Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (370566 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good evening achorladey,
As i've said earlier how do you think all christians can come together as in unification?
The reason for this question is what you said that all the religious groups claiming christians will claim the same thing JWs are claiming!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69 there are questions for you to ponder?

when Christian congregation began to grow, was it DENOMINATIONAL or NON DENOMINATIONAL?

1 Corinthians 1: 11-13For some from the house of Chloʹe have informed me regarding you, my brothers, that there are dissensions among you. 12 What I mean is this, that each one of you says: “I belong to Paul,” “But I to A·polʹlos,” “But I to Ceʹphas,” “But I to Christ.” 13 Is the Christ divided? Paul was not executed on the stake for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Was Paul preaching DENOMINATIONS or NON DENOMINATIONS here?

Who says those Christians who are non denominated is not open to scrutiny?

Are you aware TAZE RUSSELL started as as NON DENOMINATED even stating in his books and magazines that he will REMAIN and CHOSE to be CALLED simply as CHRISTIANS?

So ask your study conductor why are they called CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and not just simply CHRISTIANS.

Why do they want to be known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and not simply CHRISTIANS?

Do you accept that the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are part of CHRISTEMDOM?

Maximus69: Jesus also confirms that and JWs are at fault in this respect.

Achorladey: A good sign you are making research and you have RESERVATIONS about some of the things you have studied.

Maximus69: That is why i feel like asking achorladey few questions to learn from him how all Christians could reunite as one as in Unification!

Achorladey: I will look forward to those questions and I hope others on the platform can aid you as well in seeking the answer scripturally.

Maximus69: But the rest of you are just giving the JWs the upper hand as many of you posts comments depicting ENVY which could only mean that they are the group Jesus prayed for.

Achorladey: That's what happens when you INTERNALISE the scriptures to fit ONES RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS and BELIEFS. EVERY other religious denominations can internalize the scriptures you cited below and say they are the only ones Jesus prayed.
JWs likewise ENVY other religious denominations and groups. The way the Jws BASHED THESE religious groups over the years is an indicator.

Achorladey: READ John chp 17 but pay rapt attention more on verse 14~16. Good morning Sir!

Simple, was Jesus PRAYING for the CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES only that took root from close of the 19 century to the start of the 20 century or he was praying for all his WOULD BE DISCIPLES?

See this scenario as REGARDS how JWS make use of the TERM (PART OF THE WORLD)

Jehovah's witnesses takes the Biblical exhortation ‘NOT TO BE PART OF THE WORLD’ and applies this as meaning that JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES SHOULD RESTRICT to the MINIMUM their ASSOCIATION with ANYONE NOT of THEIR FAITH—which, in the final ANALYSIS, means ANYONE NOT EMBRACING the CURRENT TEACHINGS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Such persons are “NOT IN THE TRUTH,” which is the same as saying that they are all “IN THE LIE.” ALL non-Witnesses, NO MATTER how FINE THEIR PERSONAL QUALITIES, no MATTER HOW high their STANDARDS, no MATTER how DEEP their FAITH in GOD, CHRIST and the BIBLE may be, are “WORLDLY.” Social CONTACT is ACCEPTABLE if it is DONE with a view to CREATING an OPPORTUNITY to “WITNESS” to the “WORLDLY PERSONS”; it is DISCOURAGED on ANY OTHER BASIS.

Take a dive into this a bit and see how well your John 1714-16 applies.

I've asked all those questions from JWs,even trying to compared if the answers form different JWs will contradict the other.What i discover about JWs is that the GB has a very strong hold on the members. Unlike other religions where there will just be less than 20% strictly obeying their overseers,the remaining 80% will just be following without been able to keep to terms with the tenets of their churches.
More than 80% of JWs are completely loyal to their own overseers,as almost all of them knew the standard of the religion!
So i concluded that JWs are strongly attached to their members because of this bond. If you get to any country on earth with the doctrines of JWs in your head,you can confidently vouch for anyone who also happens to be a JW due to the teaching of their GB. Other religions claiming christians are not that loyal to their leaders making it difficult for members to keep suspecting one another!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Peacefullove:

You said you dont know where i get the bold from? Is Christ a name or title. Christ isnt a name, you assume
It means Jesus, Christ means annointed person. Na wah for una, moses has an anointing which make Some people who speak against him suffer.

Check the meaning of Christ and enlighten yourself thats not a prove of belive as the way, truth or life .

