Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80058 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Damfostopper(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
i wudnt say anytin cos i knw ur a male moniker calling urself prettyhausa wateva
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by zynzyn(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

It depends o!

Ehem (Cough) WHAT DID U DO when clubbin?! cool wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ManTiger(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

This is a * * * * * comment!

5 STAR Comment!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Gracito(f): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
woodboi:

Yup i gat dat... i don't want to judge either and i hope I've not done that! second look, her dressin' is not that bad, just the way she choose to communicate bring about all this bashing i guess.
exactly!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by itstpia8: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
I will judge insofar as that's what you want to begin with.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by BodyKiss(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
I so do not want to be you guys, so fvcking judgmental.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by 900warriorz: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
Simple and nice. She looks good and nothing absolutely wrong with her outfit to church.
whores! sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tell that to your momma and sisters
Bollocks
900warriorz:

whores! sad
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by woodboi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Gracito:
exactly!

yup! left u a msg... check ur inbox.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You seem to have a totally warped understanding of Scripture. Let me help you. Let's read Romans 8 together shall we?

Read it over and over again until it sinks in. If you still dont understand then there is nothing more to say to you. God is different minded from you.

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God

People like you don't know that as the physical world family is who the spiritual family is.

A baby either in the physical or spiritual world is not expected to do what adults do. Lack of this basic understanding is the reason for the ever increasing judgemental mentality of people who call themselves Christians.

Weather your an adult or a babe your still a child of your father.

Now a baby either physically or spiritually cannot mind the things of his/her father. She/he mind his/her things.

Go and study the books of Corinthians
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by dionflex: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

After Rubbishing ur self in Club Abi. God is watching

Nothing wrong with pics, jst bold part of Post
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by repogirl(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:

pls check email.
got your mail, been a busy day. Will reply soon as I'm free.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by FOREXMART(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
aufck it
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by atakamus: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
And this made it's way to the front page. If you are a Moderator in Nairaland kneel down where you are. I will flog all of you.
Please investigate these Moderators if they are taking bribe these days. The kind of things I see in the front page these days are annoying. See this one na. A bleached woman wearing tight banty trouser with white shirt carrying iPad is moved to the front page. These whole thing started after my sister TONTO DIKE got married TONTO CHURCHILL. I am angry.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by jgoody(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lol
Has she forgotten deuteronomy 22 vs 5.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

People like you don't know that as the physical world family is who the spiritual family is.

A baby either in the physical or spiritual world is not expected to do what adults do. Lack of this basic understanding is the reason for the ever increasing judgemental mentality of people who call themselves Christians.

Now a baby either physically or spiritually cannot mind the things of his/her father. She/he mind his/her things.

Young man obviously you are a BLW person from your view. I used to be a BLW person too those days on campus but at a point had to leave so i can follow the WORD and not man's ideology .
As a believer you do not have the luxury of excuses. Our God is steadfast nd true and never compromises on righteousness regardless of who you are. You seem to forget that He did not even spare His son Jesus when our sins were imputed on Him. Was Christ not of God? God should have shielded him as a father but he could not because He already gave His word on the repercussion of Sin and couldn't renege on that.

1. SIN AND SON-SHIP ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

2. SIN SEPARATES EVERYONE FROM GOD

3. SIN BRINGS SPIRITUAL DEATH

The erroneous argument of, "Once a child of God, always a child of God. Regardless of what a child does, he is always the child of the parent. Therefore, a person cannot lose salvation because a child of God cannot lose the parent/child relationship with God. God will always be the Father."
It is true, God the Father is always God the Father, but it is not true that, "Once a child or son of God, always a child or son of God." There are several occasions where "sons of God" came under Divine displeasure and condemnation.

Angels were referred to as "sons of God," yet one third of them were cast out of heaven and condemned to eternity without God.

Adam was referred to as a "son of God," yet we know that Adam lost his relationship with God.

