Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (370879 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
OneJ:

U dey deny your pastorpreneurs & gods of men because their y***h done open.. Lol

U teach & practice what Jesus never did, for instance, Trinity among others. U no even know Jesus.
Sottay , U tacitly denied your own posts on this thread.

Your Trinity was bashed & torn to shreds here. Now U guys shepaly shifted to another topic to save face.
if U ,zodiakzax get liver, name the "particular denomination" U belong.
Una dey hide behind NL monikers dey claim body of Christ who idolize gods of men (god of ole... ). Lols

grin grin grin grin grin....now you get mouth.. grin grin...stupid kid, when you are confronted and asked questions, you run away.. grin..Pagans... who bashed our trinity grin grin grin grin..... show me? Everyone is reading, they will ascertain theb truth for themselves, no? Show common scripture to prove your case you go from post to post... grin grin grin grin... you believe in two gods o Christianity..... grin grin grin grin grin grin..... I'm telling you 100 years from now JW org willl deny most if the doctrines you hold dear now, they will burn materials etc, they've done it before and continue to do it... grin grin grin grin..... and you will stupidly follow this fake satanic organization...... silly pagans...... did the bible say anything about denomination? Stupid illiterates..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
TATIME:
Can you enlighten me on that from the pages of the Bible? Because i'm used to the idea and in Islam they said it's a place for all non-Muslims including you!
So i don't want to be dogmatic but to fully grasp the meaning as recorded in the Bible. God told Adam "you will die" not "you will burn forever in hellfire". Adam is the first sinner so if God didn't keep Adam inside burning fire forever why his offsprings who never knew God face to face like Adam

Did I say hellfire? undecided undecided undecided

Everlasting fire.... undecided undecided..rev 20:13-15..read it yourself..stupid Pagan..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Atheism is gaining ground in the heart of billions around the world. But most atheists aren't even aware of where they belong because it's only fugitives that has NO base. Cain was the first to become a fugitive on earth and the sign "he belongs to no group as in no spiritual family" after killing Abel. So if someone approach you,spewing all sort of things about God but claims to be with no particular group like "zodiakzax" definitely he/she is trying to lead others in disguise the same way Satan became god to Adam and Eve in disguise! wink wink
Satan discouraged them from having a common mindset, told them each of them can become independent but stylishly became their ruler in disguise. I know zodiakzax will become charged with rage but it's time i open up to tell him the truth. He said JWs organization is not it, all other religious groups claiming Christians are not OK but i should link him and worship with him,as what?
So Satan is recruiting them for rebellion against all established religiously inclined groups but what baffles me is that each of them wants to teach others what to do. undecided undecided
Honesthearted individuals should read posts from atheists to disprove what i said, the atheists are opposed to following other intelligent creatures but they're coming up with all sorts of inspired expressions to lure others into following them. undecided undecided
Well i'm done with all commentators and argumentators on NL about religion, whoever has anything tangible to say should not only come out to condemn the established religious institutions but point to one that's doing exactly what Jesus said or let them know that they're indirectly saying there's nothing like Jesus. Because if Jesus is real then there must be an outstanding group through whom we can learn about Him. It's senseless claiming Jesus is Lord yet discarding the idea of His visible followers. Granted they can't be perfect since they're humans just like His first century followers who also committed a lot of blunders but as a family everyone can see their good works! God bless you all amen!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Badmusthomas(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Efrankbblog:

Source:efrankb

what is my concern about all this,what i need is world of salvation n the truth accourding to d bible
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
zodiakzax:

Did I say hellfire? undecided undecided undecided

Everlasting fire.... undecided undecided..rev 20:13-15..read it yourself..stupid Pagan..
Go and learn how to preach and teach politely, respectfully, humbly, sincerely and with self-control FROM Jehovah's Witnesses. All that you can do is to return insults for insult, abuse for abuse curses for curses and still you're claiming to be a follower to the person who said "you mustn't return evil for evil". Matthew 5:44,Romans 12:17, 1Thessalonians 5:15, 1Peter 2:23,3:9
Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group doing all these,that's why everyone can see them as Christians but you're all saying "they're pretenders" yet you're in no way close to all the good qualities of God's Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22,23
If you like curse and insult me till tomorrow, that's the truth! undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
OneJ:

Komot that your lie lie ,corrupted KJV version jare.....