This should not be hard for you to grab, THeY all died as prisoners, or did he met them alive?

Very simple Something

How then can prisoners understand or believe John 14:6?

It has quickly become the prophets know what they believe grin

Since they lack understanding , tell me whay they believe, tell me if its still John 14 vs 6 that those who are prisoners believe?

Acts 3: 22-24.
In fact, Moses said: ‘Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to whatever he tells you. 23 Indeed, anyone who does not listen to that Prophet will be completely destroyed from among the people.’ 24 And all the prophets from Samuel and those who followed him, as many as have spoken, have also plainly declared these days.

Oga Peacefullove, did they( Prophets) understand what they witnessed and teached the people about?

Did they direct the people toward Jesus or not?

I repeat the discussion is not concerning the meaning of the "word" CHRIST. It's an open secret that CHRIST means "anointed one".
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Good evening achorladey,
As i've said earlier how do you think all christians can come together as in unification?
The reason for this question is what you said that all the religious groups claiming christians will claim the same thing JWs are claiming!

Will definitely get back to you on the questions raised here. I will likewise want to know your own findings concerning the same question.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Maximus69:
I've asked all those questions from JWs,even trying to compared if the answers form different JWs will contradict the other.What i discover about JWs is that the GB has a very strong hold on the members. Unlike other religions where there will just be less than 20% strictly obeying their overseers,the remaining 80% will just be following without been able to keep to terms with the tenets of their churches.
More than 80% of JWs are completely loyal to their own overseers,as almost all of them knew the standard of the religion!
So i concluded that JWs are strongly attached to their members because of this bond. If you get to any country on earth with the doctrines of JWs in your head,you can confidently vouch for anyone who also happens to be a JW due to the teaching of their GB. Other religions claiming christians are not that loyal to their leaders making it difficult for members to keep suspecting one another!

Maximus69: I've asked all those questions from JWs,even trying to compared if the answers form different JWs will contradict the other.

Achorladey: Fine thing to do. Can you share your answers with me.

Don't forget those questions are raised to seek your thought on them scripturally.

Maximus69: What i discover about JWs is that the GB has a very strong hold on the members.

Achorladey: Nice and good observation and have you researched while it is so.

Maximus69: Unlike other religions where there will just be less than 20% strictly obeying their overseers,

Achorladey: I will like to ascertain how you arrived at your statiscal analysis and the samples taken to ascertain the figure above.

Maximus69: the remaining 80% will just be following without been able to keep to terms with the tenets of their churches.

Achorladey: Very much same, will be interested in the statistics and the sample size.

As regards TENETS of THEIR CHURCHES and what the Bible says, they are different kettle of FISH.

So once some see the TENETS of the church CONTRADICTING what the BIBLE says, do you agree they are at liberty not to follow such TENETS?

Maximus69: More than 80% of JWs are completely loyal to their own overseers,as almost all of them knew the standard of the religion!

Achorladey: Your statiscal analysis on this will be much appreciated and how you arrived at such calculations.

Maximus69: So i concluded that JWs are strongly attached to their members because of this bond.

Achorladey: What BOND? The one based on their STANDARD OF RELIGION or WHAT?

Maximus69: If you get to any country on earth with the doctrines of JWs in your head,you can confidently vouch for anyone who also happens to be a JW due to the TEACHING of THEIR GB.

Achorladey: Just as stated by you THE TEACHING OF THE GB. Have you taken your time to read John 6:44 without the explanation given below by the GB to SUPPORT their TEACHINGS?

Ask yourself, the PERSON or INDIVIDUAL that loves JESUS does not love JEHOVAH and obviously not in the TRUTH abi? Hmmmmmmm. Look at the last line after John 6:44 and read repeatedly to see how that statement applies and you can relate it with others not JWS.

Also read the concluding statement in paragraph 10 repeatedly and see how it all applies.

December 2018 Watchtower study edition third study article paragraph 9,10

JEHOVAH GIVES YOU THE BEST FRIENDS

9. (a) As we read at John 6:44 , what does Jehovah do? (b) What is SPECIAL ABOUT MEETING OTHER WITNESSES?

Paragraph 9.

When you first meet someone who is NOT IN THE TRUTH, how MUCH do you really KNOW ABOUT HIM? You may know his name and what he looks like, but PROBABLY NOT MUCH MORE. It is very different, though, when you first meet SOMEONE WHO is IN the TRUTH. You know that he loves Jehovah. You know that Jehovah saw something good in him and invited him to be part of his FAMILY OF WORSHIPPERS. (Read John 6:44 .) No matter where that person comes from or how he was raised, you already know a lot about him, and he knows a lot about you! how does this affect you?