The Israelites and Jews were called the "sons of God" yet we know they lost their relationship with God and were cut off because of their unbelief.
Sin Precludes Obedience To God And Obedience To God Precludes Sin

What caused the angels, Adam, the Israelites and the Jews to lose their relationship with God? SIN! Throughout the Bible we are told that sin causes everyone to lose their relationship to God. I can hear someone saying, "But God saves us from sin when we believe on Christ." Yes, HE SAVES US FROM SIN, but He only saves us from sin, WHEN WE BELIEVE ON CHRIST. Here is the problem with those who hold to the "Once A Child, Always A Child" position. First, they believe that a person does not have to continue to have saving faith, that is, continue to believe on Christ, and second, they also do not believe that God saves them from sin. They believe that the faith they exercised at some specific point in the past covers all of their subsequent sins. They also believe that God only saves them from the penalty of sin, not the power and pollution of sin. They have believed "another gospel" as Paul referred to "damnable heresies." There is only one true gospel, but there are many false teachings.
Jesus spoke to this issue in one of His most famous parables (Luke 15:11-32).
The Prodigal Son had taken his inheritance and squandered it in riotous living in a foreign country (vs. 13). Actually, Jesus said that the man had lived, "unsavingly." The Greek word is transliterated, "asotos." The prefix "a" is a negative and the root "sotos" (derived from "sozo"wink indicates salvation, deliverance and soundness. The prodigal lived an unsaved, abandoned and profligate life when he left his fathers home. He was separated from his father because of his own choice, which he acknowledged as sin against God and his father (vs. 18, 21), and he admitted that he was not worthy to be called his father’s son (vs. 19, 21). When the father received his son back into the family, he clothed him with new garments, prepared a feast, gave him a ring and restored him to his place in the family (vss. 22-23). NOTICE what the father said, concerning his own son, "For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry (vs. 24). It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found (vs. 32)." The father said that this prodigal son, this unsaved son, who had been dead, was now alive and though he had been lost, he was now found. He was not "alive" as long as he was in the far country of sin and he was not "found" as long as he lived an unsaved life. The parable teaches us that those who are separated from the Father are dead and lost. The prodigal (wayward) son was only "alive" and "found" as long as he was in a right relationship with his father. A person may argue that the prodigal was still his father’s son, but the passage says he was unsaved, he was dead in his sins and he was lost. The prodigal realized that his sin had separated him from his father and from God. It is true that the prodigal was restored to his place of son-ship (new robe and ring), but only because he acknowledged his sin and returned to his father.
It is delusional and totally contrary to the entire revelation of God to believe that sin does not separate us from God. It is a false hope to claim son-ship salvation, while living in the far country of sin. It is futile to claim son-ship, while we are dead in our sins and trespasses. It is hypocrisy to claim son-ship rights and status, while we are lost in sin. Do not forget, the rich man in hell addressed Abraham as “father” and Abraham addressed the rich man in hell as “son.” The only son-ship that saves from hell is son-ship through saving faith.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Esdb3: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Damn! Can you freaking read what you wrote down?! You club and then go to church? And you don't feel guilt? Do you know the bible condemns party-spirit? How would you know?

You go to church in a leggings with your hair in the open? 5 years from now and she is an atheist or a JW when she doesn't even know what being a christian means...... Smh.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Esdb3: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
Simple and nice.
She looks good and nothing absolutely wrong with her outfit to church.

There is nothing wrong with that? Some of you are so dumb the word 'dumb' hates being associated with y'all.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hey bub
You are the dumb one here undecided
Before you spew thrash from that sh..it box you call mouth,you should know that weather also plays a role in what you wear.I can wear that during Autumn and Spring and nothing wrong with it angry
Bollocks
Esdb3:

There is nothing wrong with that? Some of you are so dumb the word 'dumb' hates being associated with y'all.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Esdb3: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue

Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.

I am not a saint. Oh hell naw! I go to church carrying the guilt of my sins in my heart and it weighs my heart down so much sometimes I just wanna drown. But what does the God you claim to serve tell you about 'showing off' , 'party spirit' and indecent dressing?

I know you probably don't know you are wrong and I'm sorry for slandering you in my first post. But what you posted is what the bible calls 'wolves in sheep's clothing', the false christians of the end, 'the hypocrites who claim to serve God but are really of the devil' and other heart-breaking names.

