Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (370802 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee is a carbon copy of his lying father (John 8:44).
Johnw lying Pharisee, "thy fellows" or Jesus fellows were not his disciples.
" To which of the angels did God (YAHWEH) ever say:
"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet"? Heb1:4,13.

YAHWEH never anointed himself to sit at his right hand.
He anointed Jesus his son & whom he created alongside his other angelic sons. He anointed Jesus & gave him an inheritance above other angels.
Heb1:1-14, the narrative has no reference to Jesus disciples

Mumu lying Pharisee, only an inferior being (the son, Jesus).receives inheritance from his Superior,his Father & God, YAHWEH.
That is the due process in heaven & here on earth .
Your lies have found u out johnw lying Pharisee.

ha ha copycat pharisee jano, no matter how many times you lie
it won't change the fact that false jw's are the modern day pharisees:
Jesus said:
Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime
the frustration is all with you false jw's
but speaking lies is your natural way of speaking

christians have shown here where you are wrong
and you have been 237 pages trying to show us you are right, smile

you will all go another 237 pages of your repeated garbage and confusion and lies
and we will keep on showing you with God's word, which you don't believe,
that you are wrong smiley

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

Go out to PREACH and TEACH those living next to you(in your neighborhood),let them learn both theory and practical from you. That's what Jesus did and COMMANDED His followers to KEEP doing the same, NOT searching for how to keep arguing with people FACELESSLY on social media! cheesy cheesy cheesy
The OP simply gives credits to just one single organization out of all the countless religious groups claiming Christians, and all you and your friends could do is to argue and argue and argue. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Instead of going out to PERFORM better so that observers can SEE what you're doing and speak well of you. 1Peter 2:12
You can't do that because you hate light so you'll remain in DARKNESS,claiming there shouldn't be any group for Jesus yet you're calling Him God. Abeg your God no get worshippers wey people fit SEE take know how your God dey think? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:
NO matter how you're detached from those you're supposed to Love, brotherly affection will continue to hunt you!
Jehovah is keeping us in HIS Love, it's those who are leaving that HE is waiting for to return to HIM.
So Hairyrapunzel,you can still RETURN TO JEHOVAH!

I was never with your jehovah. Why should I return to a place where I never was in the first place?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

I was never with your jehovah. Why should I return to a place where I never was in the first place?
Hmmmmmmmm you've not done away with this your bitterness!
Well it's like you once said you were disfellowshiped for some reasons, but if not it's OK.
Barrister07 is one of Jehovah's Witnesses and for you to have asked of him shows you care,it might be to call for argument as usual and it might be in good faith.
Whichever way,that's a sign indicating you're mindful of characters on NL and it's a good thing,so keep it up! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:
Go out to PREACH and TEACH those living next to you(in your neighborhood),let them learn both theory and practical from you. That's what Jesus did and COMMANDED His followers to KEEP doing the same, NOT searching for how to keep arguing with people FACELESSLY on social media! cheesy cheesy cheesy
The OP simply gives credits to just one single organization out of all the countless religious groups claiming Christians, and all you and your friends could do is to argue and argue and argue. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Instead of going out to PERFORM better so that observers can SEE what you're doing and speak well of you. 1Peter 2:12

false jw tatime

you argue the same thing over and over again
trying to convince christians that you are God's people, laugh

we show you from God's word that you are not

but keep on lying tat, that's what you false jw's do do well

TATIME:
You can't do that because you hate light so you'll remain in DARKNESS,claiming there shouldn't be any group for Jesus yet you're calling Him God. Abeg your God no get worshippers wey people fit SEE take know how your God dey think? cheesy cheesy cheesy

see blinded false jw tatime, it's impossible for you false jw's not to lie:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime

you argue the same thing over and over again
trying to convince christians that you are God's people, laugh

