Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (35852 Views)

Gas Explosion In Magodo, Lagos (Video) / 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Ojimba1(m): 2:03am On Nov 08, 2015
RIP to d dead, to d bereaved - d Lord z ur strength
this happened in my neighborhood, ah no knw o
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2015
yapapa:
ori iya e buru

obo iya e....Omo ale jati jati angry
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2015
LadyAmaka:

Every news should not be use for joke. Grow up and understand that all fingers are not equal.

Just shut ur putrid mouth up. Mumu sad
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by bummyla(m): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2015
O My GOD! To Lose 4 Children In Just One Day! O LORD Please Console This Family! Please Give Them A Reason To Smile Again In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by nigeriancuban: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2015
not to sound cruel but let them keep collapsing and crashing since these people don't want us to do our jobs rather they call a layman to handle their building endeavours.....I just pitty these dead bodies whom are now the collateral damages.....rip
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by estherdim: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Nonsense government

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by festyese: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Channels news yesterday reported 4 children from same parents. RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by onisol(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2015
God b wit dem
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by yapapa: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

obo iya e....Omo ale jati jati angry
aiye e fe baje ni?
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Reference(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2015
flokii:
I saw one house at agege recently... had to wait to take a good look..

mehnn... a storey building with cracks & holes... even d blocks were moulded from sand.. and people were inside

I just shook my head...

Exactly. I keep on saying it. Nothing in nature that takes lives comes out of the blues without adequate knowledge and information to prevent or escape from it. People ignore body pains, car noises, bad odour, barking dogs and sadly cracked walls without ever asking the question 'why these things'. They are too busy surviving. But sadly, very sadly have time to die needlessly. Death is the only state beyond negotiation. Every other condition is optional.

Please if you live in a house with cracked ceilings, walls or floors, hear strange noises and feel vibrations of any kind, just move out. Don't stay in it another day. That is the only gain in this tragedy.
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by 9jatatafo(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Crying ....,,,,,,,,
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by gifty99200(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Rip to the dead, May the Lord comfort the bereaved. Smh for this nation
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Building collapsing is becoming an everyday news now! It is becoming too much!

Abeg, who dey approve the buildings self? Should a layman be telling Government their jobs or what to do? undecided

I'm tired of reading this kinda news joor!

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead!
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Atk1nson(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Just shut ur putrid mouth up. Mumu sad
as u have sown, u will reap
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by smuth(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2015
hollowpot15684:
hmmmmmm.

I pray for peace to continue to reign in my life.

[size=14pt]Come, come na, come closer...Oya bring ya head, collect this kunk. Next time make you dey get sense...Idiot.[/size]
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by smuth(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:
You mean this ply wood house killed someone.?? sad

[size=14pt]Come, come na, come closer...Oya bring ya head, collect this kunk. Next time make you dey get sense...Idiot.[/size]
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Sophiespeaks201: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2015
What a terrible loss....I just can't imagine what this woman will be going through....pain & aging is an understament....God pls be her strength.
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Bwaal(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Architect is not liable for building not supervised by him

RIP TO THE LOST SOULS PLS FIND FIND PEACE STRONG SOULS

AND TO THE RELATIVES pls TAKE HEART GOD BE WITH US ALL
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
yapapa:
aiye e fe baje ni?

Iya e olobo smello...Bluddy product of infested punny
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
smuth:

Your papa na oloshi to have given birth to a dunce like u
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Hardekunle002(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2015
may d dead ones rest in perfect peace....
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by yapapa: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Iya e olobo smello...Bluddy product of infested punny
wa shoribu ni o ,omo iya aje.
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Stonerobaba(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2015
edlion57:
W

W for waste.
U are just a waste.
R.I.P to d dead!
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
yapapa:
wa shoribu ni o ,omo iya aje.

Dude, count yourself lucky as i hardly relate with illegitimate kids. You seem to be lucky duh
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by yapapa: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Dude, count yourself lucky as i hardly relate with illegitimate kids. You seem to be lucky duh
hehehe omo iya aje the coward.let's continue na.abeg
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by Odimson69: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
shame to Nigeria, am in UAE staying in 32 floor of 42 story buildings.almost all houses here start from 25 stories still you can not hear building collapse. shame common 2 stories collapsing. all leaders should all go abroad and learn.nonsense news
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
yapapa:
hehehe omo iya aje the coward.let's continue na.abeg

Omo ale, come with something more strong. Stop repeating urself. Anuohia
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by yapapa: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Omo ale, come with something more strong. Stop repeating urself. Anuohia
shey o fe shofo ni? omo iya aje
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by smuth(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your papa na oloshi to have given birth to a dunce like u

[size=14pt]Everybody know sey you no get sense...I sure sey na as dem sack your papa for Bricklayer work na im him take the annoyance fvck your mama like harlot...na you be the outcome of that terrible mistake.

Cc yapapa
[/size]
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
smuth:

[size=14pt]Everybody know sey you no get sense...I sure sey na as dem sack your papa for Bricklayer work na im him take the annoyance fvck your mama like harlot...na you be the outcome of that terrible mistake.

Cc yapapa
[/size]

kikikiki....e pain am tongue... Next time, dey borrow sense before u talk. Even goat sense can work for u
Re: Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning by tellwisdom: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
yapapa:
shey o fe shofo ni? omo iya aje

Guy, its crystal clear your old man don fix u for one junction for mile 2 make u dey obtain motorist....I just hope u dont pick ur own wife where ur dad picked his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent / My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.