Let's consider these examples:

1a. This house was built through me.
1 b, This house was built by me
Both sentences are not saying exactly the same thing.
(1a) tells us that the house was built with joint effort or a partnership.
(1b) is saying that one person alone built it.

https://www.biblehub.com/john/1-3.htm
"God created everything THROUGH HIM (Jesus) and nothing was created except THROUGH HIM (Jesus)" John 1:3

NLT,GNT.NASB.CSB.ESV.WNT.YLT.ISV.GWT.HCSB.WEB.NIV etc.
"And although the world was made THROUGH. HIM the world did not recognize him " John 1:10.

"DIA AUTOU meaning THROUGH HIM
is a primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; THROUGH."

https://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-22.htm

"Lord Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation..." (Aramaic Bible in English)

" The Lord (Jehovah/Yahweh) created me first of all...." NHEB
Prov 8:30
"I was a skilled craftsman at His (Yahweh's) side, His delight day by day, rejoicing always in His prescence"
" Christ is the wisdom of God" 1 cor 1:21,24.
The truth is crystal clear.

This one pain these modern day Pharisees reach bone sotayy their outburst of frustration was akin to a rabid dog on heat mode.
Even their coded friend was caught napping.

Zodiak Mumu wey no know say Greek theios means god , gods & goddess. Greek language no get upper case & lowercase difference wey dey for English.
Him dey vex say John 1:1 NWT no follow him fake KJV & Darby John 1:1.
Your half baked knowledge is more harmful to U than to the larger society.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gruni1234:

My dear OneJ, thanks for the answer. Can I point to you where the definite article isn't proceeding theos but was still translated as God " Almighty" . I will shortly do that. Now taking a look at your claim, I have read the Acts 28:6 and there's something we need to analyse here. Someone was writing an account concerning what happened on a journey. The writer of Acts said the people said Paul was a god. This is the people saying so. Now the people making this statement should be polytheist because they say Paul was "a god", meaning they believed in different gods and Paul was one of them. There was an account in Acts where the Greeks thought, Pual and Barnabas were gods, one Mercurius and the other Jupiter, these were greek gods of old. The priest even went ahead to make sacrifices to them. You see my dear, this was written because it was witnessed by the writer, not to imply that these gods were accepted by Christianity. In Acts 28 another similar things happened when they thought Paul was a god. But in the case of Jesus Christ and John 1:1, the writer was speaking specifically about the epitome of your faith, Jesus Christ,.

Sir ,Gruni1234, thanks for your response.

The only issue here is actually the Greek grammatical construct ,( it's not about Jesus in John 1:1 or Paul in Acts 28:6).

1) In Acts 12:22, 28:6 remove indefinite articles ("a"wink inserted there & defend the results U get. Can U?

2) Pls Explain Psalms 82:6 & John 10:34-36.
Shalom.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
OneJ:

@johnw47 :
U switched to another topic after your false trinity was battered & torn to shreds. Lol

oh duh, only in your mind was it

OneJ:
Events of that period (1889) 200 years ago, have no bearing on the truth of God's word that JWs teach & practice today.

yes you keep changing your beliefs, i know that, that's why you are false prophets and contradict
what you used to say, oh double duh

OneJ:
JWs are not perfect but more forthright & honest than U & your gods of men whose god is their belly AKA "I'm dangerously wealthy" upgraded from "my god is not a poor god". Phil3:19.

( Very soon the "wild beast" go show una hot pepper. U guys ain't seen nothing. Lol.)

