Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? (3201 Views)

RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST) / Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It?

Why is it only the North rejected it.

What is the position of the other stake holders?

Is the South made of cowards or are they charmed?

If the Southern leaders keep quiet and allow the North to sole decide the fate of Nigeria, it will be an inspiration for those us who are gentle in our approach to turn radical.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by speedyGonzales: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
nothing, it was the best thing and progressive! I don't understand North at all!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
It didn't come to me as a surprise when I read the North rejecting the 2014 Confab report. Their rejection is in line with their evil, emasculating, long term grip of Nigeria.

These folks understand the fact that implementing the report will balance the nation, thereby reducing the enormous and mischievous powers they wield as a region. It's just terrible belonging in the same space with these folks with whom I share no values and traditions.

I only pity the SS. At least the SE folks are agitating for what they believe in.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by ckmayoca: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
I thought they had some delegates from the north when the report was made, so why no word since then and now new govt is on board and they are now rejecting it.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
MAY BE THEY ARE ONLY IN NIGERIA, AS THE CONFAB SAT IN NIGERIA IN 2014.
Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:
nothing, it was the best thing and progressive! I don't understand North at all!

What is the way forward?
We shall sit down and allow them?

If this sells, then we must be ready to raise radicals in the South.
Young men and women who match for revolution.

The Biafra match is not enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by speedyGonzales: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
noblezone:

What is the way forward?

we need a revolution against the political elites...

we need to boot out every of this old military era politicians that have had a grip on us for decades... the whole of Nigeria should be agitating for the implementation of confab at the very least!

enough of the cabal or whatever the are called!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP you have asked the most important question that people are ignoring.

Every group came together to have an agreement with majority vote but a minority group decides to trash it in the dust bin and nobody is complaining This country is SICK TO THE CORE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

we need a revolution against the political elites...

we need to boot out every of this old military era politicians that have had a grip on us for decades... the whole of Nigeria should be agitating for the implementation of confab at the very least!

enough of the cabal or whatever the are called!

The only problem is that Nigeria is too complex.
The whole nation cannot move in synchronism.

However,we must do something for our generation,
We must demand that the report must not be dropped.

All like minded should come up with ideas.

Do we start a campaign to "Occupy National Assembly" over the Confab Report?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by speedyGonzales: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
noblezone:

The only problem is that Nigeria is too complex.
The whole nation cannot move in synchronism.

However,we must do something for our generation,
We must demand that the report must not be dropped.

All like minded should come up with ideas.

Do we start a campaign to "Occupy National Assembly" over the Confab Report?

I would bloody love that!

BTW I don't live in Nigeria though!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
noblezone:
What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It?

Why is it only the North rejected it.

What is the position of the other stake holders?

Is the South made of cowards or are they charmed?

If the Southern leaders keep quiet and allow the North to sole decide the fate of Nigeria, it will be an inspiration for those us who are gentle in our approach to turn radical.

1)Confab report did some quasi-restructuring of Nigeria...which is anti-north intent...

2)Confab report tried to reduce lazy leadership and feudalistic tendencies of the north...

3)Buhari came to kill the report and consolidate northern/fulani hegemony and political leadership...

4)NOTHING is wrong with Confab report but SOMETHING is wrong with north and buhari undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Oya Yoruba people come nd answer ooo

Why did your slavemasters reject 2014 confab report?

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Euro31:
Oya Yoruba people come nd answer ooo

Why did your slavemasters reject 2014 confab report?

This is not about Igbo or Yoruba. In fact the two groups surprisingly agreed on so many areas during the confab. This is why I think that Yorubas voted against their interest when they helped elect buhari. But it is beginning to backfire.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by anibi9674: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
abeg they should implement it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
We need suggestions on how to take on them about that Report.
We cannot keep silent, not this time again.

If Nigerian "Occupied" over subsidy removal, then we must do something much more than that.
Why are people keeping quiet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Confab report did some quasi-restructuring of Nigeria...which is anti-north intent...

2)Confab report tried to reduce lazy leadership and feudalistic tendencies of the north...

3)Buhari came to kill the report and consolidate northern/fulani hegemony and political leadership...

4)NOTHING is wrong with Confab report but SOMETHING is wrong with north and buhari undecided

What our we going to do?
Sit down and watch them get away with it?
Are we cowards?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Observant: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
The ever foolish and idiotic black people will avoid this thread like plague.
Where are the imbecilic Tonye and Truckpusher? have they lost there voices?

Where are my westerlands comrades? Make una come discuss una one Nigeria o.

