Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) (72300 Views)

Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics / Shocking Pics! See What Popular Nigerian Musician Posted About His MMM Accounts / See What Spongebob Did To Serena Williams!!! SHOCKING PICS 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by ipledge10(m): 3:27am On Nov 08, 2015
YourMain:

come and carry me to sleep
haha...see ela
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by BrightEye(m): 3:29am On Nov 08, 2015
My best music from Olamide so far is ' responsibility ', fit Idol. This is the only track i can say he sound like a responsible guy...!

1 Like

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by ipreach: 3:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Jesus is coming back.

Get prepared

Click my signatures
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by sauceEEP(m): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2015
"ibile",that all I hear each time I listen to his song,wonder what that means. undecided
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by michaelwilli(m): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2015
GMan650:
Hmm!!! In depth analysis OP but don't forget the early indigenous music singers in Nigeria also sang dirty in some of their albums.

Foreign hip-hop artistes say 'censored words' in their songs also but you won't tell us that. The likes of Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Jay Z, Tyga, Snoop Dogg, Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj etc. do say "lewd" words in their songs yet the people over there don't criticise them as much as you people criticise Naija Hip-hop artistes (don't forget hip-hop started from their side and most Naija hip-hop artistes have them as role model).

Every song can't be meaningful cos as at the last time I checked, the meaning of music is composed of rythimical sound and the definition of song is short musical composition that is expected to be sung.

So if you want to listen to music that doesn't have 'lewd' contents then you can listen to poem very well.
Dats America not Nigeria, we are different here. We shouldn't drop our values for western shit.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by tcash(m): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2015
U guyz no dey sleep??
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Ignyte(m): 4:37am On Nov 08, 2015
GMan650:
Hmm!!! In depth analysis OP but don't forget the early indigenous music singers in Nigeria also sang dirty in some of their albums.

Foreign hip-hop artistes say 'censored words' in their songs also but you won't tell us that. The likes of Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Jay Z, Tyga, Snoop Dogg, Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj etc. do say "lewd" words in their songs yet the people over there don't criticise them as much as you people criticise Naija Hip-hop artistes (don't forget hip-hop started from their side and most Naija hip-hop artistes have them as role model).

Every song can't be meaningful cos as at the last time I checked, the meaning of music is composed of rythimical sound and the definition of song is short musical composition that is expected to be sung.

So if you want to listen to music that doesn't have 'lewd' contents then you can listen to poems very well.

First off, your comparing Nigerian music to foreign music is incorrect... They have their own culture and we have ours.... U said every music is doesn't have to be meaningful because a dictionary told you so... Well ur defendant actually attached a meaning that some are not comfortable with... Your inability to get OP's point is amazimg.... Music always has meaning.... Even, when there are no lyrics... The notes pass the message.....

You wouldn't know that you can hide a message in the musical notes sha....everything you seem to know comes from the dictionary.... The dictionary gives half a page for music, wikipedia gives you more than the dictionary and the library gives you more than wikipedia....

Don't come and be saying things about music in general like you know it... Talk only about the dumb nigerian music industry. Go back and listen to Mozart if you can be intellugent to listen to classics.. Listen to Rondo Alla turca and all the rest after it... Listen to music from the legends... I did not say hear music... I said listen... When you are through... Define music after you listen

1 Like

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by bummyla(m): 4:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Oga Na You Sabi! What Shall It Profit A Man If He Gains The Whole World And Losses His Soul! JESUS Is Coming Back Soon Bros! Repent! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Does this deserve giving attention to?

I doubt. I really doubt.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by OlivetBen(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2015
The reason why we especially Nigeria criticise most of this musics is because it is not our culture. Despite the fact that it's embraced by many but the fact still remains. Must we always copy evereything they do abroad? I think our country will be better off if remain AFRICANS and adopt just a little of theirs and add it up with the much that we have(enculturation).

This nonsence musics are not adding any value to the lives of average Nigerians instead it corrupts our youths,making rape to be @d increase.

Ladies are always angry when it comes to anything that speaks to the support of rape(taking example from one of basket mouths joke). But funny enough,it's the female folks that dance to the highest anytime they hear the sound of Olamide's STORY FOR THE gODs that so much promoted rape. God will help our generation.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by adegunwa4real(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
currently in Nigeria, there is no music worth loving sad

Really? undecided goan listen to #Orente/Sade (by Adekunle Gold) plus #Jamb question (by SIMI, my crush grin). They are both loveable wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Advise her to look for husband before kasala burst. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by NFFLAWS(m): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Sorry.
Here in Lagos, we don't know her.
no wonder ur name na pussy f..ker!
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by 3rilog: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by estherdim: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2015
pls who is he