U dey make empty noise for nothing , copy & paste falsehood.

oh cannot stop lying onej, jw magazines and dates were given
as for the rest, what confusion, smile

OneJ:
Your Daddy GOs, pastorpreneurs & gods of men whom U idolize & worship ,breeze done blow , and their y**sh dey wide open....
Una yeye smell pass carbide.

ha ha, whatever you said

OneJ:
"5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life Which He Later Abandoned" (nairaland thread)

"FAKE!!!7 Prophecies By Top Nigerian Pastors In 2006 That Didn't Come To Pass"
https://www.nairaland.com

"Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life ( Throwback Video)" (All these above are nairaland threads.).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37924086
"Nigerian preacher TB Joshua deletes prophecy...."

laugh, i don't care what fake pastors say, as much as i don't care what you false jw's say
go back to bed you are not well
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

"the Word" is one spirit.
"the God" is another spirit.
Both of them can NEVER be "that same one spirit, which is God"

let me show you your lies yet again
God and the Word is God, john 1:1, and many more, ask me and i will post them again
God is one, mar 12:29, not two gods as you false jw's believe
God is a Spirit, john 4:24
= God and the Word is a Spirit, one Spirit, but two persons in God,
God said let us make man in our image

OneJ:
In the scriptures, Jesus says so (John 17:3. John 10:34-36) & common sense says that Yahweh is "the ONLY TRUE GOD.
The word "ONLY" speaks volumes which all mumu brain have shut out.

God and the Word is God, shows that God and the Word is Yahweh the only true God
there are many verses showing that Jesus is YAHWEH, do you want me to post them again? ha ha, of course you don't

shows who the mumu brain is, doesn't it

OneJ:
Here is the Trinity... (copied & modified)
Who is God? Jesus~~~~not just Jesus, God is God and the Word, john 1:1
Is Jesus the son of Mary? Yes
Who created Mary? God
Who is Jesus? God~~~~partly right, in Spirit He is God, in the flesh He is the Son of God
Who resurrected Jesus? God
Did God have a beginning? No~~~~true, God - God and the Word, had no beginning
Then, who was born on Dec 25? Jesus~~~~duh, you don't know that the Word existed before being born a man, and i doubt that He was born on the 25th of December
Where's God? in heaven~~~~He is omnipresent - everywhere, in fact
How many are there in heaven?only one God~~~~there are many in heaven, but there is only one God
Where's Jesus? He sits at the right hand of God~~~ yes God and the Word sit on the throne of God
Then, how many seats? one.~~~~ one throne
how are they seated? On one chair.~~~~again, on one throne
It's only understood by those with ("holy"?) indeed satanic spirit.

your fairy tale there has many flaws, of course
i will show up your lies and confusion above in blue

OneJ:
Can U see how confused they (trinity crew) are ?

your confusion false jw onej certinally can be seen

OneJ:
"Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus... has sent me to you... be filled with holy spirit."
"At once Saul began to preach.... that Jesus is the son of God" Acts9:17,20.
The man wey get the holy spirit preached that "Jesus is the son of God"

But Modern day Pharisees with satanic spirit preach the Trinity. Lol

oh duh the confusion, Jesus is the Son of God

smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

Even after U quoted the scriptures, U had to twist it to sweeten your falsehood.
Your god died and resurrected himself.
Dubious man.
John 2:22
"After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he (Jesus) had said."

Who resurrected Jesus? Or Jesus resurrected himself ?

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.... when He raised him (Christ) from the dead and seated him (Christ) at his right hand in the heavenly realms"
Eph 1:3,20.

" I keep asking that (Yahweh) the God of our Lord Jesus Christ , the glorious Father, may give you the spirit of wisdom" to comot this mumu trinity from your brain.
Eph 1:17

Paul & JWs dey pray for your deliverance....
Press. 'exit' mode.
The ball is in your court.

Joh 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 
Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. 

Act 2:24  Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Jesus raised Himself up, God raised Jesus
showing yet again that God and the Word is God
Father and Son is God
Father and Son is YAHWEH

so many bible verses show it, but false jw's don't believe them and would change their clear and plain meaning to say something else

as persons in God, Father and Son are two persons
as God, Father and Son are the one true God
that's why it can be said Father raised Son, and Jesus saying He will raise Himself
even the christians who don't understand it, have faith to believe scriptures and know it's true
false jw's with faith in the devil don't understand or believe

acts 2:24 above, it's possible for men to remain dead, but it is not possible for God in the flesh to remain dead,
His torture, execution, and temporary death was planned for the salvation of the world

it can only be said of God: "it was not possible that he should be holden of it"

Rom 8:11  But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 

again showing that the Spirit of the Father is the same Spirit of the Son - the Holy Spirit:

Joh_14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

of course you don't understand or believe it false jw onej
how could you, you don't have God living in you, who affirms truth to His followers

^^^ just answering your confusion and disbelief in advance
smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:19am On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

Sir ,Gruni1234, thanks for your response.

