Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

Does The Mobile Network Carrier Allocate UN Retrieve Sim To Another Party - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does The Mobile Network Carrier Allocate UN Retrieve Sim To Another Party (539 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Mobile Network Carrier Allocate UN Retrieve Sim To Another Party by Jobyruz(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2015
there was this sim card I bought some few years back when it was first introduced you know how expensive it was then,I lost it 3years ago and never bothered to retrieve It just yesterday I was going through some old stuff when I bumped into the phone number.I dialed it hoping to hear the unreachable stuff but to my dismay and rude shock it was a thick man voice that I heard cursing me and treating me on my property when I confronted him.I think I am beginning to like that sim again that was what brought about the topic.do I have a chance?
Re: Does The Mobile Network Carrier Allocate UN Retrieve Sim To Another Party by frfrank(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Same thing here
Re: Does The Mobile Network Carrier Allocate UN Retrieve Sim To Another Party by threadstone(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2015
If youve not used your line in 90 days (3 months) it goes into suspension stage and in 180 days, the line is terminated and subsequently recycled (resold). So in your case, its no longer your line. Ncc regulations, i know of etisalat adhering to this but other networks i dont know, my glo was almost tossed too at a point in time...
Jobyruz:
there was this sim card I bought some few years back when it was first introduced you know how expensive it was then,I lost it 3years ago and never bothered to retrieve It just yesterday I was going through some old stuff when I bumped into the phone number.I dialed it hoping to hear the unreachable stuff but to my dismay and rude shock it was a thick man voice that I heard cursing me and treating me on my property when I confronted him.I think I am beginning to like that sim again that was what brought about the topic.do I have a chance?

1 Like

Re: Does The Mobile Network Carrier Allocate UN Retrieve Sim To Another Party by Jobyruz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
threadstone:
If youve not used your line in 90 days (3 months) it goes into suspension stage and in 180 days, the line is terminated and subsequently recycled (resold). So in your case, its no longer your line. Ncc regulations, i know of etisalat adhering to this but other networks i dont know, my glo was almost tossed too at a point in time...
but I never signed any terms and conditions to that effect.I think I have a case here

(1) (Reply)

Cube Talk 9x tablet Only Boots Into Recovery / Innjoo Max2/2+plus Users Give Us Your Reviews Pls / Huawei Mate S Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.