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by tohmmey(m): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2015
are you just seeing it. the video doing comot since 1999
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2015
sharliz:
Dnt even understand dz singers dz days...ion even know what dey r preaching

don't worry pray for us we coming to give u meaninful lyrics u will enjoy and the generation to come,
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Akposkool(m): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2015
hakeem4:
Like if you prefer olamide

Share if you prefer reminisce
olamide is even worse. Dude cant string 3 poetic lines together in his lyrics. Only agbero yorubas enjoy that ducks music.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by bigx(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Dont understand a word of what he says grin
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by swaggprofessor(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Do u feel this trend will 'sell' forever?
babe u fyn pass finest. chai seeing ur pix alone don stand my dada
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Tedassie(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
i might wanna disagree with that,yes ppl have divergent individual preferences for music icons&all,but we still have the likes of Darey Art-alade,Asa,Praiz,Cobhams,Timi Dakolo etc whose music still appeals to a wider audience. However,in this 'music jungle' those other guys tend to get more airplay than these ones...#myopinion

1 Like

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2015
The Nigerian Movies and Censore Board is waiting to wield their axe
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2015
sharliz:
Dnt even understand dz singers dz days...ion even know what dey r preaching

who is preaching here, they are making their money, Nigerians are pretenders, buh who download this songs? despite the bad lyrics, dirty sells, come to think of it, must we preach all the time?

1 Like

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by needrealuvabj81: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2015
You forgot to put vivian gist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PrettyHausaGirl:
In an industry which is fast becoming saturated with nudity and sexual expressiveness as a mode of trending and gaining widespread acceptance and recognition, it is not surprising that many upcoming artiste albeit, more significantly established artistes now prefer to showcase over the top sexuality through their lyrics and music visuals as a means of carving a niche for themselves in the industry.

From MAHEEDA's Sexy Bad Girl to CYNTHIA MORGAN's German Juice to JHYBO's Lomo and even the infamous OLAMIDE, PHYNO and LIL KESH's Ladi, it is evident that there is a casual vibe about how "dirty" one can make their music and get away with it and even get more "love" from it. However in this genre of lewd music, one name is beginning to stand out. Without resort to his old works, let's talk about the most recent offerings like "TESOJUE" with a lot of sexually driven lyrics and an 18+ video to "SKILASHII" and most recently "KPOMO" which caps it all, it seems REMINISCE is fast taking up the crown as Nigeria's most lewd rapper and musician and this new found love for been "raw" seems to be paying the bills as he is getting more recognition these days and isn't relenting. Is there any other artiste there who is dropping more 'matured content' materials than REMINISCE?

Funny enough, it seems we are the most hypocritical people on earth, as we enjoy more of these songs and videos with 'mature content' rather than the normal hip-hop tunes from REMINISCE. Well as long as it pays and works for him, who are we to judge. But then a certain ease has to be taken with the way such contents keep been released by REMINISCE, it could get effing boring! Or is it getting? Well, I'll drop my pen at this juncture, and I would love to know if you agree with me that REMINISCE is officially Nigeria's most lewd artiste of 2015.

Written by prettyhausaGirl for www.nairatunes..com

Cc: lalasticlala

www.nairatunes..co.ke/2015/11/reminisce-nigerias-current-most-lewd.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2015
dredmatthew234:
The guy lyrics too dirty jooooor

Next?
......lol .bro if u hear erigga lyrics eh ..... u go knw say reminisce dy learn!!!!
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by KelvinKelt(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Partially agree with you...that is the trend in naija now ..pple(Youths) get enticed and engrossed to dirty, raw and saucy lyrics!!! That is d wày d artiste communicate with d pple, thereby giving the song popularity when it turns to street anthem grin
God have mercy! Cant beliv this is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2015
okay.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Person go smoke weed finish,write nonsense post for nairaland.Ok
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Written by prettyhausaGirl for www.nairatunes..com

Cc: lalasticlala

www.nairatunes..co.ke/2015/11/reminisce-nigerias-current-most-lewd.html?m=1

When you look at it, music is dynamic at every level. The trend now is to track lewd vocals on a catchy beat, but people are already getting sick of that. It will wear out, maybe not completely, but it will fade.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Do u feel this trend will 'sell' forever?
Nothing Sells like Sex in the Entertainment industry.
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by idinc(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
Inyanya ft banky W...baby daddy
Re: Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) by Thayay(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2015
But to be honest, i don't like the audio much when heard. But i like the concept of the video, call me dirty guy also if u like lol (even a lady i was thinking she's decent collected the video from me lol) ......My reason?....How else will he shoot the video of such song if not like that....Maybe he would've been in a place he'll be wearing agbada and buba, right? Lol......D guy was just in context with the lyrics. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming / Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.