The only issue here is actually the Greek grammatical construct ,( it's not about Jesus in John 1:1 or Paul in Acts 28:6).

1) In Acts 12:22, 28:6 remove indefinite articles ("a"wink inserted there & defend the results U get. Can U?

theos can mean God or a god, depending on where it's applied

the people said paul was a god because the people believed in many gods

john said the Word was God, because He is God, john 1:1, and as so many other verses show

OneJ:
2) Pls Explain Psalms 82:6 & John 10:34-36.
Shalom.

Psa 82:6  I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 
Joh 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 
Joh 10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 

in psalms asaph called people gods, he was adressing many people, they are many gods
of course they are not the one true God, but a congeration of people
Jesus Christ of course cannot be called "a god" because so many scriptures show Him to be "God"

ask if you want to see some of those scriptures showing that

interested in seeing gruni's more detailed reply
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Now we can't beat the truth 'now can we, The Word of God had beating you once again!
{1 John 4:4-6} You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
The {JW's} are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. {JW's}
We {born again believers } are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. "By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
You don't know God-if you knew God, you would believe everything God tells you-open your eye's - it says it clearly even the JW's believe it that much they even wrote it.
{John 2:18-22} Therefore, in response the Jews said to him: “What sign can you show us,k since you are doing these things?”
19 Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 The Jews then said: “This temple was built in 46 years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was talking about the temple of his body.
22 When, though, he was raised up from the dead, his disciples recalled that he used to say this,n and they believed the scripture and what Jesus had spoken.{His Disciples believed everything Jesus told them}
OneJ:

Even after U quoted the scriptures, U had to twist it to sweeten your falsehood.
Your god died and resurrected himself.
Dubious man.
John 2:22
"After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he (Jesus) had said."

Who resurrected Jesus? Or Jesus resurrected himself ?

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.... when He raised him (Christ) from the dead and seated him (Christ) at his right hand in the heavenly realms"
Eph 1:3,20.

" I keep asking that (Yahweh) the God of our Lord Jesus Christ , the glorious Father, may give you the spirit of wisdom" to comot this mumu trinity from your brain.
Eph 1:17