we show you from God's word that you are not

but keep on lying tat, that's what you false jw's do do well

see copycat blinded tatime, it's impossible for you false jw's not to lie:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
LIGHT is SEEN and IDENTIFIED by all observers my friend, so that the color it brings may be clearly stated!
Jesus called His followers the light of the world! Matthew 5:14-16
Perhaps you don't understand the attributes of LIGHT, that's why Jesus explains EXTENSIVELY to help you know what those in the light will be like in later times when Jesus and His Apostles are not physically around to say "this are the true Christians"
Light is to be seen,of course their are lots and lots of colors of electric bulbs but what matters most is if it's the light that Jesus is talking about, people from all races will SEE those in the LIGHT to compare with their own FALSE religious doctrines!
That's what all of you are doing right now, and since none of all your so called denominations can shine as brightly as the LIGHT, you're all discarding the idea of one group representing that LIGHT!
That's exactly what the numerous religious groups in Israel did to Jesus and His followers,they are divided amongst themselves with their contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings. But at the sight of Christians, they're all coming together to attack the LIGHT! Act 23:1-8
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmm you've not done away with this your bitterness!
Well it's like you once said you were disfellowshiped for some reasons, but if not it's OK.
Barrister07 is one of Jehovah's Witnesses and for you to have asked of him shows you care,it might be to call for argument as usual and it might be in good faith.
Whichever way,that's a sign indicating you're mindful of characters on NL and it's a good thing,so keep it up! wink wink wink

You must not be a Jw to care about somebody. Every human being has an inbuilt mechanism to care except the person is a psychopath or mentally unstable person.

Abandon the idea that worldly people never care. It's a wrong thought.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:
LIGHT is SEEN and IDENTIFIED by all observers my friend, so that the color it brings may be clearly stated!
Jesus called His followers the light of the world! Matthew 5:14-16
Perhaps you don't understand the attributes of LIGHT, that's why Jesus explains EXTENSIVELY to help you know what those in the light will be like in later times when Jesus and His Apostles are not physically around to say "this are the true Christians"
Light is to be seen,of course their are lots and lots of colors of electric bulbs but what matters most is if it's the light that Jesus is talking about, people from all races will SEE those in the LIGHT to compare with their own FALSE religious doctrines!
That's what all of you are doing right now, and since none of all your so called denominations can shine as brightly as the LIGHT, you're all discarding the idea of one group representing that LIGHT!
That's exactly what the numerous religious groups in Israel did to Jesus and His followers,they are divided amongst themselves with their contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings. But at the sight of Christians, they're all coming together to attack the LIGHT! Act 23:1-8

laugh, the usual garbage from you false jw tatime

Jesus said about you evil sons of the devil:
Mat_6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You must not be a Jw to care about somebody. Every human being has an inbuilt mechanism to care except the person is a psychopath or mentally unstable person.

Abandon the idea that worldly people never care. It's a wrong thought.
Hmmmmmmmmm you tried my friend but that's not what God values from FAITHFUL people!
Those who TRULY cares from God's standpoint are those who HATES what HE hates and cling onto what HE LIKES, majority of Jesus' contemporaries CARES but they find it difficult to HATE what God HATES and cling onto what God LOVES! Isaiah 5:20
So everyone CARES my friend but God only approves those who are mimicking HIM in declaring what HE declared Good as Good and Evil as Evil!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
johnw47:

laugh, the usual garbage from you false jw tatime[/color]
GARBAGE! But you can't give any reasonable EXPLAINATION to the so called "garbage" than to continue quoting John 8:44 which is actually referring to you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee is a carbon copy of his lying father (John 8:44).
Johnw lying Pharisee, "thy fellows" or Jesus fellows were not his disciples.
" To which of the angels did God (YAHWEH) ever say:
"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet"? Heb1:4,13.

