Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

When A Promise Becomes A Debt! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When A Promise Becomes A Debt! (451 Views)

A Promise To Praying Parents. / When A Promise Becomes A Debt! / Ghana Agrees To Pay N33.8bn Gas Debt Owed Nigeria By Feb. 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Promise Becomes A Debt! by rexoluj(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Promise is a debt. And I want to be remembered as a man of his words.

Months ago, I said if Hajia Aisha Jumai Alhassan wins the Taraba guber election, I will trek from Ibadan to Jalingo.

The news reaching me now is that the Tribunal has sacked PDP's Ishaku as Taraba's governor, and has declared APC's Hajia Jumai as winner of the election.

Sigh...
Re: When A Promise Becomes A Debt! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
let the trekking begin
Re: When A Promise Becomes A Debt! by rexoluj(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
favoured234:
let the trekking begin

Can someone help with the Google map coordinates from lagos to Taraba

(1) (Reply)

The Silence Of Marital Abuse (Diary of a Scorned Woman In Marriage) / Tension In South East Over Biafra Agitation / Want To Succeed In Business? Read “lean Business Planning”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.