Paul & JWs dey pray for your deliverance....
Press. 'exit' mode.
The ball is in your court.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:17am On Dec 09, 2018
You have not understood-I am not talking about sharing JW literature to him-I am talking about sharing the truth to Him
TATIME:
That's exactly my point! So if there is NO religious group that's following exactly what Jesus taught back then as you're saying now,how is Jesus to be referred to as Lord? I suppose Lord means a commander of a host of followers,and how can interested persons worship since all the groups around are business oriented?
Mr Gruni1234 can learn from what is VISIBLE not what he can't see! You're all doing well with the quoting of Bible texts but where can he go with his family for upbuilding talks and encouragement? (Hebrews 10:24,25) You've done so well in condemning Jehovah's Witnesses with all your time and energy but what's next? Should he just stay indoors and worship alone with his family? Remember that the one and only group that's going to meet people in their homes is Jehovah's Witnesses, apart from this group all others you're condemning now as money making ventures. So what religious group should he associate with for further enlightenment?
I want to believe you're all sincere and truthful with all these efforts made so far but it's compulsory that a group is presented for interested individuals to SEE and learn through them how Christianity should be PRACTICED. God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
So if you're now saying that the Jehovah's Witnesses with all their well established organizational arrangements,documentations,global recognition,zealous membership that's noticeable all around the neighborhood,and persistency in what they're calling Kingdom preaching and teaching is wrong but refuse to present a better option that everyone can SEE their activities to know how Christianity should be PRACTICED, please that means there nothing different from the religion i abandoned!
I'm not disputing what you're saying anymore but present a group that's doing better than Jehovah's Witnesses as Christians that's all!
Since you are having trouble believing the truth from me, Why not try reading it from the bible which is the Word of God, it clearly states, One must be Born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God: once a Muslim now a JW' does not match up to the scriptures-you are born into the Watchtower, like you were born into a Muslim-if you really wanted to make a difference in your life, try reading the Word of God-instead of making up excuses why you can't?
Jesus never asked you to become born again in the name of a Church building-like you have done-don't you understand the Spirit of God don't live in buildings made by man-the veil was spit in two from top to bottom, the Spirit of God left the building built by men, Jesus paying the price-had given us an opportunity now the Spirit of God resides in each of us, as we now believe...
{John 3:3} Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."
These are the true Christians-the bible talks about the ones who are filled with the Holy Spirit..
{1 John 4:6} We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
We have shared with you information about the false JW and still you refuse to believe it-and you are asking for proof-open your eye's and search for information about your organisation, stop wasting my time, wanting proof, you have joined a cult-and the proof is written all over the net..
TATIME:
For your information "THIS IS NOT HOW,WHERE or SYSTEM Jehovah's Witnesses preach about God's Kingdom" this is just a debate to present what is holding us back from agreeing with you that you're Christians.
All these arguments is centered on a unique group that's known globally for some forms of activities as they're claiming to be the One and only TRUE Christian group,but many like you are saying it's not so, therefore present another group that's performing better as Christians in order that we learn from them how things ought to be done.
I was a Muslim,the only thing that attracted me to Christianity is proper documentation of how things were done by ancient faithfuls, in Islam we don't have anything like documentation so no group is outstanding because there is no accurate,trusted and reliable account of the life history of Muhammad,so Muslims can't copy anything virtuous from him and how he actually established Islam unlike Christianity that Jesus' life and ministry was well documented as gospels by MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE and JOHN,the way His followers PRACTICED what Jesus taught them was also well documented as ACT OF APOSTLES by a Christian named LUKE. All of these is missing in Islam, that's why there is bloody contradictions amongst Muslims.
So if you're now saying that the Jehovah's Witnesses with all their well established organizational arrangements,documentations,global recognition,zealous membership that's noticeable all around the neighborhood,and persistency in what they're calling Kingdom preaching and teaching is wrong but refuse to present a better option that everyone can SEE their activities to know how Christianity should be PRACTICED, please that means there nothing different from the religion i abandoned!
I'm not disputing what you're saying anymore but present a group that's doing better than Jehovah's Witnesses as Christians that's all!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

@johnw47 :

Your Daddy GOs, pastorpreneurs & gods of men whom U idolize & worship ,breeze done blow , and their y**sh dey wide open....
Una yeye smell pass carbide.

of course false jw onej you cannot stop lying over and over again
but you are just speaking naturally taking after your daddy the devil
Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

if i had a pastor i would choose a honest one
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2018
it's amazing how you false jw's lie again and again and cannot see it:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and it's amazing that you do not know that liars have no part in God's Kingdom:

Jesus talks to christians like the ones here showing up some of false jw's lies:
Rev_2:2  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

and Jesus talks about false jw's:
Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2018
brocab:
Since you are having trouble believing the truth from me, Why not try reading it from the bible which is the Word of God, it clearly states, One must be Born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God: once a Muslim now a JW' does not match up to the scriptures-you are born into the Watchtower, like you were born into a Muslim-if you really wanted to make a difference in your life, try reading the Word of God-instead of making up excuses why you can't?
Jesus never asked you to become born again in the name of a Church building-like you have done-don't you understand the Spirit of God don't live in buildings made by man-the veil was spit in two from top to bottom, the Spirit of God left the building built by men, Jesus paying the price-had given us an opportunity now the Spirit of God resides in each of us, as we now believe...
{John 3:3} Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."
These are the true Christians-the bible talks about the ones who are filled with the Holy Spirit..
{1 John 4:6} We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
We have shared with you information about the false JW and still you refuse to believe it-and you are asking for proof-open your eye's and search for information about your organisation, stop wasting my time, wanting proof, you have joined a cult-and the proof is written all over the net..