YAHWEH never anointed himself to sit at his right hand.
He anointed Jesus his son & whom he created alongside his other angelic sons. He anointed Jesus & gave him an inheritance above other angels.
Heb1:1-14, the narrative has no reference to Jesus disciples

Mumu lying Pharisee, only an inferior being (the son, Jesus).receives inheritance from his Superior,his Father & God, YAHWEH.
That is the due process in heaven & here on earth .
Your lies have found u out johnw lying Pharisee.
johnw47:

it's an inheritance above the angels, not an inheritance above other angels

Heb 1:4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 

Johnw lying Pharisee, why did Jesus whom u lied is Yahweh receive an inheritance?

Your "jesus Yahweh"(a misnomer & appendage u gave your triune pagan god) received an inheritance from himself, because u are very foolish and a confirmed lying Pharisee, the carbon copy of your lying father (John 8:44) .

Of a truth, Jesus fellows were other angels, not his disciples. Only Yahweh alone gives inheritance to his subordinates,that is why Yahweh gives inheritance to Jesus which he did not give other angels.
Solid evidence that Jesus is not Yahweh, but created by Yahweh.
Heb1:1-14.

Is Jesus an angel? Yes. He said so himself times with out number.
"Jesus answered, 'what I teach is not mine. It comes from him who SENT ME" John 7:16 .

"I am a representative from him, and THAT ONE SENT ME" John 7:29,

" the FATHER WHO SENT ME has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak"
John 12:49,50 .
Angel (Greek Aggelos, Angelos) meaning "the one who is sent, an envoy ,messenger.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/aggelos.html
*Angelos
"One who is sent ,an angel, a messenger from God"
Johnw lying Pharisee wan see title "Angel" attached to Jesus name, because his lies are senseless , he no get sense.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmm you tried my friend but that's not what God values from FAITHFUL people!
Those who TRULY cares from God's standpoint are those who HATES what HE hates and cling onto what HE LIKES, majority of Jesus' contemporaries CARES but they find it difficult to HATE what God HATES and cling onto what God LOVES! Isaiah 5:20
So everyone CARES my friend but God only approves those who are mimicking HIM in declaring what HE declared Good as Good and Evil as Evil!

If Your God approves worldly people donating blood so jehovah witnesses can get their blood fractions and hates/does not approve jws donating blood so jws and worldly people can get blood fractions then he is an evil god. He isn't mentally stable.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:
GARBAGE! But you can't give any reasonable EXPLAINATION to the so called "garbage" than to continue quoting John 8:44 which is actually referring to you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Johnw lying Pharisee has no scriptural proof in defense of his lies on NL.
His usual solace is name calling & John 8:44 , which exposes him.
Hallelujah > Praise Jehovah , johnw has no place to hide his falsehood.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Pls, TATIME , can u repost that link where this guy hairy liar said he was disfellowshipped from JW .
I'm sure I have read it a long time ago...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=johnw47 post=74929646]

Johnw lying Pharisee psalms 45:7 was a messianic prophecy applied to king David initially (1 samuel 16:7-13)& later to king Solomon/ lineage of David (1 chro29:23. 2chro13:5. Luke 1:31-33) "your God (his God YAHWEH) anointed him more than his fellows".
Later, Paul quoted psalms 45:7 (in heb 1:9) & applied it to Jesus whom angel Gabriel said would sit on the throne of David (Luke1:31-33. Luke 3:23,31-38).

Heb1:4-6,9 says Jesus received an inheritance & anointing "more than thy fellows ", other angels.
Jesus & other angels are sons of YAHWEH.

johnw lying Pharisee misquotes scriptures. all the time to cover his lies.
U & your pagan triune god worshippers corrupted heb1:8 (KJV), a quote of ps45:6.) & falsified it.
Psalms 45:6 is not saying king David or Solomon is God, YAHWEH. ( No Israelite or Jew ever believed that king David or Solomon is YAHWEH ).

