Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (27171 Views)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damilareoye: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols
grin we hold same thought right?
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by oladeleabbey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
No qualms, I shall allow her to go
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damilareoye: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
you can say that agin bro.. wink
cheesy .....

thanks.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
LEXYCOM:
I will give her belle before she go.....
Seconded
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by wayodude(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmm care for what you wish for. It gets pretty cold and lonely for new comers to the UK, US etc

In some cases I am aware of (secret) temptation wasn't defeated.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by HappySmokey(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
support her na-- no be scholarship u call am,,, na wa o.. anybody wey stop am na enemy of Oganiru o.. chaiii.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 6fit(f): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
JustOzito:
I'l allow him to go. Dat mins I have regained my freedom

Abi oh...back to spinstership till he returns.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by JustOzito(f): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
6fit:

Abi oh...back to spinstership till he returns.
My dear don't mind all dis saints quoting me up and down.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by whithawk(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
I ll help her pack her bags..then pack mine too. The scholarship na for both of us o!
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by JustOzito(f): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
nicerichard05:

All diss DORO gal nor wan hear, even after marriage u sstilll wish to dey cut show outside. Lolz anyways wen that time reach, I will be waitn to take his place for 1mnth tongue cheesy grin grin cheesy
What guarantee do I ve dat even if he's in d country with me he won't cheat. It is even better he goes far away and do it and in turn send money, dan staying with me, f++king me almost evry nyt, cuking for him, washing and @ d same time he is cheating.
I kno u'l stil blame me. I won't cheat on him I'l even gladly take an oath if dat will give him d desired peace but I'l be saved from all d stress I mentioned above.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by JustOzito(f): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
redcliff:

Ashawo
Don't ever try quoting me with insulting words. Saint redcliff
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
damilareoye:
grin we hold same thought right?

cheesy
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by yollychika(f): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Let him go
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nicepoker(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
JustOzito:
I'l allow him to go. Dat mins I have regained my freedom
freedom to slide and unlock elsewhere
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by mickey45: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Why do we have SOWP? cheesy
What's SOWP?
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damilareoye: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
bukatyne:

cheesy
grin

I understand.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Iykesurv: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
I will see her off to the airport
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by mickey45: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
chinoasa:
With the way things are nw? It takes trust to let ur partner embark on such journey... Hopin dey come back...
But i think if a partner truly loves his/her spouse he/she takes the other one along regardless finance... embarassed
But come to think of it, how many love their spouse to that extent?
How many trust dar spouse to let Go and hope dey come back?
On a scale of 1-10...smiles

Well, depending on what the centre of the relationship is.
If sex is, then it's the relationship will soon fall apart even if they're both staying together.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by ugofwesh: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
She dy craze She go do the scholarship for my house
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by ugofwesh: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hhhhhhhhhhh
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flashh:
We are going together or I get her pregnant before she leaves.

Heehn!! Na wa!! Men?!
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by aspirebig: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
The first thing is to sit down with your spouse and talk about it very well and decide . Not a one man decision or something you just rush over. You got to sit, look at it critically, pray, seek divine understanding and then decide.

Many factors are involved like:

1. The country in question, some countries allow that legally married couples to come along if the spouse show enough financial strength to foot the expenses that will arise in the trip.
2.The type of program involved, is it a graduate program, masters or Phd?
3.No 2 above , take us to look at the duration of the study.
4.The prospects after the scholarship program.
5.Can the spouse travel along? If no, can there be agreement on visits?
6. Can the scholarship be deferred to the following year?
7. Is the other spouse working or not, as in will she be able to financially foot the bills while the other spouse is in school?

Having said that, then I think if it is MBA program that will take 2years to complete, Phd that will take 3 to 4 years or more, then spouse should just pack his or her bag and follow.

If the duration is like a year, a conclusion can be reached.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hi Lero15 hello ElDeeVee how have you been.?

ok bye
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by chiconsol(f): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
wel its not going to be easy, but its something that wil be beneficial for the both of us in d future, i wil let him go, as far as we trust each other, there is nothing there to be afraid of.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
mickey45:

What's SOWP?

Spousal Open Work Permit!
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Kanbee: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okeikpu:
My guys don dey wake up oo..... grin
the wind of changes is waking our guys up. grin

LOVE IT!

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
ugofwesh:
She dy craze She go do the scholarship for my house
grin lolzz. How are won take do the scholarship for ya house grin
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by ElDeeVee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
busybee15:
Hi Le.ro15
hello ElDe.eVee
how have you been.?

ok bye
I'm good. U?
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Sunshinelady(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
damton:
why not. she can go , after all we are partners in progress not just husband and wife.

However, duration must not be too long max 3 years of which I'll either visit her occasionally or she comes home intermittently
. Best answer of d bunch
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by AmeLonRo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Most scholarships will make it easier for the other partner to travel. If its going to be long just plan how to work it out, if short, still plan and trust Trust and security are the bench marks here. Its for good and should be seen as such. Some people assume marriage is JUST for SEX. Sex is one of it but not the only thing. When God said be fruitful and multiply He meant more than just numerous children. It includes staring a business that will benefit mankind, staring an orphanage, discovering solutions to mankind's problems. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ghanddi are not remembered for their SEX OR CHILDREN but for the cause they fought for and believed in.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Mackson01: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Marriage don't delete be that o. Unless we go together. Many marriages have scattered bicos of all this obodo oyinbo opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.