfriend is to fo.rk her her.. I know is not easy but give it your best shot
...cnt i just knife her??..must it be fork??
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
peeparty:

My own don finish I for borrow you,na only Cameroon pepper dey hia sha abi you go manage am?
Pepper go cause destruction ooooo.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by nipora519(f): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
gassdon:
Fear God and be faithful to your partner.

NO sex before marriage!
u have said it all,sex is mean't for married people

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Slimzjoe(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Never ever ever I Repeat, EVER! Try to Remain Friends with an Ex.... Your D!ck might be Making Stewpid Decisions angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
agarawu23:
shebi you dey among the romantic guys na so we dey expect code from you.

We the unromantic guy don accept our faith smiley
Oyah make I join the crew cheesy
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:
warris ds nah. Donchu have respect for the boyz? Are you Cra.....

1 Like

Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by Teeboy22(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeygirl17:
This is a fertile land
MTN, everywhere you go grin
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by honeygirl17: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Teeboy22:

No lemme catch u
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by ggrin(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Always use condom cool
Re: Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME by IamLEGEND1: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
this one na universal code but all the same.....

the moment you hear a girl say she doesn't like sex with condoms............ My brother no allow her see ur brake lights. Just disappear from on top her matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Craziest Bridges Around The World....(photo) / At Last Tosyne2much Proposed To Aminat508 In Public In Ado Ekiti {pics} / That Word You Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.