Therefore , "God is your throne forever and ever" is the correct, valid & proper texts for heb1:8 & Ps45:6.
( NWT got it spot on !).
1chro29:5,23 is undisputed proof that heb1:8 KJV,ASV etc) is a fraud.
Get out ta here , Johnw lying Pharisee.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
True believers are the good trees that produce good fruit {Galatians 5:22-23} the true sheep who look to Christ, depend on Him, commit themselves to Him, trust in Him, and believe on Him for righteousness, salvation, and eternal life.
These are the ones who will enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Which doesn't conclude you JW's-as you believe none of you will enter in, only the 144000 you claim will be with the Lord while your flesh rots back to the earth, your spirit spends eternity burning in Hell' until Jehovah decides to build you a new heavenly earth to come.
"This is base upon the Purgatory story, until you pay the price you will remain in Hell::it's a false doctrine, no-one can leave Hell-and there's no price to be paid after you enter into Hell fire-you have made your choice!!
And this is a sad story-it's sad to believe you deny the Word of God-it's sad to believe the Watchtower haven't given you any rights to enter into Heaven to be with the Lord, on His day when He comes to meet us in the clouds, when the Angels gathers up the wheat, you will be thrown into the fire, because of your unbelief!
This is your chance to make a stand and ask the Lord into your hearts, pray that you will be with Him when He comes!
Pray for your love ones, repent and pray for your forgiveness, pray to the Father 'pray you and your families are saved, because the truth will set you free--And if you still refuse me, then read and study your KJ's bibles, and believe it by the Power of God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Johnw produces the Word of God, and still you deny Him producing fruit--He is not against you, He is here trying to protect you, trying to help you open your eye's to the truth-you don't see-nor do you understand what he see's and understands-because your heart has deceived you from the truth..
{Jeremiah 17:9-10} The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure— who can understand it? I, the LORD, search the heart; I test the mind to reward a man according to his way, by what his deeds deserve.…
{Galatians 6:7} Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.
So if Johnw is sowing the Word of God, then of course he is reaping good fruit!!!
Janosky:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
TATIME:

false jw tatime
of course i have shown you to be wrong with scriptures
but you false jw's when you continually lie you are just talking your natural talk

and of course you false jw's are of your father the devil
anyone saying that the Lord and Saviour of the world is "a god" is of the devil
anyone who says Jesus body was not raised is of the devil
anyone who say's there are two gods, almighty god the father and mighty god the son
is a polytheist and is of the devil
and of course anyone who is a habitual liar, is of the devil

but keep on fooling yourself false jw tatime
yes, garbage man would be a good name for you, oh

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee, why did Jesus whom u lied is Yahweh receive an inheritance?
Your "jesus Yahweh"(a misnomer & appendage u gave your triune pagan god) received an inheritance from himself, because u are very foolish and a confirmed lying Pharisee, the carbon copy of your lying father (John 8:44) .

oh duh, lying pharisee jano
for the umteenth time, YAHWEH is a name for God, Father and the Word is God,
Father and the Word(Jesus) is YAHWEH as the many scriptures i keep on posting show
Yes YAHWEH-Jesus did inherit a better name than the angels, oh blinded one:

Janosky:

Of a truth, Jesus fellows were other angels, not his disciples. Only Yahweh alone gives inheritance to his subordinates,that is why Yahweh gives inheritance to Jesus which he did not give other angels.
Solid evidence that Jesus is not Yahweh, but created by Yahweh.
Heb1:1-14.

you lying pharisee jano say: "Of a truth", something you know nothing at all about, funny
and Heb 1:14 to christians shows that Jesus is not a angel, and is God
of course you satans mob twist it pathetically to try and make it say Jesus is an angel, you be antichrists

Janosky:
Is Jesus an angel? Yes. He said so himself times with out number.
"Jesus answered, 'what I teach is not mine. It comes from him who SENT ME" John 7:16 .