During the time of Jesus and the Apostles there were many evil things spoken against them to tarnish the Christians back then.
Speaking against Jesus Himself as the leader of the GROUP this are the quotations~Matthew 12:24-27,Luke 11:15-19:
Speaking against the Christians as a GROUP this are the quotations~ Act 14:19,17:13,24:5
Jesus said His TRUE followers as a unique GROUP will also face the same thing from time to time in the hands of misinformed religious people. Matthew 5: 11,12,10:25
So what will vindicate this unique GROUP as being innocent of all this blackmailing, criticism and antagonism due to the hatred others had against them? Jesus said "by their FRUITS". Matthew 7:17-19 compared to Isaiah 54:17
Paul said the TRUE Christians will be speaking the same thing anywhere people found then as a GROUP. 1Corinthians 1:10,Philippians 2:2:
James said they will be able to do fine works that's undeniable. James 2:18-26
Today Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously doing good WORKS and instead of YOU to learn from them how they're able to achieve this YOU are condemning the signs yet YOU can't present another group that's performing better! Now i am fully convinced Satan is truly an evil genius, because i can't understand how you'll be condemning VIVID VIRTUOUS WORKS for NO visible WORKS. For your information Paul an Apostle of Jesus Christ said if a group is able to display the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit THERE IS NO LAW YOU CAN FABRICATE against them. Galatians 5:22,23
Yes all of you including many on social media have gathered together to malign Jehovah's Witnesses but there's just TWO aspects that YOU'VE failed woefully.
One: tell the world what this wonderful group has done that's evil apart from quoting the Bible against them because they're also quoting the same Bible against you!
Two:present another group to replace them so that everyone can see how Christianity ought to be done!
Now that's just what i've been trying to figure out from all of YOU since 1992 that i've been meeting people from different religious groups although all of them are having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings yet they're all (even Muslims inclusive) pointing accusing fingers against Jehovah's Witnesses as if YOU'RE united as one family. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm thanking all YOU critics for helping me to build more confidence and assurance in this one and only group preaching and teaching zealously across the globe as a united happy family "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Act 5:41
God bless all of YOU! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2018
brocab:
[color=#000099]Since you are having trouble believing the truth from me, Why not try reading it from the bible which is the Word of God, it clearly states, One must be Born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God:
For your information, Jehovah's Witnesses believe in being Born Again but it's a pity that instead of humbly learning from them the "practical applications" of what Jesus said you're all misapplying it and it's obvious because there are thousands versions of Born Again applications amongst YOU with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings of what being born again means. cheesy cheesy
On the other hand Jehovah's Witnesses explained what it means and i've met many born again Christians in their midst but unlike your own various confusing and conflicting interpretations Jehovah's Witnesses are applying everything with wisdom. Hellooooooo WISDOM is one of the attributes of the TRUE God so if there is no wisdom (practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits) in what you're saying, how do you expect to have dedicated members like Jehovah's Witnesses? Philippians 4:7
That's why there is nothing to show for all your arguments yet Jehovah's Witnesses have just too much to present as proof of the backing of God's Holy Spirit. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm thanking all YOU critics for helping me to build more confidence and assurance in this one and only group preaching and teaching zealously across the globe as a united happy family "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Act 5:41
God bless all of YOU! smiley smiley smiley

false jw tat, keep reassuring yourself, one day you will have enougth false faith to believe it

Act 5:41  And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

acts above is about true apostles, false jw's don't suffer shame, you are suffering hurt pride from being shown liars etc.

matthew below is concerning false jws - pharisee hypercrites:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