Sweet-heart, it is wrong to go to church dressed like that because the first thing that comes to mind when a girl dresses like rihana is 'damn I want to tap that ass'...... And to now where that, and admit you clubbed on saturday and claim you are on your way to church?! That is a sin and plain wrong.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Esdb3: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
Hey bub
You are the dumb one here undecided
Before you spew thrash from that sh..it box you call mouth,you should know that weather also plays a role in what you wear.I can wear that during Autumn and Spring and nothing wrong with it angry
Bollocks

And go to church? In a leggings? Smh... Your comment just made 'dumb' vex more. I've run out of adjectives to quantify you stupidity.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
I understand you.
You have never stepped out of your country grin grin grin
I will reply you when you have left the shores of Nigeria but for now you no longer exist undecided
quote author=Esdb3 post=39818923]

And go to church? In a leggings? Smh... Your comment just made 'dumb' vex more. I've run out of adjectives to quantify you stupidity.[/quote]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

This argument of once a child of God, always a child of God uses the analogy of the physical sonship according to which "once a son always a son". But really what is the validity of this argument in the spiritual ground? For example angels are also called sons of God in the Bible. All of them, including also the fallen ones (Genesis 6:2) and even Satan himself (Job 2:1)! Does that mean that all of them are still, effectively, really, now sons of God in the meaning of having fellowship and enjoying what God has for those who are truly of His household?

No! In Genesis 6 we read about angels that apostatized. They are in the abyss now, in a prison of darkness waiting for the day of judgment (2 Peter 2:4). Can Satan expect anything other than his utter destruction, just because he was once an angel of light? No, he cannot. In addition: did the fact that those were children of God - as Adam also was - prohibit them from falling and ending up - as they will do - in the lake of fire? No it did not. So why is it that some of us consider that being a child of God, because we once believed, actually means that we have no obligations and we can also be a prodigal son and still have the father taking us back, without us repenting and returning to Him? Remember the father in the parable of the prodigal son: he received his son back with joy! But when? When he repented and came back home. He could have chosen to continue living without repenting and finally die alone somewhere. But he did not do this. Instead he repented, he returned home and this made the whole difference. Concerning us, Paul clarifies:

Romans 8:12-14
"So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

We became children of God by faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:26). But then why does the same apostle say here: "for as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God"? What does it mean to be led by the spirit of God? It means to be driven by the Spirit, by the new nature, to walk by the Spirit, to walk by the new nature, to strive to do the will of God, to abide in the vine and to have His Word abiding in us. Can somebody be led by the Spirit of God, when God’s Word does not abide in him? Can somebody walk by the Spirit, if he does not abide in the vine, in Christ? No, he cannot. So what Paul essentially tells us here, is that real children of God are those who are led not by the flesh, the old nature, but by the new nature, the Spirit, Christ in us. We also see in Luke 8:20-21, Jesus making this clear when He said:

"And he was told, "Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, desiring to see you." But he answered them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

Real children of God, real brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ are those who hear the Word of God and do it. People who have discontinued in the faith, people who run after the world, its riches, pleasures and cares or turned back because of tribulation and temptation, in short, people who no longer abide in the vine, in Christ, are clearly excluded from those that Jesus, and also Paul in Romans, consider as real children of God.

I had to shorten my other post with this one just in case you felt the other one was too lengthy.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Esdb3: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Joygalore:
I understand you.
You have never stepped out of your country grin grin grin
I will reply you when you have left the shores of Nigeria but for now you no longer exist undecided
quote author=Esdb3 post=39818923]

And go to church? In a leggings? Smh... Your comment just made 'dumb' vex more. I've run out of adjectives to quantify you stupidity.

So we now judge what we wear to God's temple by what happens outside outside the shores of our country not by the bible again?

Keep displaying I think I'll get over this lethologica and find a word for you.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijadeyhia:

This argument of once a child of God, always a child of God uses the analogy of the physical sonship according to which "once a son always a son". But really what is the validity of this argument in the spiritual ground? For example angels are also called sons of God in the Bible. All of them, including also the fallen ones (Genesis 6:2) and even Satan himself (Job 2:1)! Does that mean that all of them are still, effectively, really, now sons of God in the meaning of having fellowship and enjoying what God has for those who are truly of His household?

