Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly (3759 Views)

How Much Can One Make From Vlogging? / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Pls, I want to know if people really do make good money from google AdSense, and how much they do make. I have a rap blog (kaysrapzone. com) and make just about $13 a month. Are there people that make more than that, pls share your experience, let's learn from each other.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Someone should comment na! 17 views and no comment.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmm! Someone should comment o!
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Ishikawa: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
bro ...the question is how many followers do you have ...i mean how many people visit your blog. Call me on 09052758568 ...let us dicuss secrets
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ishikawa:
bro ...the question is how many followers do you have ...i mean how many people visit your blog. Call me on 09052758568 ...let us dicuss secrets

Lets discuss here so everyone can learn, and contribute. My blog, kaysrapzone.com gets an average of 500 views daily.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by akpanamasi: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
First of all 500 views daily is not enough to earn you big with adsense. Focus on writing great content and article. Stop thinking about the money and build your audience to at least 5000 views or more daily. With five thousand views you should be making $230 a month. Employ affiliate marketing to increase your earnings by joining for affiliate programs e.g jumia. Promote your blog on social media site like facebook by creating a fan page. Keep your blog interesting and up to date and you will see your blog going higher on google ranking which will increase your traffic and income as well.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
akpanamasi:
First of all 500 views daily is not enough to earn you big with adsense. Focus on writing great content and article. Stop thinking about the money and build your audience to at least 5000 views or more daily. With five thousand views you should be making $230 a month. Employ affiliate marketing to increase your earnings by joining for affiliate programs e.g jumia. Promote your blog on social media site like facebook by creating a fan page. Keep your blog interesting and up to date and you will see your blog going higher on google ranking which will increase your traffic and income as well.

Okay, Thank you.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
I would love comments from other struggling bloggers like me.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2015
kayo80:
I would love comments from other struggling bloggers like me.

soldierdollar post your screen shot of your revenue
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by bedfordng(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2015
It all depends on the niche and how often visitors click your ads. Even with 20k views with clicks, you may still struggle to earn. Your blog is a rap blog and i don't know if you target global audiences. Such kind of blog will need more boosting from social media especially those who likes rap song.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Codedboy95(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2015
depends on your niche.. i don't usually have more than 8000 page views.. but i make at least $400 every month

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by sherifos: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Good Morning
@op; u are not the only 1 in ur shoe, my traffic just reached 750 views per day and btw nov 1st n now, just $2.33.
My own site is an information website so my traffic is directly related wit how each of my post ranks in search engine n 99% traffic is frm google. So i need to b doin enough research n my onpage / off page seo skills is continously bein upgraded
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by sherifos: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Good Morning
@op; u are not the only 1 in ur shoe, my traffic just reached 750 views per day and btw nov 1st n now, just $2.33.
My own site is an information website so my traffic is directly related wit how each of my post ranks in search engine n 99% of my traffic is frm google. So i need to b doin enough research n my onpage / off page seo skills is continously bein upgraded
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by j4sure(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2015
proof ooooooooooooo
Codedboy95:
depends on your niche.. i don't usually have more than 8000 page views.. but i make at least $400 every month
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2015
bedfordng:
It all depends on the niche and how often visitors click your ads. Even with 20k views with clicks, you may still struggle to earn. Your blog is a rap blog and i don't know if you target global audiences. Such kind of blog will need more boosting from social media especially those who likes rap song.

Yes, that's my target. 85% of my traffic is from America. I guess I have to work on paid ads on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for your comment.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Codedboy95:

You mean 8,000 views monthly? And what niche do you blog in?
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Codedboy95(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2015
j4sure:
proof ooooooooooooo
i don't normally do this but here.. earnings of three of my websites last month ***removed***
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2015
sherifos:
Good Morning
My own site is an information website so my traffic is directly related wit how each of my post ranks in search engine n 99% of my traffic is frm google. So i need to b doin enough research n my onpage / off page seo skills is continously bein upgraded

Okay. Thanks for this comment.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Codedboy95(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
kayo80:

You mean 8,000 views monthly? And what niche do you blog in?
8000 daily.. .. for some reason i can't disclose my niche... i don't want naija guys to bombard it.... just search for what works for you

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Codedboy95:
8000 daily.. .. for some reason i can't disclose my niche... i don't want naija guys to bombard it.... just search for what works for you

Okay. I understand. 8,000 daily is great.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Ben1975(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
There are few people making good money from AdSense on these shores thats why the threads questions are not being answered.

Check out this post: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense

Trying to get people to click on your AdSense links consistently isnt that easy especially when the site visitor had minimum interest in the content of the site in the first place. If the sites content is compelling and ádds value then the probability that you will make better money is there.

Ben Ajose
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Ben1975:
There are few people making good money from AdSense on these shores thats why the threads questions are not being answered.

Check out this post: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense

Yea, that's very true.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls how do i work out enough traffic on my website
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Codedboy95:
relationship. sex. love. works like mad
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by kayo80(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
chenzen:
relationship. sex. love. works like mad

Tell me more. No need to tell me the exact niche you write in, just tell me how much you make monthly and how long you have had the blog. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
kayo80:

Tell me more. No need to tell me the exact niche you write in, just tell me how much you make monthly and how long you have had the blog. Thanks in advance.
2 kobo quaterly grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly by Premiumwriter: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Think about what a single backlink from an authoritative website like Wikipedia can mean for your blog.

It means more traffic and higher search results for your blog.

I can get a backlink from Wikipedia for you for just 1k. Contact me 07055822849. Whatsapp.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Bulk SMS Website / Cloud Storage V Physical Storage Device / The Flyers That I Have Used To Advertise My Bulk SMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.