"I am a representative from him, and THAT ONE SENT ME" John 7:29,

" the FATHER WHO SENT ME has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak"
John 12:49,50 .
Angel (Greek Aggelos, Angelos) meaning "the one who is sent, an envoy ,messenger.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/aggelos.html
*Angelos
"One who is sent ,an angel, a messenger from God"
Johnw lying Pharisee wan see title "Angel" attached to Jesus name, because his lies are senseless , he no get sense.

lying pharisee jano, Jesus never said He is a angel in those or in any verses
but you of course continue to show how you false jw's cannot stop lying

God's messangers are also warriors etc. etc. they do God's will, they are called angels,
they are a certain type of beings in heaven, they are angelic beings

Father sent the Word Jesus Christ doesn't = Jesus Christ is an angelic being, He in fact is the Word - God, john 1:1
Jesus had messages from His Father does not make Him a angelic being, a messanger for His Father, yes
i also am a messanger for YAHWEH but i'm not a angelic being,
just like you lying pharisee jano are a messanger for your father the devil, buy you are not a angelic being,
a fallen one perhaps

Jesus is not a angelic being, He of course is the Word - God, john 1:1

he had messages from His Father, oh duh, yes He did, laugh
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Janosky:

lying pharisee jw jano
of course i have posted scores of scriptures showing that Jesus is God,
that Jesus is Jehovah, and many others, but see pharisee jano how you cannot stop lying:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee psalms 45:7 was a messianic prophecy applied to king David initially (1 samuel 16:7-13)& later to king Solomon/ lineage of David (1 chro29:23. 2chro13:5. Luke 1:31-33) "your God (his God YAHWEH) anointed him more than his fellows".
Later, Paul quoted psalms 45:7 (in heb 1:9) & applied it to Jesus whom angel Gabriel said would sit on the throne of David (Luke1:31-33. Luke 3:23,31-38).

Heb1:4-6,9 says Jesus received an inheritance & anointing "more than thy fellows ", other angels.
Jesus & other angels are sons of YAHWEH.

johnw lying Pharisee misquotes scriptures. all the time to cover his lies.
U & your pagan triune god worshippers corrupted heb1:8 (KJV), a quote of ps45:6.) & falsified it.
Psalms 45:6 is not saying king David or Solomon is God, YAHWEH. ( No Israelite or Jew ever believed that king David or Solomon is YAHWEH ).

Therefore , "God is your throne forever and ever" is the correct, valid & proper texts for heb1:8 & Ps45:6.
( NWT got it spot on !).
1chro29:5,23 is undisputed proof that heb1:8 KJV,ASV etc) is a fraud.
Get out ta here , Johnw lying Pharisee.

false accuser lying pharisee jano

all you can do is repeat your same lies and confusion over and over again

only you satans mob twist scripture to say Jesus is an angel
When Father God makes it so clear that Jesus is not a angel and is God:

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 
Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 
Heb 1:4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 
Heb 1:5  For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

of course Father God never said that to any angel

Heb 1:6  And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 
Heb 1:7  And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 
Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 
Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 
Heb 1:11  They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 
Heb 1:12  And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. 
Heb 1:13  But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

and again, Father God never said that to any angel

Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

but of course you evil jw's twist that as you do many of the scriptures to suit your false satanic doctrines:

2Pe 3:16  As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2019
know nothing pharisee jano, no matter how many times you lie
it won't change the fact that false jw's are the modern day pharisees:
Jesus said:
Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee jano

are you jano also OneJ?

smiley

it's impossible for you pharisee false jw's to admit or say a truth, isn't it jano

i will take it then from your silence that you are in fact also OneJ
but of course pharisee deceiver jano/onej, if you are not you can say so, and then i will stop showing you to be a pharisee deceiver, just a pharisee in other ways smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2019
Janosky:

cheesy
pharisee deceiver false jw jano/onej

you say that i name call, ha ha
that would be the pot calling the kettle black

when i call a name i'm speaking true, when you call the same names back
it's copycat lying

but speaking lies is speaking naturally for you pharisee jw's:

smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Janosky:

Pls, TATIME , can u repost that link where this guy hairy liar said he was disfellowshipped from JW .