As soon as you meet another Witness, you know that you already have the most important things in common. You know that even if you speak different languages, you speak the same “PURE LANGUAGE” of TRUTH. ( Zephaniah 3:9 ) This means that you both believe in God, you live by the same moral standards, and you have the same hope for the future. These things help you to trust each other and build a strong friendship that will last forever.

So when you worship Jehovah, you can truly say that you have the BEST FRIENDS. You HAVE FRIENDS ALL AROUND the WORLD, EVEN if YOU HAVE NOT EVEN met them yet! CAN YOU THINK of ANYONE OTHER THAN JEHOVAH’S PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THIS PRECIOUS GIFT?

Maximus69: Other religions claiming christians are not that loyal to their leaders making it difficult for members to keep suspecting one another!

Achorladey: Try avoid the use of the word "CLAIMING". The moment you add "CLAIM" you are trying to state and ASSUME what is in the HEART of these people which of COURSE you don't have the POWER to read their HEART.

Are the leaders of JWs SUSPICIOUS about their MEMBERS or NOT?

Do they judge THEIR members same way they JUDGE the WORLDLY PEOPLE?

How do the LEADERS of JWS view their members who FALSIFY DOCUMENTS to get PRIVILEGE OF SERVICE.

Are such members any DIFFERENT from the WORLDLY people?

Do the JWS leader and fellow members really know one another as shown in the PREVIOUS watchtower cited?

Are the JWS indeed LOYAL to THEIR LEADERS?

How does question for paragraph 16 INDICT the members of JWs regarding SPEAKING THE TRUTH?

Read the following below and see how far these things apply

Watchtower October 2018 (Speaking the truth), first study article paragraph 15,16

What if you are a young person who wants to fit in with your peers? Make sure that you never do what some have done by leading a DOUBLE LIFE. They appear to be CHASTE WHEN AROUND THEIR FAMILY and the CONGREGATION BUT are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT when AROUND WORLDLY YOUTHS and on SOCIAL MEDIA. They may use bad LANGUAGE, wear IMMODEST CLOTHES, LISTEN to DEBASED MUSIC, ABUSE ALCOHOL or DRUGS, DATE SECRETLY, and WORSE. They are LIVING A LIE, PLAYING FALSE to their PARENTS, to fellow WORSHIPPERS, and to GOD. ( Ps. 26:4, 5 ) JEHOVAH KNOWS when WE are only ‘HONORING HIM with OUR LIPS, but our HEART is far REMOVED FROM him.’ ( Mark 7:6 ) How much better it is to do as the proverb says: “Let your heart not envy sinners, but be in the fear of Jehovah all day long.”​— Prov. 23:17 .

16. What does TRUTHFULNESS have to do with applying for a SPECIAL PRIVILEGE of service?

Perhaps you wish to serve as a regular pioneer or in some feature of special full-time service, such as at Bethel. During the application process, it is important that you give HONEST and COMPLETELY TRUTHFUL ANSWERS to all the questions asked regarding your HEALTH, CHOICES of ENTERTAINMENT, and MORALS. ( Heb. 13:18 ) What if you have been involved in some TYPE of UNCLEAN or QUESTIONABLE CONDUCT that has not been ADDRESSED by the ELDERS? Seek their help so that you will be able to serve with a clean conscience.​— Rom. 9:1; Gal. 6:1 .

Do you see a problem in this young sister’s life? (See paragraphs 15, 16).......short caption to the attached PICTURE.

At the end of these all BRING both watchtower cited and try make sense of it all from the post I have responded to.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2019
achorladey:

In fact, Moses said: ‘Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to whatever he tells you. 23 Indeed, anyone who does not listen to that Prophet will be completely destroyed from among the people.’ 24 And all the prophets from Samuel and those who followed him, as many as have spoken, have also plainly declared these days.

Oga Peacefullove, did they( Prophets) understand what they witnessed and teached the people about?

I repeat the discussion is not concerning the meaning of the "word" CHRIST. It's an open secret that CHRIST means "anointed one".

O boy grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
achorladey:

I hear but do not understand - Jewish prophet Daniel.

Pauline epistle says its a SECRET thay wasnt revealed to them, even calling them PRISONERS to the coming faith. Am i communicating?

