Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (7953 Views)

Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria / The igbos Has Spoken finally (WARNING VIDEO) / The Unrelenting Continued Assualt On The Igbos Has Reached Critical Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
IGBOS HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN NIGERIA is that not obvious judging by present realities on ground?
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
explorer250:
IGBOS HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN NIGERIA
is that not obvious judging by present realities on ground?
wot r ur reasons@op. You are mad, igbo has d most prostitute/promiscous female in Nigeria or Africa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by hinwazaka: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

wot r ur reasons@op. You are mad, igbo has d most prostitute/promiscous female in Nigeria or Africa
Shut up your Yorobot filthy mouth. Instead of you to agree with the OP and thank God we make this country a beautiful land, your jealousy will not let you use your common sense. I don't blame you, after all your lusting for Chioma and Chinwe, they both will chop you till your wallet becomes empty, and then leave you with no choice but to return to Funmi with a wedding ring and a heavy heart. Ugly filthy baboon of the WAWA Yorubat tribe.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

it takes beauty to venture into prostitution. But your tribe, it is obvious that your women na "bad market"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Fash20: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
explorer250:
IGBOS HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN NIGERIA
is that not obvious judging by present realities on ground?
yea its true Like this one

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op ure wrong,even street abo.ki girl is finer dan ur flat head godesses.
grin
no
hard
feelings

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

Shut up your Yorobot filthy mouth. Instead of you to agree with the OP and thank God we make this country a beautiful land, your jealousy will not let you use your common sense. I don't blame you, after all your lusting for Chioma and Chinwe, they both will chop you till your wallet becomes empty, and then leave you with no choice but to return to Funmi with a wedding ring and a heavy heart. Ugly filthy baboon of the WAWA Yorubat tribe.
fatality.. cc iyangbali, ilekehd, iyaiode

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by xest(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

u r fool for insulting the op, as big as u are u cnt even make a good and reasonable comment. Must u insult d op to argue abt wat he said fool. Look at hw ugly u r, and frm wat I see in u ur mouth wil b smelly mad dog.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by basilo101: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
its a lie, Fulanis are the best. their problem is conservatism as a result of islam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

See Edo woman calling Igbo girls prostitute, If I use 5D check your profile now, it will show that you just retired from Italian runs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by 151487made(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
That ur claim no guarantee heaven.
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

fatality.. cc iyangbali, ilekehd, iyaiode
na wetin?long time no hear,thank God my brother Tunde don give you money to buy data.I hope you dey allow am work for your farm?o grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by haqueurate(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful ko, fine ni mcheeew!
Igbos have the most aboundant girls ready to sell their bodies in a beauty pagent yes, compare to every other tribes in the country
the most beautiful females by far in nigeria remain the fulanis and they are not going to pose half nude for your stupid amusement. Kapish angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Dbboy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

why wont you be jealous why your eye color look like someone suffering from hepatitis.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
yea its true Like this one

No, like this one;

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
haqueurate:
Igbos have the most aboundant girls ready to sell their bodies in a beauty pagent yes, compare to every other tribes in the country
the most beautiful females by far in nigeria remain the fulanis and they are not going to pose half nude for your stupid amusement. Kapish angry
leave fulani girls alone, what happened to ur yoruba girls?
Tufiakwa. Children of hate with a huge tribal mark.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ukeme200(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op, u are right. I visited Enugu state last year for the first time, I saw fine fine babes everywhere. My wallet reduced instantly as a bad guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
ukeme200:
Op, u are right. I visited Enugu state last year for the first time, I saw fine fine babes everywhere. My wallet reduced instantly as a bad guy grin grin
wait till you see Abia girls.. Beautiful chicks.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nature8(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

It's obvious that you're just jealous.. What the Op said is nothing but the real truth..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
I disagree, every group has got lots of beautiful girls... And beauty is quite subjective...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fulani girls are the prettiest by far.

Some Ibo girls are quite pretty too.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Yellowson(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

guy u are a lame bastard, ur generation d edos or better known as the benins have been in the prostitution industry since 184BC esp here in naija and europe.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by wytecat: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
No! Your prostitutes that look like ghosts without makeup. If you are beautiful one man is more than enough to take care of your needs!
explorer250:

it takes beauty to venture into prostitution. But your tribe, it is obvious that your women na "bad market"
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
haqueurate:
madam no need for insults,your tribes women are very ugly and no man will want them even if they waka unclad for street.
When i mean beauty,not just facial beauty but body beauty. Good front and back side,tall,fresh skin colour and sex appeal. Sorry to say this fulanis are facially beautiful but lack sex appeal.
What is a man going to do with flat slippers ynash?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
wytecat:
No! Your prostitutes that look like ghosts without makeup. If you are beautiful one man is more than enough to take care of your needs!
it be like say one beautiful igbo babe don break your heart b4? Lolz, brother take Heart, as she fine reach no be only your eyes dey am!
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by opiaoku: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

i want to blast my sperm on your face

i want to fork you in the asss kiss
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
@OP u make me laff rolling on the floor

Is it all those chinasas, chinwes, Ada, with big biceps with yam and hairy Leg cos I don't know another that igbos exist in africagringrin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by opiaoku: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Sharap
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Descartes: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Oga QuotaSystem, what about your slave girls in the south west?
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by greatiyk4u(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

And dis one calls herself woman?.........a disgrace 2 womanhood......ur dp says it all..........dirty brat
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

Fulani slave sighted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of VoterĀ  Register / Gov Oyebanji: We Have Paid Over N31bn As Salaries, Gratuities, Pensions / Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.