just look at what false jw's have made onej, such a foul mouth,
twofold more the child of hell than his teachers
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tat, keep reassuring yourself, one day you will have enougth false faith to believe it
Act 5:41  And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
acts above is about true apostles, false jw's don't suffer shame, you are suffering hurt pride from being shown liars etc.
matthew below is concerning false jws - pharisee hypercrites:
Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
just look at what false jw's have made onej, such a foul mouth,
twofold more the child of hell than his teachers
That's exactly what i'm pointing out to all of you!
You johnw47 said "we're made twofold more the child of hell than our teachers"
Yes we agreed that we have teachers that we're watching their ATTITUDE and trying to imitate their faith in Christ Jesus. Hebrews 13:7
Initially you were fighting for your teachers because Jehovah's Witnesses labeled them as false leaders,later you deserted your teachers and start claiming Christians with NO specific groups, now you're furiously defending the same false Trinity doctrine your teachers that you're now ashamed of to point as teachers taught you,but none of you came to this earth with Trinity, you were all taught by your various religious teachers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
More than 8 million Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe are solidly behind our own GB because they're ever reliable and trustworthy as true representatives of Jesus Christ today.
All these crying,screaming and agitation is just to make us become fugitives like you with no base, sorry we're not as blind and deaf spiritually like you.
We know there is a young man called Jesus, He taught His followers how to be united as one big happy family, so if you can't point to any other group fitting that description then keep wandering around as fugitives but we'll ever remain submissive to our GB.
After Jesus' ascension to heaven, many people became obedient to the faith, of course there were those that Jesus handed over the flock to, they were called Apostles. Act 2:42 compared to Matthew 16:19 John 21:15-17
We're convinced that our GB are ACTING as the Apostles today(though not attaching the title as names) that's why we're remaining obedient to them. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2018
It's obvious all of you are now attending religious services but have no trust in those preaching to you in the churches. So go and listen to what you want to hear while having no regards for those teaching you on the pulpit. 2Timothy 4:3,4
Go to church and worship your gods that are not trustworthy or stay at home as fugitives clapping,singing,shouting and wailing all alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
It's obvious all of you are now attending religious services but have no trust in those preaching to you in the churches. So go and listen to what you want to hear while having no regards for those teaching you on the pulpit. 2Timothy 4:3,4
Go to church and worship your gods that are not trustworthy or stay at home as fugitives clapping,singing ,shouting and wailing all alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy Sunday. Go to your kingdom hall and worship your governing body. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Happy Sunday. Go to your kingdom hall and worship your governing body. Have a nice day.
Anti~JW virus loading again! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your own case is the WORSTEST Sir, born by JW parents, brought up in JW doctrine, accepted all JW rules, wanted the rules to be scrapped when the same rules exposed him as a wolf in sheep's clothing and now angrily wandering about with no place to worship while been tormented always and suffering from anti~jw virus! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
Your own case is the WORSTEST Sir, born by JW parents, brought up in JW doctrine, accepted all JW rules, wanted the rules to be scrapped when the same rules exposed him as a wolf in sheep's clothing and now angrily wandering about with no place to worship while been tormented always and suffering from anti~jw virus! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol. I ain't daft that's why I can't be brainwashed. It's only cults that will force people to follow their rules and I can't be a member of your religion.

I worship God in spirit and in truth. I don't need a building or some imperfect, uninspired and fallible old men who reside in new York and head a publishing company to tell me how to worship God.

Kpele and take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:

Stupid pagan, why didn't you respond to my everlasting fire post....you run your mouth and when you are caught, you run away like a scared little devil that was striker down by the thunder of God. Everlasting fire is a place for your congregation..pagan.. believing that there are two gods in Christianity.... Muslim like you...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. I ain't daft that's why I can't be brainwashed. It's only cults that will force people to follow their rules and I can't be a member of your religion.

I worship God in spirit and in truth. I don't need a building or some imperfect, uninspired and fallible old men who reside in new York and head a publishing company to tell me how to worship God.