Showing they do not understand what they wrote. Talkless of believing him as the way, truth and life. Are u sure they re saved? grin Because their belief doesnt rhyme with what you explain as belief in john 3:16

Islam also believe like Moses that Jesus is a prophet as presented above. How are they different from moses?

No, the point is : did they believe in Jesus as the way, truth and life or just a prophet ?

After embarassing yourself saying you dont know where i got Christ means annointed one, you now agree, In short, Moses suffered as an annointed one. - Heb 11 vs 26 Not for Jesus like u first lied
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Peacefullove:

I hear but do not understand - Jewish prophet Daniel.

Pauline epistle says its a SECRET thay wasnt revealed to them, even calling them PRISONERS to the coming faith. Am i communicating?

Showing they do not understand what they wrote. Talkless of believing him as the way, truth and life. Are u sure they re saved? grin Because their belief doesnt rhyme with what you explain as belief in john 3:16

Islam also believe like Moses that Jesus is a prophet as presented above. How are they different from moses?

No, the point is : did they believe in Jesus as the way, truth and life or just a prophet ?

After embarassing yourself saying you dont know where i got Christ means annointed one, you now agree, In short, Moses suffered as an annointed one. - Heb 11 vs 26 Not for Jesus like u first lied

I will repeat it again, the MEANING of the WORD Christ is not the POINT OF DISCUSSION.
Hebrews 11:26 Moses suffered for who ?

Here is it Again.......

26 He regarded abuse suffered for CHRIST to be greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for his eyes were fixed on the reward.

He suffered for ANOINTING ONE or ANOINTED ONE. what/who is the ONE hahahahahaha. Go and ask your friend CAPTIVATOR about who Moses SUFFERED FOR?

hebrews 9: 24,25 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with hands—the representation of the true sanctuary—but into heaven itself, and he appears now in God’s presence for us. 25 And he did not enter to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the sanctuary year after year with blood that is not his own,

I hope the Christ in this particular scripture is ANOINTING TOO.

John 14:6 captures the believe in John 3:16 God gave the package in one single person.

Na im be this again

In fact, Moses said: ‘Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to whatever he tells you. 23 Indeed, anyone who does not listen to that Prophet will be completely destroyed from among the people.’ 24 AND ALL THE PROPHETS from Samuel and those who followed him, as many as have spoken, have also plainly declared these days.

(AND ALL) in your own reading of the book of Acts cited EXCLUDE DANIEL ABI? HAHAHAHAHA. You all easily pick liars face the discussion.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 1:38am On Feb 26, 2019
achorladey:

(AND ALL) in your own reading of the book of Acts cited EXCLUDE DANIEL ABI? HAHAHAHAHA. You all easily pick liars face the discussion.

Daniel said he didnt understand. Paul in his letter said the knowledge was HIDDEN, you can fight Daniel and Paul for declaring the fact.

I will repeat it again, the MEANING of the WORD Christ is not the POINT OF DISCUSSION.
Hebrews 11:26 Moses suffered for who ?

Here is it Again.......

26 He regarded abuse suffered for CHRIST to be greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for his eyes were fixed on the reward.

He suffered for ANOINTING ONE or ANOINTED ONE. what/who is the ONE hahahahahaha. Go and ask your friend CAPTIVATOR about who Moses SUFFERED FOR?

To ask the question who is the one? Shows how little you know. Cyrus of persia was called annointed one or christ at Isaiah 45 vs 1.

Moses was also termed Christ in that place. Like cyrus deliver Jews, he also deliver them from egypt.

For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with hands—the representation of the true sanctuary—but into heaven itself, and he appears now in God’s presence for us. 25 And he did not enter to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the sanctuary year after year with blood that is not his own,

I hope the Christ in this particular scripture is ANOINTING TOO.

A different instance totally., Heb 11 vs 26 specifically mentioned moses as the one reffered to as Christ.

Be educated today, the reason why Yeshua is often called Christ Jesus is for distinction from others who serve as Christ at one time or the other. Heb 11 vs 26 did not say Moses suffered for Christ Jesus . But Christ identified as Moses

John 14:6 captures the believe in John 3:16 God gave the package in one single person.

Tell me if those prisoners belive in John 14:6 abeg?

Islam like moses believe Jesus is a prophet, are u sure u know what u are saying?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 1:42am On Feb 26, 2019
We have seen moses believe in Jesus as a prophet, Rather than the way, the truth and life. Is moses declaring the same thing Islam believe ?