Does that mean somebody was with jehovah? Na wa o.
I was never with your jehovah. Come and beat me. Is it by force to be with somebody that will kill you when you leave a new York based publishing company?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Janosky:

If he said he was never with JEHOVAH, that's understandable because he knows himself much more than any onlooker. It simply means the day he was answering yes in that large gathering, he was actually deceiving himself since nobody can read his mind!
I believe what he really meant is "he wasn't pleased with JEHOVAH'S standards from the start" so he was attending meetings to please some people while displeasing himself. Now that he's independent of those people he's determined to please himself, he's now revealing the inner person that's in him!
Please let's forget about lying or not for now,he was never one of us from the start. 1John 2:19
But one thing i kept reminding him on each post is that those maintaining their dedication to (whatever he's now calling us whether good or evil) never did so for him so none of them will revoke his/her dedication because of Hairyrapunzel! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

If Your God approves worldly people donating blood so jehovah witnesses can get their blood fractions and hates/does not approve jws donating blood so jws and worldly people can get blood fractions then he is an evil god. He isn't mentally stable.
Our standard will forever remain our standard,so it's OK. You can choose any other religious group that's working well by your own likeness.
We're Jehovah's Witnesses,and over 8,000,000 globally are wholeheartedly saying YES! to Jehovah's standard!
Please you are FREE to worship anywhere you're pleased, because none of us will revoke his/her dedication because of Hairyrapunzel! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
TATIME:
Our standard will forever remain our standard,so it's OK. You can choose any other religious group that's working well by your own likeness.
We're Jehovah's Witnesses,and over 8,000,000 globally are wholeheartedly saying YES! to Jehovah's standard!
Please you are FREE to worship anywhere you're pleased, because none of us will revoke his/her dedication because of Hairyrapunzel! wink wink wink

We are 8 billion worldly people. We love ourselves like that. I know your jehovah's standard is forever changing. Good luck with your standard and your jehovah. I don't want it's not by force.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
TATIME:
If he said he was never with JEHOVAH, that's understandable because he knows himself much more than any onlooker. It simply means the day he was answering yes in that large gathering, he was actually deceiving himself since nobody can read his mind!
I believe what he really meant is "he wasn't pleased with JEHOVAH'S standards from the start" so he was attending meetings to please some people while displeasing himself. Now that he's independent of those people he's determined to please himself, he's now revealing the inner person that's in him!
Please let's forget about lying or not for now,he was never one of us from the start. 1John 2:19
But one thing i kept reminding him on each post is that those maintaining their dedication to (whatever he's now calling us whether good or evil) never did so for him so none of them will revoke his/her dedication because of Hairyrapunzel! smiley smiley smiley

So children will give life commitment to watchtower organization and you guys will call that saying yes to jehovah in large gathering? Hmmm na wa o.