Kpele and take heart.
Yes you worship god in spirit and truth but not with a fold as Jesus arranged His own(John 10:16) so you're for "a Jesus" but definitely not the one from Nazareth who arranged His own group in an orderly manner that each sheep must remain under the supervision of those taking the lead Matthew 7:21-23,14:19
Yes pele o, you no more have rest of mind whenever you catch sight of those able to maintain their position amongst God's people when you can't stay. Luke 13:24
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Stupid pagan, why didn't you respond to my everlasting fire post....you run your mouth and when you are caught, you run away like a scared little devil that was striker down by the thunder of God. Everlasting fire is a place for your congregation..pagan.. believing that there are two gods in Christianity.... Muslim like you...
You're the best Christian i've ever chat with in my entire life my friend it's just a pity that after contemplating on your attitudes,manners and approach i really don't want to be like you! embarassed embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
Atheism is gaining ground in the heart of billions around the world. But most atheists aren't even aware of where they belong because it's only fugitives that has NO base. Cain was the first to become a fugitive on earth and the sign "he belongs to no group as in no spiritual family" after killing Abel. So if someone approach you,spewing all sort of things about God but claims to be with no particular group like "zodiakzax" definitely he/she is trying to lead others in disguise the same way Satan became god to Adam and Eve in disguise! wink wink
Satan discouraged them from having a common mindset, told them each of them can become independent but stylishly became their ruler in disguise. I know zodiakzax will become charged with rage but it's time i open up to tell him the truth. He said JWs organization is not it, all other religious groups claiming Christians are not OK but i should link him and worship with him,as what?
So Satan is recruiting them for rebellion against all established religiously inclined groups but what baffles me is that each of them wants to teach others what to do. undecided undecided
Honesthearted individuals should read posts from atheists to disprove what i said, the atheists are opposed to following other intelligent creatures but they're coming up with all sorts of inspired expressions to lure others into following them. undecided undecided
Well i'm done with all commentators and argumentators on NL about religion, whoever has anything tangible to say should not only come out to condemn the established religious institutions but point to one that's doing exactly what Jesus said or let them know that they're indirectly saying there's nothing like Jesus. Because if Jesus is real then there must be an outstanding group through whom we can learn about Him. It's senseless claiming Jesus is Lord yet discarding the idea of His visible followers. Granted they can't be perfect since they're humans just like His first century followers who also committed a lot of blunders but as a family everyone can see their good works! God bless you all amen!

Well if you read your bible well you will know these things must happen as the end draws near.. the Lord said there will be falling away of many, and many hearts will wax cold and many false prophets like the JW's will arise in as much as if nit careful the elects might be decieved but the days will be shortened for their sake..... pagan, false organization...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Well if you read your bible well you will know these things must happen as the end draws near.. the Lord said there will be falling away of many, and many hearts will wax cold and many false prophets like the JW's will arise in as much as if nit careful the elects might be decieved but the days will be shortened for their sake..... pagan, false organization...
You're just too right to be challenged Sir, it's just this your vulgar speeches that's scaring me away from becoming a better Christian like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
You're the best Christian i've ever chat with in my entire life my friend it's just a pity that after contemplating on your attitudes i don't want to be like you! embarassed embarassed

Silly goat like you... little devil with fork attacking innocent God loving people, answer the question you can't, but you have mouth to talk about scriptures...illiterate... pagan believing that there are two gods in Christianity, why don't you pray to them both since they are two. Every God deserve praise and worship.... Satan is your Father...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
You're just too right to be challenged Sir, it's just this your vulgar speeches that's scaring me away from becoming a better Christian like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stupid silly kid, why do you want to look at me before becoming a good Christian? Look into the bible, look to Jesus, the God of you and I, Look to Jesus the One Lord. Look to Jesus for everything and stop looking at human beings and organizations you stupid idiot..... if because of my verbal assault you decide not to be a good Christian, I careless undecided undecided...after all I will be judged alone and you will be judged alone, when you go to be judged tell Jesus you weren't good because of me, grin grin grin..I will be there waving at you with palms in my hands whiles you being prepared to be thrown into the lake of fire with your organization.....Pagans...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
Yes you worship god in spirit and truth but not with a fold as Jesus arranged His own(John 10:16) so you're for "a Jesus" but definitely not the one from Nazareth who arranged His own group in an orderly manner that each sheep must remain under the supervision of those taking the lead Matthew 7:21-23,14:19
Yes pele o, you no more have rest of mind whenever you catch sight of those able to maintain their position amongst God's people when you can't stay. Luke 13:24

I didn't know Jesus said the fold must be Jehovah's witnesses or watchtower organization. I no fit laff. Sheep don turn fold.

You can't lie to unsuspecting people anymore. We dey here kamkpe to counter your lies.

You now decide the kind of Jesus someone else worships. Lol. See frustration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.