Rather than show evidence for their believe in Jesus as the way, truth and life, we have found Evidence that THEY DIED as PRISONERS to the faith to come of which John 14:6 is all about.

The big question : if they died as PRISONERS to this faith , are they saved? cc Achorladey
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Peacefullove: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey: Your seen HERE means the following below gotten form Peacefullove POST........

Followers of Which Jesus ?
Trinity Jesus, non Trinity Jesus , non messiah Jesus , Jesus is just a good man Jesus , I believe in Jesus but not the Virgin birth Jesus , I believe in the virgin birth Jesus , which?

Simple question, what is the CONSTANT FEATURE from the above?

The only one that caught my fancy is NON MESSIAH JESUS. I will be glad to see the CHRISTIANS who falls INTO SUCH CATEGORY.

How will you know when u struggle with ordinary usage of the word Christ..

[26]
Most Christians generally consider Jesus to be the Christ, the long-awaited Messiah ,_ Wikipedia.

Not ALL
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Good evening achorladey,

Please achorladey, this is my question that i want you to help me address with sound reasoning!
Your knowledge about the teachings of JWs is not what i'm interested in,because every other religion have their flaws as well. So please instead of focusing on what you think JWs aren't doing right,why not address the question 'how christians globally can be united as one without prejudice?'
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 26, 2019
@achorladey
See this picture of a Catholic Sister attending one of the district conventions of JWs,though the JWs will assert that it is the TRUTH that this Catholic woman noticed that prompt this move. But i'm seeing things from another perspective ,this Catholic sister might simply be laying a foundation for all Christians to reunite as one!
So achorladey, how do you think all christians can become one?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
TATIME:
@achorladey
See this picture of a Catholic Sister attending one of the district conventions of JWs,though the JWs will assert that it is the TRUTH that this Catholic woman noticed that prompt this move. But i'm seeing things from another perspective ,this Catholic sister might simply be laying a foundation for all Christians to reunite as one!
Oh Welcome Tatime,that's exactly my question Sir, though you won't agree to that idea. Would you?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Oh Welcome Tatime,that's exactly my question Sir, though you won't agree to that idea. Would you?
Well to be candid,it's a THOUGHT PROVOKING question!
And i'll really be glad to know the answer! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
TATIME:

Well to be candid,it's a THOUGHT PROVOKING question!
And i'll really be glad to know the answer! wink wink wink
Sir, you're not answering my question!
Would you TRUTHFULLY agree that the Catholic sister simply and sincerely wants to lay a foundation for the unification of christians globally?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Sir, you're not answering my question!
Would you TRUTHFULLY agree that the Catholic sister simply and sincerely wants to lay a foundation for the unification of christians globally?
wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by spiritchual: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Proudly Jehovah witness. Please other witnesses, join our Facebook group http://sites.social/facebook36
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
TATIME:
wink wink wink
Hmmm it's ok thank you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm it's ok thank you!
You've stylishly silenced me na! embarassed embarassed embarassed
You emphatically said "it's HALF BAKED JWs that do participate in social media arguments,adding that devoted JWs don't get involved in all of these because the Governing Body ordered us not to do so"
Of course that's a fact! So why would you expect me to continue in fruitless debates with fierce critics and Apostates like achorladey,Hairyrapunzel and likes? undecided undecided undecided
Your post reveals GB's order to all devoted JWs,so i should discontinue any involvement with critics,as you've rightly quoted our assignment is to focus on "the lost sheep of the house of Israel"{Matthew 10:6,15:24} NOT on critics who are just looking forward to arguing with JWs for tormenting them! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks bro for the reminder! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
TATIME:
@achorladey

With that picture in mind TATIME and Maximus69.

Will you Maximus69 equally encourage TATIME, ATTEND the CONVENTION or GATHERING of the CATHOLICS when an invitation is given to TATIME

and will you TATIME continually ENCOURAGED Maximus69 to keep ASSOCIATING or to ATTEND the CONVENTION or GATHERING of the CATHOLICS when an invitation is given to Maximus69 after Maximus69 extended years of study with the JWS.

I am WILLING to see that PERSPECTIVE of YOURS TATIME.