This is exactly how the black Africana ended up in slavery for 200yrs in the hands of the white.
They uselessly open there legs to produce more children to carry on with there slavery course for there slave masters.
This time around is black people enslaving black people in Nigeria.

"I am black and proud", a consultation phrase for your very useless self

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Obiagu1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Some goons will come here and say they want resource control instead.
Who's going to give you resource control?
The North?

They should first ask the North to produce a copy of the already shredded conference report to start with.
Some people are so dumb really. How is it so hard to figure out the North owns Nigeria?
If they want to rule forever, they can and there's nothing we can do about it.
Bring forward anything that doesn't favour them, they kill it with their superior constituency numbers.
Why are southerners this silly and myopic to see?

These goons will keep saying resource control and One Nigeria until the south becomes Fulani's territory for massacres like we have in the middle belt and there'll still be nothing we can do about it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
noblezone:

What our we going to do?
Sit down and watch them get away with it?
Are we cowards?

Support Biafra agitation... it would force them back to negotiation table to either do the right thing(fiscal federalism cum resource control) or lose parts of the Nigeria to secession...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Support Biafra agitation... it would force them back to negotiation table to either do the right thing(fiscal federalism cum resource control) or lose parts of the Nigeria to secession...

This is sad but true. Biafra has now become the last option. It is obvious that nothing will ever change in Nigeria after 55 wasted years with innocent lives squandered.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Observant:
The ever foolish and idiotic black people will avoid this thread like plague.
Where are the imbecilic Tonye and Truckpusher? have they lost there voices?

Where are my westerlands comrades? Make una come discuss una one Nigeria o.

This is exactly how the black Africana ended up in slavery for 200yrs in the hands of the white.
They uselessly open there legs to produce more children to carry on with there slavery course for there slave masters.
This time around is black people enslaving black people in Nigeria.

"I am black proud", keep consoling your useless self.

This is 2015, we must not be scared anymore.
It is better to die for what is right than to live in wrong.
We must confront the status quo.
We must overturn this system

#BringBackOurConfabReport
#BBOCP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You can check my history.
I am a Biafran to core!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Obiagu1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
noblezone:

What is the way forward?

We don't need a revolution, we need to secede!

If we want to remain 'attached' to the Oduarewastan, we can have economic relationship and that's all.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
NAIJASOM:

This is sad but true. Biafra has is now become the last option. It is obvious that nothing will ever change in Nigeria after 55 wasted years with innocent lives squandered.

Such is it bro...

noblezone:

You can check my history.
I am a Biafran to core!

Good to know...Keep it going bro...We can't be slaves forever... NEVER!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Good to know...Keep it going bro...We can't be slaves forever... NEVER!!!

I know that the die hard Nigerians will avoid this thread.
I want them to see another reason why we want Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by speedyGonzales: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Okanokan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
No justifiable reasons.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
if this thread does not make FP I will leave this forum for good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by investnow2013: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is exactly what I said here:
Is Nigeria's Unity In Danger As A Result Of Rejection Of 2014 Nat.conference by investnow2013: 6:00pm On Nov 06
A Nation is built on give & take!. Nigeria is a country that accepted everything created by the unelected Militrymen dominated by one section of the country,but rejected a National conference of 2014 because of Selfishness & Total Disregard for National Unity.A lot of the States & Local govt in Nigeria were created by The Military which everybody know was dominated by our brothers from the Northern Region!.The country become unequal because of this uniteral actions!. The emergence of 2014 National Conference would have made Nigeria a Stronger Nation!.All Zones would have equal opportunity in the country if it was implemented!. I hope Nigeria would not regret this missed opportunity!. Buhari should go back to that Conference immediately before it's too late!. I saw many countries coming!.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Foxflames: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
If only Yorubas would join the Igbo and fight for a revolution to force the Northern leaders to come back to the drawing table. Imagine majority of the oil blocks are owned by the North, yet the region is the poorest. They want to be leaders for life yet they are so bad at leadership. The problem is not Biafra, not Nigeria, but Northern leaders - the oil cartels preventing Nigeria from progress!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Okanokan:
No justifiable reasons.

Then we must resist their attempt to trample on us.
We must say no to slavery.
It is time to call their bluff.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
noblezone:

I know that the die hard Nigerians will avoid this thread.
I want them to see another reason why we want Biafra.

Just like the aburi accord was rejected by Nigerian Government which later led to war, the confab has also been rejected. Nigeria keeps shooting itself on the foot.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny.. Meet Pdp Governor Who Is In Love With President Buhari. / A Documentary Walk Through Of Nnamdi Kanu House After Soldiers Left Town. / Video: Ohaneze President's Speech At Chatham House- 'IPOB Proscription Unlawful'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.