Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? (2239 Views)

Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? by drdrei09: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
I hope someone helps me with this, there is this friend of mine, there was a day we argued about how important he was in his family, he claimed to be the most important person in his family as no decision would be taken in his absence. I didnt mean it though, bt i mockingly told him that he was not important at all since he has father nd elder ones and can not pay his school fees all by himself. I made fun of him in an annoying way that he could not even carter for himself without the help of his elder ones. Later that day, i tried to play with him, he shouted at me and threatened to hit me if i didnt stop. So, i let him be. The following day he ignored me nd refused to speak to me. I ignored him too and since then, we've not been talkin to each other. I jst wanted to knw if ignoring someone is a sin provided i don't mean any harm to him, i dnt think it's malice.
Re: Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ignoring someone ain't a sin, buh the reasons behind it might be...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? by yomi007k(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Its neither a sin nor a crime.
Re: Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? by drdrei09: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dharniel:
Ignoring someone ain't a sin, buh the reasons behind it might be...
i started ignoring him when i observed he didnt want to talk to me
Re: Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? by dsquare33: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just try and apologise to him,tell him you are sorry and you meant no harm,I am sure he will understand. Next time be careful not to crack some expensive jokes, some people are not too mature to handle some matters,what you did was bruising his ego, apologise on time before it turns to malice which now becomes sin in the sight of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Ignore Someone? by cbnsms(f): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
I see malicious attitude been developed, that's going to be a sin

(1) (Reply)

Robert Powell - I'm Not Jesus / Godly Songs To Help Your day / Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.