Please don't forget we all still have that poser and ASSIGNMENT by Maximus69 to WORK ON.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
TATIME:
You've stylishly silenced me na! embarassed embarassed embarassed
You emphatically said "it's HALF BAKED JWs that do participate in social media arguments,adding that devoted JWs don't get involved in all of these because the Governing Body ordered us not to do so"
Of course that's a fact! So why would you expect me to continue in fruitless debates with fierce critics and Apostates like achorladey,Hairyrapunzel and likes? undecided undecided undecided
Your post reveals GB's order to all devoted JWs,so i should discontinue any involvement with critics,as you've rightly quoted our assignment is to focus on "the lost sheep of the house of Israel"{Matthew 10:6,15:24} NOT on critics who are just looking forward to arguing with JWs for tormenting them! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks bro for the reminder! wink wink wink

TATIME:You've stylishly silenced me na!
Of course that's a fact! So why would you expect me to continue in fruitless DEBATES with FIERCE CRITICS and APOSTATES like achorladey, Hairyrapunzel and likes?

Achorladey: That word STOP DEBATING with APOSTATES is your RUNAWAY CLAUSE from the POSER by Maximus69 abi? Prove in clear TERMS SCRIPTURALLY what makes Hairyrapunzel and Achorladey an APOSTATE.

So you agree you are HALF BAKED JWS while you were busy DEBATING with us. Hahahahahaha TATIME! It EVEN have to take a NON Jws as it WERE to TELL YOU what to do. Hahahahahaha. TATIME!

Na JESUS responsibility to SEEK OUT the LOST SHEEP of ISREAL that JESUS did SUCCESSFULLY. But as for YOU and I we are to go to PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS. Matthew 28:19,20 Acts 1:8

But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be WITNESSES of me in JERUSALEM, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the MOST DISTANT PART OF the EARTH.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
achorladey:

TATIME:You've stylishly silenced me na!
Of course that's a fact! So why would you expect me to continue in fruitless DEBATES with FIERCE CRITICS and APOSTATES like achorladey, Hairyrapunzel and likes?

Achorladey: That word STOP DEBATING with APOSTATES is your RUNAWAY CLAUSE from the POSER by Maximus69 abi? Prove in clear TERMS SCRIPTURALLY what makes Hairyrapunzel and Achorladey an APOSTATE.

So you agree you are HALF BAKED JWS while you were busy DEBATING with us. Hahahahahaha TATIME! It EVEN have to take a NON Jws as it WERE to TELL YOU what to do. Hahahahahaha. TATIME!

Na JESUS responsibility to SEEK OUT the LOST SHEEP of ISREAL that JESUS did SUCCESSFULLY. But as for YOU and I we are to go to PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS. Matthew 28:19,20 Acts 1:8

But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be WITNESSES of me in JERUSALEM, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the MOST DISTANT PART OF the EARTH.
It's like all those commentators supporting JWs are truly members of the group fa!
Do you notice the sudden decorum since the time i mentioned what their GB said concerning arguments and debates on social media?
Well,that is JWs for you. Ever orderly with their conviction! This is why i'm so much impressed with their orderliness and oneness in thoughts!
Please achorladey,my question is to you and not to the JWs because they will never agree to attend any religious service other than the one organized under the jurisdiction of their GB.
But let's share noneJW ideas for the moment. How do you think christians can all come together under one umbrella just to silence the claim of the JWs.
Remember they have succeeded in getting people from different races and made all these ones subjects of a GB,though they're claiming that the GB themselves are "slaves of Christ" as they often label them "faithful and discrete slave". This achievement of the JWs can't go unnoticed by those clamoring for global unity!
That's why i said if we can't form a global family of all religions,at least we can still bring all those claiming christians under one umbrella!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maximus69:
It's like all those commentators supporting JWs are truly members of the group fa!
Do you notice the sudden decorum since the time i mentioned what their GB said concerning arguments and debates on social media?
Well,that is JWs for you. Ever orderly with their conviction! This is why i'm so much impressed with their orderliness and oneness in thoughts!
Please achorladey,my question is to you and not to the JWs because they will never agree to attend any religious service other than the one organized under the jurisdiction of their GB.
But let's share noneJW ideas for the moment. How do you think christians can all come together under one umbrella just to silence the claim of the JWs.
Remember they have succeeded in getting people from different races and made all these ones subjects of a GB,though they're claiming that the GB themselves are "slaves of Christ" as they often label them "faithful and discrete slave". This achievement of the JWs can't go unnoticed by those clamoring for global unity!
That's why i said if we can't form a global family of all religions,at least we can still bring all those claiming christians under one umbrella!