Sorry I was never with your jehovah neither was I ever with watchtower organization. Come and beat me or rather if e too pain you hug transformer.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Then you must ask yourselves did Jesus die for man kind because it was something He hated to do-or did Jesus die, because God so loved the world He wanted to save His people.
TATIME:
Did God so much hate the world He sent His only begotten Son-Jesus shed His blood, He was ripped to pieces by the Roman soldiers, He was castrated by His own Jewish countrymen! He died to save you!
And yet you so much loved the world 'you cant even give a speck of blood-to help save another-because your doctrines have twisted the scriptures, to prove your god is your own Jehovah god who so much hated the world, he never sent his begotten son to save and die for all man kind.
TATIME:
If you do what Jesus do, the Watchtower would close it's doors-but if you do what the Watchtower do, than Christ is not in you-but the Watchtower.
TATIME:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
So sad to hear so many people being deceived everyday, the Lord warned us these times will come-He said: many are called but few are chosen, It's simple to read the scriptures, even a child can understand Jesus, people are being deceived everywhere, not only in the Watchtower do they refuse Christ, it's slowly but surely growing that the Word of God is being castrated from the world itself.
Trump had signed a Church and state agreement, this will be a repeat of history-what happened to the Christians who refused to obey the Catholic Church!!
The JW's is a small piece of the puzzle, none of us in their right minds will join the Watchtower anyway-the Lord said: many will come in His name claiming He is Christ, the Pope believes to be Christ on earth, he is setting up a system to change the Sabbath day' to a Sunday-sun-god worship day.
He is also talking about changing the Lord's prayer "And do not lead us into temptation"
Trump had now signed agreement with Pope Francis-joining with them the Word of Faith movement-followed by the unbelieving Jews, Jews denying Christ! This agreement is signed to worship God on a Sunday only-if we refuse-to agree with Sunday sun god worship, our penalty can cost us dearly-up to 10 years Jail-second or third time refusal could cost us our life, is Trump now playing to be god of this world!
{Exodus 31:13-17} 13 “Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.
14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.
15 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant.
17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”
This news had been posted everywhere, and what does the Church do, "Nothing", It is a knowing fact the Watchtower is also behind the One world Government system..
TATIME:
Our standard will forever remain our standard,so it's OK..
This is coming" they will change the Sabbath day!! And the JW's standards have changed, and they are ready to stand to worship the beast on sun god day, their evidence is door to door knocking for a One world religious system to rise..
Once the Vatican is given it's power, history states the Crucifixion of the Christians, will return, the re-making of the past will head into the future-a repeat-as Catholic Hitler was, his army was forced to burn all Jewish and Christian bibles, Hitler protected the Catholic Church, and Christ will come as a thief when no one is watching-He will come...
TATIME:
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Janosky: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
johnw47:

only you satans mob twist scripture to say Jesus is an angel
When Father God makes it so clear that Jesus is not a angel and is God:

Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 
Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 
Heb 1:5  For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

of course Father God never said that to any angel

Heb 1:6  And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 
Heb 1:7  And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 
Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 
Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 
Heb 1:11  They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 
Heb 1:12  And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. 
Heb 1:13  But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

and again, Father God never said that to any angel

Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Johnw lying Pharisee the evidence against u is overwhelming.

Heb1:1-3 says. Jesus is a spokesman for Jehovah," appointed heir" by Jehovah & permitted to sit at Jehovah's right hand.
v4 Jehovah gave Jesus an inheritance, (because johnw no get sense , this Pharisee keeps lying that "Jesus is Jehovah"wink.
v5,6 Jehovah says Jesus his son was "begotten/first begotten" , that is created/ first created.

"begotten" means to "father or produce as offspring.
You might recognize this word from John 3:16,one of the popular & most quoted Bible verses:
'For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son ..."
https://www.vocabulary.com.dictionary/begotten

The evidence shows that Jesus is not Jehovah.

*heb1:8 quoted psalms 45:6 which originally applied to kings David & Solomon.
If that fraud ("thy throne, O God"wink was the correct wording, the Jews would have said& believed that kings David or Solomon was Jehovah. But they never did nor jumped to such wrong conclusion.

"God is your throne forever" ...
That is the proper expression.
Luke 1:31-33. 1chro28:5. 1chr29:23 gives solid evidence ..

Heb1:9..." Therefore God, your God" , that is Jehovah "anointed Jesus more than "thy fellows" (Jesus fellows ) or peers.

Jehovah God has no peer.
"In no way is anyone like you 'O Jehovah" Jer10:6. Ps86:8.

Jesus said he is not Jehovah.
" the Father is greater than I"
John 14:28
"And now, Jehovah, thou art our Father" Isa64:8

"thy fellows" or peers of Jesus are his fellow angels, not Jehovah or Jesus disciples.
The sons of Jehovah (Jesus the arch angel& fellow angels ) with their Father Jehovah God resides in. heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Robe of Righteousness" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.