No! In Genesis 6 we read about angels that apostatized. They are in the abyss now, in a prison of darkness waiting for the day of judgment (2 Peter 2:4). Can Satan expect anything other than his utter destruction, just because he was once an angel of light? No, he cannot. In addition: did the fact that those were children of God - as Adam also was - prohibit them from falling and ending up - as they will do - in the lake of fire? No it did not. So why is it that some of us consider that being a child of God, because we once believed, actually means that we have no obligations and we can also be a prodigal son and still have the father taking us back, without us repenting and returning to Him? Remember the father in the parable of the prodigal son: he received his son back with joy! But when? When he repented and came back home. He could have chosen to continue living without repenting and finally die alone somewhere. But he did not do this. Instead he repented, he returned home and this made the whole difference. Concerning us, Paul clarifies:

"So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

We became children of God by faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:26). But then why does the same apostle say here: "for as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God"? What does it mean to be led by the spirit of God? It means to be driven by the Spirit, by the new nature, to walk by the Spirit, to walk by the new nature, to strive to do the will of God, to abide in the vine and to have His Word abiding in us. Can somebody be led by the Spirit of God, when God’s Word does not abide in him? Can somebody walk by the Spirit, if he does not abide in the vine, in Christ? No, he cannot. So what Paul essentially tells us here, is that real children of God are those who are led not by the flesh, the old nature, but by the new nature, the Spirit, Christ in us. We also see in Luke 8:20-21, Jesus making this clear when He said:

"And he was told, "Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, desiring to see you." But he answered them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

Real children of God, real brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ are those who hear the Word of God and do it. People who have discontinued in the faith, people who run after the world, its riches, pleasures and cares or turned back because of tribulation and temptation, in short, people who no longer abide in the vine, in Christ, are clearly excluded from those that Jesus, and also Paul in Romans, consider as real children of God.

I had to shorten my other post with this one just in case you felt the other one was too lengthy.

You don't understand what the death of christ did for us.

Do you know everyone on earth is a child of God by reason of being born by Adam? That is why Jesus referring to all men said, " call no man on earth father, your father is God". This is father before man denied his father. Our father never denied us, that is why we can come home anytime like the prodigal son.

If he denies us no coming back according to him this can only happen when we sin against the holy spirit not him.

Adam sin made man reject God, Jesus death made it possible for man to reconcile with God his father.

Has God ever denied man b4 no, it has been man denying God that is why he can come back at will.

Once saved is not saved because you can still walk away. Now understand that this walk away is not a product of what you do but of what you believe. For you became a son by what you believe not what you did as work.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I want you to know that a son is one who can undertake a responsibility. He/she is no more a baby. He is now mindful of his father business unlike a baby who want everybody in the house to please him.

What the baby will do and the father will over look the son can't try it and go free. The son represent the father but a child/ babe don't.

Paul taught Timothy and the early church this thing.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CoolUsername: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
sauceEEP:
That body revealing ( contour) tight fitted jengings to church shocked shocked shocked
Let her show off her 'contours' so that the next generation of nigerians don't get all perverted at the slightest sight of a woman's body.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CoolUsername: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

You don't understand what the death of christ did for us.

Do you know everyone on earth is a child of God by reason of being born by Adam? That is why Jesus referring to all men said, " call no man on earth father, your father is God". This is father before man denied his father. Our father never denied us, that is why we can come home anytime like the prodigal son.

If he denies us no coming back according to him this can only happen when we sin against the holy spirit not him.

Adam sin made man reject God, Jesus death made it possible for man to reconcile with God his father.

Has God ever denied man b4 no, it has been man denying God that is why he can come back at will.

Once saved is not saved because you can still walk away. Now understand that this walk away is not a product of what you do but of what you believe. For you became a son by what you believe not what you did as work.

Brother you are lost in man's ideology. Read .y posts again and this time do so with your bible open.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Swints: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Things sm pple wear to church shocked

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

I want you to know that a son is one who can undertake a responsibility. He/she is no more a baby. He is now mindful of his father business unlike a baby who want everybody in the house to please him.

What the baby will do and the father will over look the son can't try it and go free. The son represent the father but a child/ babe don't.

Paul taught Timothy and the early church this thing.

Proof of your sonship is in what you do and what you do is a product of what you believe "by their fruits ye shall know them". The moment you accepted Christ you became a child of God and God expects that you now walk with His rules and none else so you cannot claim ignorance. Did you not know what you were coming into? Sonship means RIGHTEOUSNESS and not our idea of righteousness but Gods standard. If you are being taught to continue in sin because of grace I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God, in heaven there is no christ embassy or whatever denomination. Only the redeemed of the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.