You are a jw. Why are you even ashamed of your religion?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Hairyrapunzel: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Last last everything is inside your head. That is it's all imaginary.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
achorladey:

With that picture in mind TATIME and Maximus69.

Will you Maximus69 equally encourage TATIME, ATTEND the CONVENTION or GATHERING of the CATHOLICS when an invitation is given to TATIME?
I just saw this!
Please that is not possible! I have been studying the Bible{using JWs publications} with JWs for sometimes now and i can vouch for them that what you just suggested is a NO GO area for them.
It's just like asking the Catholics to stop using the rosary or images in their worship or asking a muslim to start eating pork with Guilder!
I don't pester people to abandon the tenets of their religion,all i try to do is know what you believe and do a kind of follow~up to see if the objectives of your group is met! As long as your religious leaders don't order you to kill me,all i need to do is know your dos and donts so that i won't do what is against your beliefs to you neither will i accept you doing the same to me. If that is settled we can be friends for life,you'll respect my beliefs and i will equally respect yours.
So far i've been following this thread,i've noticed in your comments that you're always emphasizing on religious groups agreeing that others claiming christians shouldn't be cast away! To be candid i love that idea but i'm wondering how it is going to work.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Last last everything is inside your head. That is it's all imaginary.
Good evening Sir,please let's stay away from each other's posts since you're always taking things personal! Please i don't want to get involved in some 'emotional blackmail'
God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Maximus69: Please achorladey ,my question is to you and not to the JWs because they will never agree to attend any religious service other than the one organized under the jurisdiction of their GB.

Achorladey: Very good point about what you have known about the Jws. Therefore the reason I asked that question in that post to see how well they are willing to promote such UNIFICATION your question raised.

Maximus69: But let's share NONE JW IDEAS for the MOMENT. How do you think CHRISTIANS can all come together under one umbrella just to silence the claim of the JWs.

Achorladey: To answer your question, you need to RESPOND to this, under what ONE UMBRELLA should all CHRISTIANS be? Please note that I DID NOT include the word CLAIM.

My response on the PLATFORM is not to SILENCE the JWs, the NAIRALAND platform is not MEANT to SILENT anyone.

Maximus69: Remember they have succeeded in getting people from different races and made all these ones subjects of a GB,

Achorladey: That can be SAID of all other RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS. You AGREE?

Maximus69: though they're claiming that the GB themselves are "slaves of Christ" as they often label them "faithful and discrete slave".

Achorladey: The Catholics have the POPE, many Pentecostal and other denominations have their OVERSEERS as well who there adherents view as SLAVES OF CHRIST. Regarding FAITHFUL and DISCREET SLAVE na another kettle of FISH.

Maximus69: This achievement of the JWs can't go unnoticed by those clamoring for global unity!

Achorladey: Other religious denominations always strive towards GLOBAL UNITY. You AGREE.

Maximus69: That's why i said if we can't form a global family of all religions,

Achorladey: I wonder how you will ACHIEVE BRINGING all "RELIGION" under one GLOBAL FAMILY.

Maximus69: at least we can still bring all those claiming christians under one umbrella!

Achorladey: I am only PARTICULAR about the ONE UMBRELLA CHRISTIANS should be under? Answer this and we might not really be far off in answering your POSER. Note the word CLAIM is ABSENT again.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Real jws bring out the laughter in your soul? And you where telling me about a family still in your organization that will never leave it and I should move on with my life? Are you alright?
You said something on purpose to make me feel bad and you pride yourselves in bringing laughter to people? Don't try that on me again o.

Your emotional blackmail will never work on me.
What sane human will remind somebody to move on with their lives as their family remains in an organization?

Abeg next time don't go there. You jws are always quick to remind people who you feel where part of your religion of their family still stuck in your cult.

Please be very careful. Don't try that with me.
Mr Hairy, this is your response to a friendly discussion concerning your feelings about JWs.
Obviously we can't continue the friendly chat as you're becoming more and much more emotional each to i try to see reasons with you.
That's why i've been trying to avoid you. But if you're open for a friendly discussion like achorladey is doing please i'll be glad to chat with you. I'm not happy if i notice that my actions is getting my fellow man angry!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Please achorladey ,my question is to you and not to the JWs because they will never agree to attend any religious service other than the one organized under the jurisdiction of their GB.

Achorladey: Very good point about what you have known about the Jws. Therefore the reason I asked that question in that post to see how well they are willing to promote such UNIFICATION your question raised.

Maximus69: But let's share NONE JW IDEAS for the MOMENT. How do you think CHRISTIANS can all come together under one umbrella just to silence the claim of the JWs.

Achorladey: To answer your question, you need to RESPOND to this, under what ONE UMBRELLA should all CHRISTIANS be? Please note that I DID NOT include the word CLAIM.

My response on the PLATFORM is not to SILENCE the JWs, the NAIRALAND platform is not MEANT to SILENT anyone.

Maximus69: Remember they have succeeded in getting people from different races and made all these ones subjects of a GB,

Achorladey: That can be SAID of all other RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS. You AGREE?

Maximus69: though they're claiming that the GB themselves are "slaves of Christ" as they often label them "faithful and discrete slave".

Achorladey: The Catholics have the POPE, many Pentecostal and other denominations have their OVERSEERS as well who there adherents view as SLAVES OF CHRIST. Regarding FAITHFUL and DISCREET SLAVE na another kettle of FISH.

Maximus69: This achievement of the JWs can't go unnoticed by those clamoring for global unity!

Achorladey: Other religious denominations always strive towards GLOBAL UNITY. You AGREE.

Maximus69: That's why i said if we can't form a global family of all religions,

Achorladey: I wonder how you will ACHIEVE BRINGING all "RELIGION" under one GLOBAL FAMILY.

Maximus69: at least we can still bring all those claiming christians under one umbrella!

Achorladey: I am only PARTICULAR about the ONE UMBRELLA CHRISTIANS should be under? Answer this and we might not really be far off in answering your POSER. Note the word CLAIM is ABSENT again.
OK you don't like that word 'claim'
Well it's because that is how many described christians,they'll say christians are those professing'claiming' faith in Jesus{christ}.
But let's leave that aside.
Are you saying we should accept all religious groups professing Christ as one Christian family globally?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by achorladey: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maximus69:
I just saw this!
Please that is not possible! I have been studying the Bible{using JWs publications} with JWs for sometimes now and i can vouch for them that what you just suggested is a NO GO area for them.
It's just like asking the Catholics to stop using the rosary or images in their worship or asking a muslim to start eating pork with Guilder!
I don't pester people to abandon the tenets of their religion,all i try to do is know what you believe and do a kind of follow~up to see if the objectives of your group is met! As long as your religious leaders don't order you to kill me,all i need to do is know your dos and donts so that i won't do what is against your beliefs to you neither will i accept you doing the same to me. If that is settled we can be friends for life,you'll respect my beliefs and i will equally respect yours.
So far i've been following this thread,i've noticed in your comments that you're always emphasizing on religious groups agreeing that others claiming christians shouldn't be cast away! To be candid i love that idea but i'm wondering how it is going to work.

All of the above comment of yours is all about what I can term RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE that all RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, Group and ORGANIZATIONS should follow.

Maximus69: ,i've noticed in your comments that you're always emphasizing on RELIGIOUS GROUPS agreeing that others CLAIMING CHRISTIANS shouldn't be cast away! To be CANDID i love that idea but i'm wondering how IT is GOING to WORK.

Achorladey: When discussing RELIGIOUS GROUPS be specific please.

Concerning CLAIMING CHRISTIANS, find a way around the USAGE of the word CLAIM. Why should I cast away an individual that I didn't die for. That will be decided by the one assigned to do so Acts 17: 31.

When you RESPOND to the question on the post ahead of this, we might not really be far off about CASTING people away for no reason.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
achorladey:

All of the above comment of yours is all about what I can term RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE that all RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, Group and ORGANIZATIONS should follow.

Maximus69: ,i've noticed in your comments that you're always emphasizing on RELIGIOUS GROUPS agreeing that others CLAIMING CHRISTIANS shouldn't be cast away! To be CANDID i love that idea but i'm wondering how IT is GOING to WORK.

Achorladey: When discussing RELIGIOUS GROUPS be specific please.

Concerning CLAIMING CHRISTIANS, find a way around the USAGE of the word CLAIM. Why should I cast away an individual that I didn't die for. That will be decided by the one assigned to do so Acts 17: 31.

When you RESPOND to the question on the post ahead of this, we might not really be far off about CASTING people away for no reason.
So let's avoid the word claim or profess,going by your analogy all Christians are Christians right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Value Of A Good Name" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.